imageRegister

Author Topic: Persona Two: Eternal Punishment  (Read 2593 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Persona Two: Eternal Punishment
« on: December 24, 2007, 08:11:34 PM »
Welcome once again to another Atlus game stat topic!  Since Persona 2 looks like it's getting ranked, I stopped the Persona 1 topic for a while ( since it looks like it'll miss being ranked ), and started up on this one.  I'm going to give stats and other junk for the 5 final PCs ( avoiding Nate and Ellen for a while, since they're temps ), as well as all the bosses minus the Empusas and Apeps at Seven Sisters High ( since they're just random enemies from the next dungeon ), and Joker Ulala ( which is vastly inferior to PC Ulala, but I can add it if you want ).

I. Equipment
Yay!  Many times easier than in P1:

Weapons
Maya - Guns
Ulala - Boxing Gloves
Katsuya - Guns
Baofu - Coins
Tatsuya - Japanese Swords

I'm giving them Legendary Weapons.  There are 5 Legenbrights and 5 Akashic Rings in the game, and 5 permanent PCs: makes sense to me.  I'm not going to work with the Rumour Legendaries ( Laeventine, Victory Blades, etc. ), however: I'll post them if you want, though ( not that it really makes a huge difference, since physical attacks have this tendancy to suck...they'd only use them for the special atributes anyway ).  All Legendary weapons have +160 Attack Power.

Armour
Not any worse than the original.  Again, the best stuff is basically storebought, and the super strong stuff wouldn't make a difference even if I did factor it in, since everyone can use it.  Not adding the Magazine Armours either, or Padparcha stuff ( again, makes little difference ).  If there's a set of parentheses after an equip, then that's an alternate armour they could use.  So, whose equipped with what ( done like Helmet - Armour - Leggings ):

Katsuya, Baofu, Tatsuya:
Training Headgear - +24 Defense, +12 Special Defense
Gesetsusan - +64 Defense, +20 Special Defense
Tengu's Shoes - +32 Defense, +15 Special Defense

Maya, Ulala:
Magical Hairpiece - +32 Defense, +15 Special Defense
Maximilian - +54 Defense, Has a High Evasion Rate ( Novel Armour - +47 Defense, +15 Special Defense )
Tengu's Shoes - +32 Defense, +15 Special Defense

*The "High Evasion Rate" I need to check...evasion in P2 is greatly nerfed from the original.  It's listed there because of the good physical defense it adds ( odd that the men have better overall equipment than the women, which wasn't the case in the original )*

Accessories
Most of the characters begin with an accessory equipped.  You can also buy several decent stat boosting accessories, if you allow them.  Basically, they come in only a couple flavours:

1) +12 to core stats ( STR, VIT, TEC, AGI, LUK )
2) Multiple boosts
a. STR+8, AGI+8
b. STR+4, VIT+4, AGI+4

As well, each character has a specific accessory for them.  These pretty much suck, but here they are:

Maya - Rabbit Foot: LUK+1 ( technically it's not equipped, but it's the item she starts with in her inventory, and it's her's from IS, plus the description is "Maya's Treasured Possession" )
Ulala - Dragon Charm: Increases evade rate ( no idea how much )
Katsuya - Sunglasses: Improves Accuracy ( no idea how much, but they tend to still hit pretty well through Illusion status, so they must be effective )
Baofu - Sunglasses: Improves Accuracy ( no idea how much, but they tend to still hit pretty well through Illusion status, so they must be effective )
Tatsuya - NOTHING!!!!

I'll default in the character descriptions to starting accessories ( which really doesn't make a difference other than +1 LUK for Maya, but I digress ).

II. Levels
Levels are taken at 65.  Only one level this time, so easy.  For Persona level-up bonuses, I stuck them with bonuses innate to their starters ( i.e., Maia and Callisto boost AGI on level-up, so I stuck Maya and Ulala with an AGI-boosting Persona every time they went up a level ).  This is, IMO, the best reflection of in-game, and makes it easy to take off the stats if people don't want to consider them.

On a related note, Tatsuya could probably be given a level advantage ( probably about 4 levels or so ).  He joins at level 55, and by the end of the game, is probably about 66 when the others are 62 ( which of course varies, but it's not too far off ).  I have him at 65 with everyone else at the moment, but I might put him up at 69 or so later, just for reference.

On an even more related note, I'm building Maya as a mage.  This...is how she was built in Innocent Sin ( the "prequel" to Eternal Punishment ), and also reflects her Personae usage in-game ( heavy on MAGICIAN and MOON classes, can't use STRENGTH and the like ).  I can do an average build later at some point.

One thing to note is that, the higher the levels go, the worse Ulala and Katsuya ( and, down the road, Baofu ) will look.  This is because Katsuya and Ulala are fucking idiots: even when they max out their strength and speed, respectively, ( on the human end ) they continue to put points into it.  This means that they get 2 points per level instead of 4 like the others.   

III. Stats
HP - Lose these and die
SP - Spell Points, needed to cast spells; a Persona uses a set number of spell points for each spell...say, if a Persona had a cost of 10 SP, it would take 10 SP to cast Fire1, Ultima, Super-Mega-Death-Spell-of-Doom, etc.
Strength - Physical attack power
Vitality - Affects defense power and HP growth, as well as minorly affecting special defense
Technique - Affects special attack and special defense, as well as SP growth
Agility - Speed and evasion ( note that evasion isn't extremely common, though Ulala has a fair amount of it )
Luck - Has a hand in everything, though it's pretty weak out-of-game, with physicals being fairly weak, and drop rates not really mattering in a duel...like some other things from the original, this has also received a nerfing

IV. Personae
Here's the fun part, everyone's alternate personalities. There a lot of ways to interpret who uses what Persona through RPGDL restrictions, but I'll go with the tried-and-true rule: unique Persona only. This means starters and ultimates ( with some exceptions...though those exceptions typically suck utter ass ). Typically, the starters are going to be worthless, since they're no higher than level 8, while the lowest level ultimate is level 61.

( a )Alignments:
Strong: X ( where X is an element like Fire, or something more general like Physical, or even All ) - This means approximately a 67% reduction to all attacks of that sort. If I am strong to magic, then all magical attacks against me get reduced to 1/3 of their full power.  Note that Strong: All innately voids both holy and dark magics.

Weak: X - Think Strong: X, except you get hurt for 2/3 more damage.

Reflect: X - All attacks of that specific type get reflected. And yes, it works with Hieros Glupaine ( Persona's version of Ultima ), so even stuff like Ultima or For The Children would be subject to Reflect: Magic, Merton to Reflect: Fire, and so on. It does not, however, reflect positive magic, so it's more like Fendspell than a FF Reflect. Note that this ALSO applies to weapons that have that element attached to them. ie, if a Persona is Reflect: Holy, and Kain whacks them with his Holy Lance, then he gets hurt instead. If a Persona is Reflect: Magic, then ALL weapons with an elemental attribute will be reflected, UNLESS the weapon corresponds to their weakness ( if there is one ).

Absorb X: The Persona absorbs it, whether it be magic, an element, or even physical attacks. If a Persona absorbs magic, like Remy, they absorb ALL magic ( including elemental weapons ), EXCEPT for magic of their weakness ( in Remy's case, Holy magic ). Note that elemental based Persona absorb their innate element if they can be hit by it ( Flare would absorb earth if she didn't reflect it, for instance ).

