Author Topic: Ogre Battle 64  (Read 3061 times)

Shale

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Ogre Battle 64
« on: August 28, 2008, 12:14:34 AM »
Compiled by Cromage.

Note: Largely under construction. But this is better than nothing.

Currently in topic:

Magnus, Dio, Leia, Katreda, Troi, Asnabel, Meredia, Aisha, Saradin, Destin, Gilbert, Debonair, Ankiseth, Vad, Liedel, Paul.

To do:

Damage formula (someday), stat odds, all bosses, Europea, Carth, Biske, Sheen, and all generics.

Now to the topic itself.

Statistics

HP: Like your liver, only not.
Strength: Affects damage you do with physical attacks. Also appears to increase your physical defense. How much varies from character to character and probably from strength value to strength value. Troi I know gets 1 point of Pdef per 4 points of strength, while it takes Leia 7-8 points for the same result. Damage done by attacks seems to go up in a 1-1 ratio for the stronger characters (additional strength : additional damage), and for weaker characters the ratio drops to 1: .75
Vitality: Affects how much damage you take from physical attacks
Intelligence: Affects how much damage you do with magical attacks. See notes on Strength.
Mentality: Affects how much damage you take from magical attacks
Agility: Affects turn order (I think), accuracy, and evasion.
Dexterity: Affects accuracy, evasion, and damage. I have absolutely no idea how. As of yet, it is a total crapshoot--even with characters like Ankiseth, they tend to go on the occasional round of "block everything" and then are beaten into the ground.

Alignment: The "Goodness" or "Evil" of a character. Starting alignment is around neutral for just about every character, so I won't factor this in.... if it even has a purpose
Element: The elemental affinity of the character. Causes characters to take less from their own element, and more from their opposing element.

Pdef: Determined by Vitality, strength, and armor equipped (determined by the Res Strike of the armor, seems to be calculated in a similar manner as strength contributions to damage bonuses). Defense against physical attacks
Mdef: Determined by mentality, intelligence, and armor. Defense against magical attacks.

Equips, in addition to boosting these stats, can also boost "resistances" to certain types of damage. These types are: Strike, Fire, Water, Wind (Includes lightning-like attacks), Earth, Virtue (Holy), and Bane (Dark). Strike resistance (given by armor/accessories only) manifests itself as additional physical/magical defense.

A note about evasion: Magical attacks cannot be fully evaded. Occasionally, however, their damage is reduced to 1/4 of normal, and all effects are negated. This is considered "evading" the attack.

Status

Poison: Seems like Power Down, only stronger (unstackable)
Sleep: Character falls asleep. May wake up if hit with an attack, and each round, a character has a certain probability of snapping out of it.
Paralysis: Character cannot move. Wears off, unknown exactly how.
Power Down: Everything does less damage, can be stacked. This even affects healing and magic damage. Lasts until the end of the battle.

About Equipment

Until further notice, all characters in this topic will be listed with default equipment EXCEPT when they have better items given to them (and to them only; these items, while usable by anyone in that equipment class, will not appear unless you take that character to a certain place). Wherever relevant, I will list the default equipment and consequent stat changes in parentheses. The list of equipment is:

Hallowed Shield (Troi)*
Angel's Brooch (Katreda)*
Helm of the Fearless (Asnabel)
Red Branch (Liedel)
Idaten's Mail (Vad)
Rai's Tear (Meredia)*
Robe of the Abyss (Paul)
Southern Cross (Magnus)
Diadora's Song (Magnus, gotten on his 90th birthday. (!) This is not the main equipment I have for him; even though it's better than the Southern Cross, it's also shakier in terms of legality)

Starred equipment means that what their default has is actually better in most cases, but they may opt for the special equips if you allow them.

A note about the Ring of Eloquence: They're almost always better than whatever accessory your mage has as default, so they will want to opt for it (Except for Liches, who can't. Ha!).

A note about Drakonic Tomes: Any mage that uses a spellbook can equip these, and it replaces every possible attack (even magical status) with the spell listed. Annihilation is storebought for some insane amount of Goth (30,000 at first, then the price climbs by the day to 60,000 max), as is Meteor Strike (the traveling caravan at Dardunelles). They do non-elemental damage (although the spellbooks clearly have an element associated; not sure whether this factors into damage), and they're actually not as broken as you'd think since their main advantage in-game is that they are MT with no penalty to damage. Every Drakonic Tome gives +10 to Int and -2 to Str.

Here is a list of all equipment in the game you would think about allowing in the DL, storebought unless otherwise noted. Anything that says it belongs to a certain character only means it is either a default equip (and not storebought) or obtained through plot. (partially taken from MetroidMoo's Item FAQ on GameFAQs). Resistance to elements will not be listed until I figure out what it does. For reference however, elemental equipment tends to make you slightly weaker to that element (1 or 2 points)and stronger against its opposite. While you'd think that an electric shield resists Lightning, the opposite is true. =P

Swords:

Short Sword (non-typed): Basic sword, Str +3
Baldr Sword (non-typed): Improves intelligence. Default equipment for Magnus. Str +5, Int +3
Glamdring (Fire) Str +9
Ice Blade (Water): Str +13
Blessed Sword (Holy): Default equipment for Dio and Ankiseth. Str +8, Int +3
Sum Mannus (Wind). Str +11
Falchion (non-typed): Str +8

Greatswords:

Bastard Sword (non-typed) Str +6
Claymore (non-typed): Str +9
Glaive of Champion (non-typed): Str +11
Sigmund (Wind, Destin only): Str +14
Sonic Blade (non-typed, Debonair only): Str +15

Thrusting Swords:

Rapier (non-typed) Str +4
Estoc (non-typed) Str +6
Needle of Light (Virtue) Str +7 (Bought at Dardunelles)
Main Gauche (non-typed) Str +8

1-Handed Axes/Hammers:

Halt Hammer (non-typed) Str +4
Francisca (non-typed) Str +5
Baldr Club (non-typed) Str +6, Int +3
Baldr Axe (non-typed) Str +7, Int +3
Flame Flail (Fire): Str +10
Frozen Axe (Water): Str +11

2-Handed Axes/Hammers:

Satan's Bullova (Bane) Str +8
Prox (Fire) Str +9

Spears:

Spear (non-typed) Str +5
Baldr Spear (non-typed) Str +7, Int +3. Default for Troi
Thunder Spear (wind) Str +7. Default for Leia.
Osric's Spear (water) Str +3.
Volcaetus (fire) Str +9
Earth Javelin (earth) Str +12

Whips:

Leather whip (non-typed) Str +4
Rupture Rose (non-typed) Str +5 Default for Gilbert
Whip of Exorcism (non-typed) Str +7.

Claws:

Iron Claw (non-typed) Str +5
Baldr Claw (non-typed) Str +7, Int +3
Touelno (wind, Vad only) Str +12

Bows:

Short Bow (non-typed) Str +3
Great Bow (non-typed) Str +4
Baldr Bow (non-typed) Str + 6, Int +3
Ytival (Virtue) Str +7, Default equipment for Liedel
Bow of Sandstorm (Earth) Str +8

Maces:

Light