No Effect X: This Persona is unaffected by it, whether it's magic, a physical, etc.

Innate: If a Persona has an innate element ( Earth, Fire, etc. ), then it will take ~33% more damage from the opposing element.

( b )Unknown Power:
These are special abilities that act somewhat like limits.  Every Persona has one of these abilites, and they range from defensive to offensive in nature.  They only act once per battle, and their effectiveness depends on compatibility, but since the Personae used in this topic are from each character's dominant arcana, that's not an issue.  It's a nice boost for most of the cast.

( c )Statuses:
Persona 2 has far fewer statuses than its predecessor.  Thank god...some of ones in the original, while neat, were weird...

- Electrified: Lightning element paralysis.  This is not considered a status per se, since Mind/Nerve immunity doesn't block it.  It's entirely based on elemental alignment; those weak to lightning are more easily affected, while those immune to lightning are immune to it.  Electified characters take extra damage from ice.
- Frozen: Ice element paralysis.  See above and just replace some words.
- Sleep: Typical sleep status, except that it doesn't get nulled by being attack, period.  Only time and status restoring spells can cure it.
- Illusion: Blind, in layman's terms.  This affects both magic and physicals, and I'd be generous and give them 1/4 chance of hitting through this status. 
- Mute: OMGNOMAGIC!
- Charm: Character afflicted with this status won't hurt the one who charmed them, doing about anything to protect them.
- Confusion: Basic confusion, only nulled by time and status-curing.
- Fury: Doubles physical power, but target does nothing but use physical attacks.
- Poison: 1/16 Max HP damage per action taken ( in other words, it sucks )

Quick Note: Persona statuses seem to have set rates from what I can tell...they only seem to get affected by alignments, if they exist ( Mahanma is more effective against Holy-weak foes, for instance ). 

V. Characters

Maya Amano ( parenthesis denote Maia Custom - Note that my Maia Custom mutated to hell and back, so she's probably a little on the high side, but since she's early-game, some mutation should probably be considered ) [ brackets denote Maihime Amano - note that she hasn't mutated more than once, so she should be pretty accurate ]
"Let's positive thinking!"
HP - 492
SP - 845
STR - 41 ( 43 ) [ 26 ]
VIT - 45 ( 51 ) [ 40 ]
TEC - 79 ( 88 ) [ 90 ]
AGI - 64 ( 69 ) [ 66 ]
LUK - 59 ( 65 ) [ 54 ]

Persona
MOON Artemis
- 29 SP
- Reflect: Magic
- Weak: Physical
- Neutral Innate
- Unknown Power: Recovery ( when user is reduced to 1/4 or less of their max HP, the Persona will recover their HP to full, as well as cure any negative statuses )

MOON Maia Custom
- 16 SP
- Void: Holy/Darkness/Mind/Nerve
- Darkness Innate
- Unknown Power: Assist ( when user is reduced to 1/8 or less of their max HP, the Persona will immediately cast Taru, Raku, Maka and Sama Kaja on the user )

MOON Maihime Amano
- 26 SP
- Void: Water/Holy/Dark
- Neutral Innate
- Unknown Power: Recovery ( when user is reduced to 1/4 or less of their max HP, the Persona will recover their HP to full, as well as cure any negative statuses )

Attack Power - 242 ( 246 ) [ 212 ]
Defense Power - 208 ( 220 ) [ 198 ]
Special Attack - 210 ( 228 ) [ 236 ]
Special Defense - 249 ( 275 ) [ 277 ]

Skillset:
( Artemis )
Physical Attack - 128 physical-based damage to one target
Bufudyne - 246 ice-based damage to one target, 30% chance of inflicting frozen status
Hypnotic Wave - Sleep effect against all targets, 55% accuracy
Absolute Zero - 199 ice-based damage to a group of targets, 30% chance of inflicting frozen status
Diarahan - Fully heals one target
Crescent Mirror - 303 almighty-based damage to all targets
Diamond Dust - 261 ice-based damage to a group of targets, 30% chance of inflicting frozen status

( Maia Custom )
Physical Attack - 132 physical-based damage to one target
Hama - Holy-based Instant Death to one target, 50% accuracy
Invitation to Sleep - Sleep effect against a group of enemies, 60% accuracy
Scratch - 161 physical-based damage to one target
Maha Aques - 220 water-based damage to a group of targets
Medirama - Heals 222 HP for all targets
Multi Dimension - Non-typed Instant Death to one target, 40% accuracy ( Note: This ignores magic immunity and physical immunity...not sure if it ignores the status immunity or not, though I'd assume not )
Recarm - Revives one target to 1/4 max HP

( Maihime Amano )
Physical Attack - 102 physical-based damage to one target
Affectionate Prayer - Heals 240 HP for all targets
Dance of Protection - Doubles one target's defense and special defense stats

Comments:

Ulala Serizawa
"Don't underestimate me you fu#$ing bastards!"
HP - 570
SP - 494
STR - 49
VIT - 51
TEC - 51
AGI - 80
LUK - 44

Persona
STAR Astria
- 28 SP
- Void: Wind/Holy
- Reflect: Mind/Nerve
- Weak: Earth
- Wind Innate

Attack Power - 258
Defense Power - 220
Special Attack - 154
Special Defense - 182

Skillset:
Physical Attack - 148 physical-based damage to one target
Garudyne - 163 wind-based damage to on target
Alluring Mazurka - Charm effect against all enemies, 50% accuracy
Dream Needle - 136 physical-based damage to one target, 80% chance of inflicting Sleep status
Me Patra - Cures Sleep and Illusion ( Blind ) status on all targets
Twinkle Nebula - 221 wind-based damage to all targets
De Kaja - Nullifies all positive stat boosts on one target

Comments: Well, what can Ulala do; well, she's fast, has some decently accurate statuses, and...dispel.  Her damage is either wind-based or physical-based, and is low on either scale.  Her durability is also below par on all ends.  Luckily, she voids two decent elements, and is totally status-immune, which really helps her.  Hm...not much to really say beyond that, other than her Unknown Power really helps her.  She seems a perfect Middle to me, looking at everything: some tricks, but not enough natural power to back them up.   

Katsuya Suou
"We'll hear your excuses at the station"
HP - 587
SP - 511
STR - 86
VIT - 52
TEC - 50
AGI - 49
LUK - 50

Persona
JUSTICE Hyperion
- 29 SP
- Void: Fire/Nuclear/Holy
- Weak: Water/Ice
- Fire Innate
- Unknown Power: Assist ( when user is reduced to 1/8 or less of their max HP, the Persona will immediately cast Taru, Raku, Maka and Sama Kaja on the user )

Attack Power - 332
Defense Power - 224
Special Attack - 152
Special Defense - 198

Skillset:
Physical Attack - 225 physical-based damage to one target
Flare Shot - 186 physical-based/almighty damage to one target, 80% chance of inflicting Illusion status
Fata Morgana - Illusion effect against a group of enemies, 60% accuracy
Maha Agidyne - 169 fire-based damage to one target
Triple Down - 367 physical-based damage to one target
Heat Kaiser - 213 nuclear-based damage to a group of targets
Justice Shot - Reduces one target's HP to 1, 55% accuracy
Mahanma - Holy-based Instant Death to a group of enemies, 50% accuracy

Comments: Wow.  Apparently high STR doesn't suck as much as I thought it would ( well, it does in-game, but works for the DL ).  Kat's got above average physical durability, and slightly below average magical durability.  His damage is excellent with Triple Down, and he has solid statuses to back him up.  Though, if he's reduced to magic, he's doing less damage than Ulala.  Nulling Fire and Holy is great, though being weak to ice and water does hurt him a bit.  Oh, and he's slower than Baofu, which sucks.  EXCELLENT Unknown Power, if only it activated earlier ( it would put his damage around 1HKO for most people ).  Hm...I still think he's Middle, but a little better than previously thought.       

Baofu
"Ahhh, shut up...You can take this fate of yours and stick it up your ass!"
HP - 610
SP - 456
STR - 54
VIT - 56
TEC - 55
AGI - 51
LUK - 78

Persona
HANGEDMAN Prometheus
- 28 SP
- Strong: Physical
- Void: Dark/Holy ( it never mentions this in-game, however, take Prometheus to fight any demon with a darkness or holy spell, and watch as it does nothing to Baofu )
- Weak: Lightning
- Neutral Innate
- Unknown Power: Attack ( when user is reduced to 1/4 or less of their max HP, the Persona will rise up and deal 500 damage to all enemies )

Attack Power - 268
Defense Power - 232
Special Attack - 162
Special Defense - 212

Skillset:
Physical Attack - 159 physical-based damage to one target
Zandyne - 202 ( 404 ) almighty-based damage to one target
Magic Seal - Mute effect against a group of enemies, 40% accuracy
Ninety Nine Needles - 171 physical-based damage to one target
Maka Kaja - Doubles one target's Special Attack stat
Baptism by Thunder - 197 ( 394 ) lightning-based damage to a group of targets, 30% chance of inflicting electrified status
Wiseman Snap - 286 physical-based damage to one target
Magdyne - 198 ( 396 ) earth-based damage to one target

Comments: Baofu's pretty solid everywhere.  A nightmare for physical fighters, and solid against magic too, with decent damage both physical and magical ( with Maka Kaja, of course ).  Now, a lightning weakness doesn't hurt in-game at all ( by the time you have him, only 2 demons use lightning spells ), but in the DL, it's easily enough to keep him in Middle.  His statuses are a little better than I expected, though not too amazing, though his Unknown Power might win a match or two.  He's a little slow, though not as horribly so as I had thought.  In-game, Prometheus is probably the best of the ultimates, and he's still pretty solid in the DL, though, as mentioned before, the lightning weakness relegates him to Middle.   

Tatsuya Suou ( Parenthesis denote a level advantage Tatsuya, at level 69 )
"I won't turn my back again...On the sin I committed..Nor on myself!!"
HP - 668 ( 707 )
SP - 614 ( 646 )
STR - 61 ( 63 )
VIT - 56 ( 58 )
TEC - 56 ( 58 )
AGI - 59 ( 63 )
LUK - 54 ( 56 )

Persona
SUN Apollo
- 29 SP
- Void: Fire/Nuclear/Holy
- Weak: Water/Ice
- Fire Innate
- Unknown Power: Attack ( when user is reduced to 1/4 or less of their max HP, the Persona will rise up and deal 500 damage to all enemies )

Attack Power - 282 ( 286 )
Defense Power - 232 ( 236 )
Special Attack - 164 ( 171 )
Special Defense - 215 ( 221 )

Skillset:
Physical Attack - 188 ( 196 ) physical-based damage to one target
Agidyne - 182 ( 197 ) fire-based damage to one target
Gigantic Fist - 262 ( 272 ) physical-based damage to one target
De Kaja - Nullifies all positive stat boosts on one target
Freila - 178 ( 184 ) nuclear-based damage to a group of targets
Maha Agidyne - 182 ( 197 ) fire-based damage to a group of targets
Nova Cyther - 270 ( 299 ) nuclear-based damage to one target
Heat Kaiser - 241 ( 267 ) nuclear-based damage to a group of targets

Comments: Well I'll be damned.  Tatsuya impresses me a little.  Easily the best overall durability of the cast, and fairly average in everything else keeps him from having a major weakness, statistically.  Same elemental alignments as his brother both help and hinder at the same time.  In-game, to be frank, Apollo sucks ass: you can't add a card to him, and all he has are nuclear and fire spells, which means he's not great for fusions.  In the DL, it doesn't hurt as much, since he's now got decent damage, even if a lot of it is redundant.  Fairly average overall?  Guess what: Middle.

Averages ( Assuming Artemis for Maya ):

HP: 585
( Level 69 Tatsuya - 707 )
1) Tatsuya - 668
2) Baofu - 610
3) Katsuya - 587
4) Ulala - 570
5) Maya - 492

Defense: 223
( Level 69 Tatsuya - 236 )
1t) Tatsuya - 232
1t) Baofu - 232
3) Katsuya - 224
( Maya w/Maia Custom - 220 )
4) Ulala - 220
5) Maya - 208
[ Maya w/Maihime Amano - 198 ]

Special Defense: 211
[ Maya w/Maihime Amano - 277 ]
( Maya w/Maia Custom - 275 )
1) Maya - 249
( Level 69 Tatsuya - 221 )
2) Tatsuya - 215
3) Baofu - 212
4) Katsuya - 198
5) Ulala - 182

Agility: 60
1) Ulala - 80
( Maya w/Maia Custom - 69 )
[ Maya w/Maihime Amano - 66 ]
2) Maya - 64
( Level 69 Tatsuya - 63 )
3) Tatsuya - 59
4) Baofu - 51
5) Katsuya - 49

Damage: 289
1) Katsuya - 367 physical ( Triple Down )
2) Maya - 303 almighty ( Crescent Mirror )
( Level 69 Tatsuya's Nova Cyther - 299 nuclear )
3) Baofu - 286 physical ( Wiseman Snap )
4) Tatsuya - 270 nuclear ( Nova Cyther )
5) Ulala - 221 wind ( Twinkle Nebula )
( Maya w/Maia Custom's Maha Aques - 220 water )
[ Maya w/Maihime Amano's Physical Attack - 102 physical ]

VI. Characters Part Two
(a) Because I'm a fucking fanboy, I'm going to also get Nate and Ellen's P2 stats, using their ultimates ( Alfred for Nate, and Gabriel/Michael for Ellen ).  Also, I'm listing their starters too, in case you want to base them in-game ( and...these are actually the two best starters as well, so they might actually have use ).  Note that Gabriel and Alfred are found only in the EX Dungeon ( Michael might as well be, though ), so whether you want to consider them or not is up to you.

Nate Nanjo
"Swift as lightning, unparalleled Nanjo-style swordsmanship!  Remember it!"
HP - 
SP - 
STR - 
VIT - 
TEC - 
AGI - 
LUK - 

Persona
HIEROPHANT Alfred
- 34 SP
- Void: Wind/Lightning/Holy
- Void: Mind/Nerve
- Neutral Innate
- Unknown Power: ???

Persona
HIEROPHANT Aizen-Myouou
- 14 SP
- Void: Earth/Holy/Darkness
- Earth Innate

Attack Power -
Defense Power -
Special Attack -
Special Defense -

Skillset:
( Alfred )
Physical Attack -
Zandyne -
Hypnotic Wave -
Rain of Arrows -
Diarahan -
Mahanma -
Guardian Hammer -
Makarakarn -

Skillset:
( Aizen-Myouou )
Physical Attack -
Hama -
Sonic Punch -
Suku Kaja -
Holy Light -
Maha Magnus -
Maka Kaja -

Comments: Nate owns j00

Ellen Kirishima
"Such sorrowful eyes...Alright...I understand...I will fight you fair and square"
HP - 
SP - 
STR - 
VIT - 
TEC - 
AGI - 
LUK - 

Persona
JUDGEMENT Gabriel
- 34 SP
- Void: Holy/Ice
- Weak: Nuclear/Darkness
- Neutral Innate
- Unknown Power: ???

Persona
JUDGEMENT Michael
- 37 SP
- Reflect: Magic
- Weak: Physical
- Neutral Innate
- Unknown Power: Special ( when user is killed, the Persona will rise up and annihilate all enemies without fail )

Persona
JUDGEMENT Nike
- 14 SP
- Void: Fire/Holy
- Weak: Water/Ice/Darkness
- Wind Innate
- Unknown Power: Protection ( when user is reduced to 1/8 or less of their max HP, the Persona will reflect all negative attacks targetted at the character )

Attack Power -
Defense Power -
Special Attack -
Special Defense -

Skillset:
( Gabriel )
Physical Attack -
Aquadyne -
Refresh Ring -
Divine Judgement -
Summon Spirit -
Recarm Dora -
Release Jail -
Heat Wave -

Skillset:
( Michael )
Physical Attack -
Hamaonn -
Multi-Dimension -
Sama Recarm -
Hieros Glupaine -
Megidolaonn -
Nuclear Missile -

Skillset:
( Nike )
Physical Attack -
Maha Garu -
Diarama -
Holy Light -
Mafui -
Raku Kaja -
Maha Garula -
Hama -

Comments: Ellen is secksay
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 02:17:10 PM by OblivionKnight »
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Re: Persona Two: Eternal Punishment
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 08:12:00 PM »
For each boss, I'll list the characters in my party, the Personae they have equipped, and their stats.  This will give you a good idea of how bosses stack up to each other in-game.  Format for characters looks like this:

Party: Character 1, Character 2, Character 3
HP: Character 1's HP, Character 2's HP, Character 3's HP ( average HP )
Defense: '' Defense, '' Defense, '' Defense ( '' Defense )
Special Defense: Get the idea?
Agility: I hope so.

For boss defenses and agility, I'll use a scale like this:
Horrible < Low < Bad < Below Average < Average < Above Average < Good < High < Excellent

Defense and Magic defense indicators take into account defenses before weakness and strengths are applied.  On a similar note, boss damage is taken against what is approximately the average, before weaknesses and strengths.

Boss 1 - Hellhound
"Woof!  Woof!"
Level 13
HP: 700
Defense: Above Average
Special Defense: Average
Agility: Above Average ( ~18 )...he acts after Ulala ( who double-turns later on ), but before Maya and Katsuya
Strong: Fire
Weak: Water

Party: Maya ( lvl. 12 w/LOVERS Pixie ), Ulala ( lvl. 12 w/STAR Callisto ), Katsuya ( lvl. 12 w/STRENGTH Ryume )
HP: 92, 111, 114 ( 106 )
Defense: 28, 30, 40 ( 33 )
Special Defense: 41, 31, 42 ( 38 )
Agility: 12, 25, 12 ( 16 )

Physical - 33 physical-based damage to one target
Tackle - 35 physical-based damage to one target
Firebreath - 32 fire-based damage to all targets
Agilao - 40 fire-based damage to one target
Poisonous Bite - 30 physical-based damage to one target, ??% chance of inflicting Poison status

Comments: Well, the first real boss of the game.  He's not very hard, really, though he does five first-timers some problems.  Speed is decent, and his damage is ok ( 3HKO with Agilao ), with one ok status, but overall, he's pretty weak as a boss.  Right before the boss, Baofu leaves, which, if you're still using the starters, means you can't do Hydro-Boost to kill him quick.  Still, having Maia cast Media constantly while Katsuya and Ulala just pummel him with spells usually takes him down fast enough, even with the starters ( especially considering their low SP cost ).

Boss 2 - Tatsudou
"You can't run from fate!"
Level 20
HP: 1100
Special Defense: Above Average
Agility: Excellent ( ~40 )...he acts after Tatsuya ( who doesn't really count ), but before Ulala, in fact double-turning her after Tatsuya's second action
Absorb: Fire
Weak: Water

Party: Maya ( lvl. 13 w/MOON Maia ), Ulala ( lvl. 13 w/STAR Callisto ), Katsuya ( lvl. 13 w/STRENGTH Ryume ), Baofu ( lvl. 12 w/HANGEDMAN Odysseus ), Tatsuya ( lvl. 55 w/SUN Apollo )
HP: 97, 121, 125, 120, 581 ( 116; 209 w/Tatsuya )
Defense: 28, 32, 47, 34, 188 ( 35; 66 w/Tatsuya  )
Special Defense: 54, 37, 47, 45, 135 ( 46; 64 w/Tatsuya )
Agility: 16, 26, 12, 15, 45 ( 17; 23 w/Tatsuya )

Physical - 70 physical-based damage to one target
Hypnotic Wave - Sleep effect against all targets, ??% accuracy
Agilao - 48 fire-based damage to one target
Maha Agi - 38 fire-based damage to all targets
Pulnipa - Confusion effect against one target, ??% accuracy
Sonic Punch - 73 physical-based damage to one target
Old Maid - Randomly selects one member of the opposition who, upon their turn, will cast the Joker spell on all allied targets ( no damage to himself or enemies ); you can't tell whose afflicted with this, but if you make them Defend ( and Defend only...any other action will make them cast Joker ), then the spell will be nulled after their turn comes up; the damage of this move is heavily dependent on the caster's magical power...Tatsuya at this point murders the group ( and Maya comes close to OHKO ), while Ulala takes off half their HP at best

Comments: Welcome to what would be the hardest boss in the game...if you didn't have a freaking level 55 Tatsuya in your party.  In-game, he's nearly impossible to lose to, as Tatsuya takes 1 damage from everything thrown at him, and does upwards of 200 damage with Apollo's Gigantic Fist.  Let's forget our 5th party member for the moment: Tatsudou's very fast, with solid 2HKO damage, and good defenses.  He's also got some good statuses and ok fire magic.  If players are still using their starters, and don't know what they're doing, Tatsudou can easily kill the 4 weaker party members.  Overall, he's a solid boss with excellent support in-game, though he's one of the easier fights because you have a freaking uber-character.

Boss 3 - Joker Noriko
"Voices!  Voices!"
Level 26
HP: 1200
Defense: Below Average
Special Defense: Good
Agility: Good ( ~30 )...she acts after Ulala, but before Maya
Strong: Water
Weak: Fire

Party: Maya ( lvl. 21 w/MOON Maia Custom ), Ulala ( lvl. 19 w/STAR Iris ), Katsuya ( lvl. 21 w/STRENGTH Ryume ), Baofu ( lvl. 21 w/HANGEDMAN Odysseus )
HP: 171, 173, 201, 207 ( 188 )
Defense: 52, 42, 50, 40 ( 46 )
Special Defense: 102, 54, 59, 52 ( 67 )
Agility: 28, 33, 15, 17 ( 23 )

Physical - 52 physical-based damage to one target
Maha Aques - 70 water-based damage to all targets
Marin Karin - Charm effect against one opponent, ??% accuracy
Raku Kaja - Doubles one target's Defense stat
Taru Kaja - Doubles one target's Attack stat
Absolute Zero - 75 ice-based damage to all targets, ??% chance of inflicting Frozen status ( only used when at critical health )
Old Maid - Randomly selects one member of the opposition who, upon their turn, will cast the Joker spell on all allied targets ( no damage to himself or enemies ); you can't tell whose afflicted with this, but if you make them Defend ( and Defend only...any other action will make them cast Joker ), then the spell will be nullified after their turn comes up; the damage of this move is heavily dependent on the caster's magical power...Maya comes close to OHKO on the whole party, while Ulala takes off half their HP at best

Comments: This fight tends to give people hell.  Noriko is the first boss to have decent MT damage in Maha Aques ( which reams the starters pretty well ), and she comes with two great support spells, Raku and Taru Kaja ( the latter of which makes her physical a 2HKO ), and Marin Karin is a decent status effect to support her.  Her speed is ok, her defense is kind of low before Raku Kaja, her special defense is good, though her fire weakness is bad.  She has support in-game, but it's not amazing.  In-game, Wall of Water shuts her down pretty well, as does constant Media/Medirama casting, though those might not be available in the DL.  Overall, she gives people hell the first time, but is pretty weak subsequent times.

------- Nate's Path -------

Boss 4a - Devil Sugimoto
"The...pain..."
Level 35
HP: 2800
Agility: Bad ( ~15 )...he acts after Katsuya
Strong: Physical
Void: Dark
Weak: Fire/Holy

Party: Maya ( lvl. 29 w/MOON Maia Custom ), Ulala ( lvl. 28 w/STAR Iris ), Katsuya ( lvl. 29 w/STRENGTH Ryume ), Baofu ( lvl. 29 w/HANGEDMAN Odysseus ), Nate ( lvl. 28 w/HIEROPHANT Aizen Myouou )
HP: 218, 254, 268, 279, 256 ( 255 )
Defense: 101, 95, 100, 98, 108 ( 100 )
Special Defense: 131, 81, 83, 83, 93 ( 94 )
Agility: 33, 43, 19, 24, 28 ( 29 )

Physical - 75 physical-based damage to one target
Blizzard Breath - 91 ice-based damage to all targets, ??% chance of inflicting frozen status
Poison Scratch - 86 physical damage to one target, ??% chance of inflicting poison status
Roar - Inflicts Fury status on all target's, ??% effective
Tackle - 108 physical-based damage to one target

Comments: Well, he's got a good HP boost over the last boss, as well as three decent statuses.  Defenses are acceptable, but his speed is abysmal.  Oh, and he's got weakness to fire and holy.  His damage is also merely ok ( 3HKO on everyone but Maya ), and since it comes slow, he's not winning much.  Definitely much weaker than the Ellen bosses, and probably the worst boss in the game, overall ( you should be able to use Nirvana, Tower Inferno, and other fusions/spells to decimate him pretty damn fast ).

------- Ellen's Path -------

Boss 4b - Makoto Kuwahara
Level 30
HP: 1900
Void: Holy/Dark

Party: Maya ( lvl. 21 w/MOON Maia Custom ), Ulala ( lvl. 19 w/STAR Iris ), Katsuya ( lvl. 21 w/STRENGTH Ryume ), Baofu ( lvl. 21 w/HANGEDMAN Odysseus )

Physical -
Curse -
Devil's Smile - Inflicts Fury status against a group, ??% effective
Marvelous Dance - Confuses a group, ??% effective
Serenade of Madness -
Stagnant Air -
Violent Rage -

Boss 4c - Shiki
Level 35
HP: 2200
Reflect: Magic
Weak: Physical

Physical -
Fire Breath -
Lightning Strike -
Paralyzing Scratch -
Poisonous Scratch -

Boss 4d - 4 Shikigamis
Level 24
HP: 1000 Each
Reflect: Fire/Water/Wind/Earth
Weak: Water/Fire/Earth/Wind

Physical -
Agidyne/Aquadyne/Garudyne/Magdyne -
Maha Agionn/Aques/Garula/Magnus  -
Scratch -
Taru/Maka/Sama/Raku Kaja -

------- End Path Separation -------

Boss 5 - Joker Ginji
"This is the greatest!"
Level 40
HP: 2600
Defense: Good
Agility: Above Average ( ~33 )...he acts after Maya, but before Nate
Absorb: Earth
Weak: Wind

Party: Maya ( lvl. 32 w/MOON Maia Custom ), Ulala ( lvl. 31 w/LOVERS Jack O' Lantern ), Katsuya ( lvl. 31 w/HIEROPHANT Umayado No Ouji ), Baofu ( lvl. 32 w/PENTACLE Yebisu ), Nate ( lvl. 31 w/HIEROPHANT Shaka )
HP: 237, 276, 284, 307, 281 ( 277 )
Defense: 101, 101, 98, 106, 108 ( 103 )
Special Defense: 138, 96, 93, 93, 108 ( 106 )
Agility: 35, 46, 23, 26, 31 ( 32 )

Physical - 75 physical-based damage to one target
Diarama - Heals ~280 to one target
Fire Breath - 118 fire-based damage to all targets
Maha Magnus - 86 earth-based damage to all targets
Photon Cannon - 122 physical-based damage to all targets ( only used when at critical health )
Sama Recarm - Fully revives one target
Old Maid - Randomly selects one member of the opposition who, upon their turn, will cast the Joker spell on all allied targets ( no damage to himself or enemies ); you can't tell whose afflicted with this, but if you make them Defend ( and Defend only...any other action will make them cast Joker ), then the spell will be nullified after their turn comes up; the damage of this move is heavily dependent on the caster's magical power...Maya comes close to OHKO on the whole party, while Ulala takes off half their HP at best

Comments: Good defenses, acceptable speed.  Once again, barely 3HKO damage ( better than Sugimoto, at least ).  In-game, he's simply annoying, not so hard.  He has this thing where he'll revive his support ( 4 Shoggoths ) as they keep blowing themselves up, possessing characters and doing damage.  He doesn't use his magic often, and when he does, it's easily healable.  And for a while we continue the trend of Persona bosses with only a trick ( here, Sama Recarm ), and no real damage.

Boss 6 - Captain Shinmazu
"Thank you for your troubles, Sergeant..."
Level 42
HP: 2360
Defense: Average
Agility: Good ( ~42 )...he acts after Ulala, but before Maya
Void: Mind/Nerve
Strong: Shot/Throw

Party: Maya ( lvl. 33 w/MOON Maia Custom ), Ulala ( lvl. 32 w/LOVERS Jack O' Lantern ), Katsuya ( lvl. 33 w/HIEROPHANT Umayado No Ouji ), Baofu ( lvl. 33 w/PENTACLE Yebisu ), Nate ( lvl. 32 w/HIEROPHANT Shaka )
HP: 246, 282, 301, 318, 291 ( 288 )
Defense: 103, 101, 98, 108, 112 ( 104 )
Special Defense: 141, 96, 96, 98, 114 ( 109 )
Agility: 35, 47, 24, 27, 33 ( 33 )

Physical - 90 physical-based damage to one target
Flare Shot - 82 physical-based damage to one target, ??% chance of inflicting illusion status
Rapidfire - 110 physical-based damage to one target
Tranquilizer - 82 physical-based damage to one target, ??% chance of inflicting sleep status
Triple Down - 151 physical-based damage to one target

Comments: Wow, Shinmazu manages to impress me.  In-game, he's much less of a threat than his support, which includes 4 decently fast SAT members who fire off instant death bullets every chance they get.  Shinmazu himself has solid damage in Triple Down ( which kills everyone but Baofu in two hits ), his defenses are good, and he's really fast.  Though he does lack in durability a little ( check that HP total ), he's got two very accurate and useful statuses to help him.  Overall, pretty good DL-wise, and so-so in-game depending on how he chooses to fight.

Boss 7 - X-1
"......"
Level 45
HP: 3000
Defense: High
Special Defense: High
Agility: High ( ~49 )...trades actions with Ulala
Void: Mind/Nerve/Holy
Weak: Lightning

Party: Maya ( lvl. 34 w/MOON Maia Custom ), Ulala ( lvl. 34 w/LOVERS Jack O' Lantern ), Katsuya ( lvl. 34 w/JUSTICE Nata ), Baofu ( lvl. 34 w/PENTACLE Yebisu ), Nate ( lvl. 34 w/HIEROPHANT Shaka )
HP: 260, 302, 312, 328, 306 ( 302 )
Defense: 105, 103, 106, 110, 118 ( 108 )
Special Defense: 142, 96, 88, 104, 123 ( 111 )
Agility: 36, 49, 30, 29, 36 ( 36 )

Physical - 80 physical-based damage to one target
81mm Cannon L16 - 115 physical-based damage to all targets
M249MINNI - 90 physical-based damage to one target
Muramasa Copy - 100 physical-based damage to one target, and seals Persona usage for 3 - 5 of the afflicted's actions

Comments: Once again, a Persona boss with only one real trick up his sleeve.  Ok, he's quite fast and his defenses are good, and he has ok MT damage, but his real game is Muramasa Copy, which keeps characters from using Personae, which lengthens the battle out.  That lightning weakness though...easily exploitable in-game, and does it hurt: Lightning Blast w/Maka Kaja easily 3HKO, and that only uses up 2 characters.  Annoying, but not really a strong boss. 

------- Nate's Path -------

Boss 8a - Guido Kandori
"I grow weary of talking...come on..."
Level 55
HP: 3600
Defense: High
Special Defense: High
Agility: High ( ~60 )...he acts after Ulala, but way before Maya
Strong: All

Party: Maya ( lvl. 40 w/MOON Maia Custom ), Ulala ( lvl. 40 w/STAR Heinir ), Katsuya ( lvl. 40 w/JUSTICE Nata ), Baofu ( lvl. 40 w/PENTACLE Yebisu ), Nate ( lvl. 40 w/HIEROPHANT Shaka )
HP: 319, 353, 367, 379, 356 ( 355 )
Defense: 117, 129, 120, 112, 124 ( 120 )
Special Defense: 162, 115, 106, 112, 129 ( 125 )
Agility: 42, 62, 41, 33, 39 ( 43 )

Physical - 115 physical-based damage to one target
Rain of Arrows - 202 physical-based damage to all targets
Unperishable Black - Reduces all target's HP by half, dark element
Wheel of Time - 202 magical-based damage to all targets
Zandyne - 152 almighty-based damage to one target
Ziodyne - 152 lightning-based damage to one target, 50% chance of causing electrified status

Comments: Alright, since he's ranked, I'll put some extra notes up for him.  First, note that Guido is Strong: All, meaning that he reduces everything thrown at him by ~2/3, as well as voiding holy and dark magic.  That's his main selling point, and it's a real boon.  He's fast, takes hits extremely well ( best damage you'll see to him in-game is a Maka Kaja'd "Huge" fusion using -dyne level spells, such as Tower Inferno, which will deal ~250-350 damage at best, depending on levels, compared to the ~1000-1200 it would do to normal enemies; if you want DL-legal character damage, no one would break 100 on him ), and has excellent damage for a Persona boss.  Typically, Persona likes bosses with MT mean tricks, rough support, or other weird abilities: Guido has all of the above, as well as simply solid damage in any form, physical or magical.  He's also one of the few bosses I noticed with a decent evade rate ( Ginji and Shinmazu before him had decent evades as well ), which probably doesn't make too much of a difference, but is neat nonetheless.  His physical has an ok critical rate as well, but probably doesn't matter too much.  Also, once he hits critical health ( ~25% ), he gets significantly stronger.  Speed, power, everything he has improves.  His speed probably jumps up to 75 or so, and Wheel of Time jumped up to 280 or so damage ( I'd expect a smiliar boost for his other spells ), which murders just about anyone not at full health ( and can even take down Shaka and Yebisu if you're not careful ).  Simply put, he's one of the hardest fights in the normal game, and is still quite good in the DL, easily better than his Long Wanged counterpart.       

------- Ellen's Path -------

Boss 8b - Ishigami "Wang Long" Chizuru
Level 53
HP: 3200
Strong: Magic

Physical -
Anger of the Earth -
Card of Binding -
Card of Protection -
Curse -
Fiendish Card -
Rain of Arrows -

------- End Path Separation -------

Boss 9 - Metal Trio: Lisa, Eikichi & Jun

Party: Maya ( lvl. 54 w/SUN Il-Dana ), Ulala ( lvl. 54 w/STAR Heinir ), Katsuya ( lvl. 54 w/JUSTICE Nata ), Baofu ( lvl. 54 w/FORTUNE Cerberus ), Tatsuya ( lvl. 59 w/SUN Apollo )
HP: 417, 477, 488, 511, 615 ( 502 )
Defense: 190, 208, 174, 184, 202 ( 192 )
Special Defense: 212, 184, 141, 148, 183 ( 174 )
Agility: 53, 88, 45, 46, 52 ( 57 )

Metal Lisa
"That's not fair... Breaking your promise..."
Level 57
HP: 2500
Defense: Infinite
Agility: Good ( ~53 )...she trades actions with Maya
Absorb: Earth
Void: Physical
Weak: Wind

Lover of Darkness - 2 hits of random damage on all targets ranging from ~0 - ~200 earth-based damage apiece
Maha Magdyne - 131 earth-based damage to all targets
Taru Kaja - Taru Kaja - Doubles one target's Attack stat
Throw a Kiss - Inflicts Charm status on all targets, ??% effective

Metal Eikichi
"That promise... It wasn't a lie, was it...?"
Level 57
HP: 3000
Special Defense: Below Average
Agility: Bad ( ~45 )...he trades actions with Katsuya
Absorb: Water

Physical - 112 physical-based damage to one target
Aquadyne - 103 water-based damage to one target
Bloody Divorce - 120 water-based damage to all targets, ??% chance of inflicting instant death
Maha Mudo - Inflicts darkness-based instant death status on all targets, ??% effective

Metal Jun
"You promised we'd always be together..."
Level 57
HP: 2200
Agility: Average ( ~52 )...he trades actions with Tatsuya
Absorb: Wind
Weak: Earth

De Kaja - Dispels all positive stat boosts on one target
Medirama - Heals ~200 to all targets
Terror Fortune - 165 wind-based damage to all targets, and inflicts one random status on each one
Wingbeat - 115 physical-based damage to all targets

Comments: Ph34r the boss music.  Now, these guys tend to get a reputation as the hardest fight in the game, with good reason: if Jun spams Terror Fortune, there's very little you can do about it, especially if Eikichi tosses out Bloody Divorce in the meantime.  As a team, these guys are major pains, though they're horribly frail alone ( you can easily OHKO each one of them with Stone Rise, Wind Cutter and Tower Inferno ).  Not really much else to say, I suppose: they work as a team to annoy the hell out of you, but solo they kind of suck.  And yes, Lover of Darkness is earth-based, and Bloody Divorce is water-based, just in case you were wondering.

Boss 10 - Was Sugawara
"Hahahahaha!"
Level 60
HP: 6000
Special Defense: Awful
Agility: Bad ( ~46 )...he trades actions with Katsuya/Baofu
Absorb: Shot/Strike
Regenerates 775 HP each action taken

Party: Maya ( lvl. 55 w/SUN Il-Dana ), Ulala ( lvl. 55 w/STAR Heinir ), Katsuya ( lvl. 55 w/JUSTICE Nata ), Baofu ( lvl. 55 w/FORTUNE Cerberus ), Tatsuya ( lvl. 60 w/SUN Apollo )
HP: 422, 482, 494, 522, 627 ( 509 )
Defense: 190, 210, 174, 186, 204 ( 193 )
Special Defense: 215, 187, 141, 149, 183 ( 175 )
Agility: 53, 90, 46, 46, 53 ( 58 )

Physical - 120 physical-based damage to one target
Roar - Inflicts fury status to all targets, ??% effective
Tentacle - 185 physical-based damage to all targets, ??% chance of inflicting electrified status
Violent Rage - 155 physical-based damage to all targets
Paralyzing Scratch - 65 physical-based damage to one target, ??% chance of inflicting paralyze status

Comments: Excellent HP count, plus regenerating 775 HP every action is helpful.  Sad that both his speed and special defense outright suck, and he's weak to a common element.  Those HP die fast, when you can do 2000 damage with a Tower Inferno + Maka Kaja ( to say nothing if you used Affinities...you can probably OHKO if you really tried ), and his damage is fairly awful.  Plus, he's one of the few ( only ) bosses I noticed with AWFUL accuracy.  It took me a long time to see his physical and paralyzing scratch connect, and those two attacks both suck.  Sugawara basically relies on Roar and Tentacle to accomplish something, and without them, he's in big trouble.  Probably the second worst boss after Sugimoto.

Boss 11 - Detested Hunter
"UOOOOOOOOOONNNN... GRGRGRGRGRGRGRGR..."
Level 67
HP: 5500
Agility: High ( ~70 )...he acts after Ulala, but way before Maya
Absorb: Wind
Weak: Ice

Party: Maya ( lvl. 57 w/MOON Artemis ), Ulala ( lvl. 57 w/STAR Astria ), Katsuya ( lvl. 57 w/JUSTICE Hyperion ), Baofu ( lvl. 57 w/HANGEDMAN Prometheus ), Tatsuya ( lvl. 62 w/SUN Apollo )
HP: 432, 498, 510, 538, 639 ( 523 )
Defense: 180, 194, 194, 198, 204 ( 194 )
Special Defense: 227, 173, 168, 177, 185 ( 186 )
Agility: 59, 80, 46, 45, 55 ( 57 )

Physical - 120 physical-based damage to one target
Bloodsuck - 200 physical-based damage to one target, heals Detested Hunter for the same amount
Dark Baptism - Seals all healing abilities, status recover abilities, revival abilities, etc. for all targets
Fire Breath - 187 fire-based damage to all targets
Petrifying Glare - Inflicts instant death to all targets, ??% accuracy
Transfixion - 152 physical-based damage to all targets, ~25% chance of inflicting instant death

Comments: Pretty fast, and his HP and defenses are fairly average ( though, being weak to ice sucks, less so in-game than in the DL ).  However, he's got some interesting tricks: Instant Death, and the ultimate anti-healer ability in Dark Baptism.  Bloodsuck is...ok healing, I guess ( it being his best damage probably keeps him afloat against weaker fighters ).  Decent boss, I guess.

Boss 12 - Gozen
"You commit this outrage knowing I am Kiyotada Sumaru!?"
Level 75
HP: 8000
Agility: High ( ~70 )...he acts after Ulala, but way before Maya
Absorb: Attack
Weak: Sword

Party: Maya ( lvl. 58 w/MOON Artemis ), Ulala ( lvl. 58 w/STAR Astria ), Katsuya ( lvl. 58 w/JUSTICE Hyperion ), Baofu ( lvl. 58 w/HANGEDMAN Prometheus ), Tatsuya ( lvl. 62 w/SUN Apollo )
HP: 441, 508, 521, 549, 639 ( 532 )
Defense: 182, 194, 194, 200, 204 ( 195 )
Special Defense: 228, 176, 171, 179, 185 ( 188 )
Agility: 59, 80, 46, 46, 55 ( 57 )

Physical - 143
De Kaja - Dispels all positive stat boosts on one target
Megaton Press - 250 physical-based damage to all targets
Megidolaonn - 255 almighty-based damage to all targets
Perpetual Darkness - Cancels ability to use fusion spells for all targets
Rotten Flesh - 294 physical-based damage to all targets
Trial of Darkness - 100 dark-based damage to all targets, ??% chance of inflicting instant death

Comments: Perpetual Darkness is GODLIKE!  He's ungodly straightforward, but with some interesting tricks.  Absorbing all physical attacks except sword ( a weakness ) is pretty damn nice, and his durability is very awesome.  Rotten Flesh is a solid damage attack, and his instant death is not bad either.  And he has dispel, for all that's worth.  Pretty solid.

-----Note: For the last few bosses, I'm going to assume that you answer the questions in Monado correctly, and don't restore Jun, Eikichi and Lisa's memory.  So, their damage is on the low side if you consider answering some questions wrong.  The higher level/HP total is for answering questions wrong.  That is all.-----

Boss 13 - Shadow Ulala & Katsuya

Party: Maya ( lvl. 60 w/MOON Artemis ), Ulala ( lvl. 60 w/STAR Astria ), Katsuya ( lvl. 60 w/JUSTICE Hyperion ), Baofu ( lvl. 60 w/HANGEDMAN Prometheus ), Tatsuya ( lvl. 64 w/SUN Apollo )
HP: 464, 528, 543, 566, 656 ( 551 )
Defense: 199, 209, 220, 226, 230 ( 217 )
Special Defense: 254, 194, 194, 205, 214 ( 212 )
Agility: 61, 80, 48, 49, 58 ( 59 )

Shadow Ulala
"Isn't it tough to be alone?"
Level 61/71
HP: 4000/4700
Agility: Good ( ~70 )...she acts after Ulala, but before Maya
Reflect: Mind/Nerve
Void: Wind/Dark
Weak: Earth

Physical - 92 physical-based damage to one target
Alluring Mazurka - Inflicts charm to all targets, ??% effective
Dark Nebula - 2 hits of random damage on all targets ranging from ~0 - ~175 wind/dark damage per hit ( first hit is wind, second is darkness )
Maha Garudyne - 120 wind-based damage to all targets

Shadow Katsuya
"You must be tired of fooling yourself. I will end it for you."
Level 62/72
HP: 4000/5000
Agility: Low ( ~45 )...he acts after Katsuya
Void: Fire/Nuclear/Dark
Weak: Water/Ice

Physical - 118 physical-based damage to one target
Heat Kaiser - 125 nuclear-based damage to all targets
Shadow Force - Randomly fucks up, inverses and exchanges HP and SP totals on all targets; cannot tell what they are ( ??? appears in-place of numbers ), and lasts ~3 actions for all characters
Triple Down - 210 physical-based damage to one target
Vice Shot - Inflicts instant death to one target, ~50% accuracy

Comments: See the Metal Trio, I guess.  Alone, they're kind of blah, and even together they're not that bad.  Neither are really impressive overall, with Shadow Ulala having shit damage ( randomly! ) and Shadow Katsuya being damn slow.  Shadow Force is a neat trick, but...annoying as hell to interpret.

Boss 14 - Shadow Maya & Baofu

Party: Maya ( lvl. 61 w/MOON Artemis ), Ulala ( lvl. 61 w/STAR Astria ), Katsuya ( lvl. 61 w/JUSTICE Hyperion ), Baofu ( lvl. 61 w/HANGEDMAN Prometheus ), Tatsuya ( lvl. 65 w/SUN Apollo )
HP: 468, 534, 548, 572, 668 ( 558 )
Defense: 199, 209, 220, 228, 232 ( 218 )
Special Defense: 257, 194, 194, 211, 215 ( 214 )
Agility: 62, 80, 48, 50, 59 ( 60 )

Shadow Maya
"Let's have some fun..."
Level 64/74
HP: 4000/5000
Special Defense: Infinite
Agility: Bad ( ~48 )...she trades actions with Katsuya
Reflect: Magic

Physical - 86 physical-based damage to one target
Diamond Dust - 100 ice-based damage to all targets, ??% chance of inflicting frozen status
Eclipse Mirror - 2 hits of random damage on all targets ranging from ~0 - ~225 almighty/dark damage per hit ( first hit is almighty, second is darkness )
Medirama - Heals 220 HP to all targets
Tetrakarn - Reflects next physical attack used against target
Whirlwind Blast - 150 physical-based damage to all targets

Shadow Baofu
"Beg for mercy! Maybe I'll let you go?"
Level 63/73
HP: 4000/4800
Agility: Above Average ( ~60 )...he acts after Maya, but before Tatsuya
Strong: Physical
Weak: Lightning

Physical - 125 physical-based damage to one target
Baptism by Thunder - 83 lightning-based damage to all targets, ??% chance of inflicting electrified status
Bastard Snap - 161 physical-based damage to one target
Level Trap - Kills the highest level character ( if everyone is equal level, it kills them all ); cannot be blocked
Shadow Force - Randomly fucks up, inverses and exchanges HP and SP totals on all targets; cannot tell what they are ( ??? appears in-place of numbers ), and lasts ~3 actions for all characters
Viper Smash - 175 physical-based damage to one target

Comments: See Shadow Ulala and Katsuya, for the most part.  In general, these two are better, but still pretty sad alone or together.

Final Boss - Nyarlathotep

Party: See first post in the topic; it's just the final party stats

Nyarlathotep Part 1: Moon Howler
"Understand that there is no point in living! Cry, that there is no answer! Where there is darkness, there are shadows! I, myself, am all of you humans!!"
Level 77/80/82
HP: 9300/9600/10000
Agility: Good ( ~64 )...he trades actions with Maya

Physical - 182 physical-based damage to one target
Megidolaonn - 282 almighty-based damage to all targets
Omega Cluster - Affects all targets: kills the lowest level character after every round of actions, dark-based
Shadow Kill - 325 physical-based damage to all targets
Unperishable Black - Reduces all target's HP by half, dark element

Nyarlathotep Part 2: Crawling Chaos
"This is splendid! You are the first to see this form! Die with my highest praise!"
Level 99
HP: 18000
Agility: Excellent ( ~90 )...he acts before Ulala

Physical - 211 physical-based damage to one target
Chaos Element - 1 hit on all targets that does from 99 - 792 damage, dark element, ignores defenses ( formula = Persona level x d8, for simplicity sake )
Crawling Chaos - 290 magic-based damage to all targets, 100% chance of inflicting mute status ( usable only at critical )
Shadow Kill - 421 physical-based damage to all targets
Transient Ripple - Nullifies all positive stat boosts on all targets
Wheel of Fortune - Seals ability to use fusions, as well as change Personae for all targets
Wheel of Time - 316 magic-based damage to all targets

Comments: Extremely impressive.  Form-chaining him ( which he does so in-game ) gives him 3.5x the HP of Gozen ( the 2nd-highest HP boss in the game ), and his defenses are above average already.  As Exdeath's cousin, he's above average speed, with Omega Cluster and Unperishable Black as support spells.  Weak to Holy, but solid on all other defensive fronts.  Shadow Kill is solid damage, and Megidolaonn rounds out his magical offense.  First form alone is probably a good Heavy.  As the Tentacle Rapage Monster of Doom, Wheel of Fortune is...well, useless, but pretty decent in-game.  Wheel of Time does solid damage magically, and Shadow Kill will force healing on anyone without insane physical resistance ( hi Baofu! ).  Chaos Element works well on healers ( it tends to hit above average on damage, most of the time ), and Crawling Chaos...well, it's nice, but it would be better if he could use it outside of low HP.  Transient Ripple rounds out his arsenal, and makes Nyarlie a very solid Godlike.

EX Dungeon Boss - Philemon
"I'm impressed you made it here. You are the strongest I've ever seen. Now, give me your all, my friends!"
Level 100
HP: 30000
Defense: ?
Special Defense: ?
Agility: ?

Party: Maya ( lvl. 58 w/MOON Artemis ), Ulala ( lvl. 58 w/STAR Astria ), Katsuya ( lvl. 58 w/JUSTICE Hyperion ), Baofu ( lvl. 58 w/HANGEDMAN Prometheus ), Tatsuya ( lvl. 62 w/SUN Apollo )
HP: 441, 508, 521, 549, 639 ( 532 )
Defense: 182, 194, 194, 200, 204 ( 195 )
Special Defense: 228, 176, 171, 179, 185 ( 188 )
Agility: 59, 80, 46, 46, 55 ( 57 )

Physical -
Eternal White -
Guard Punish -
Photon Cannon -
Spectra Force ( Randomly casts one spell from the list: Deadly Burn, Aquary Tide, Twinkle Nebula, Anger of the Earth, Release Jail, Guardian Hammer, Nuclear Missile or Asteroid Bomb ) -
Transient Ripple -
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory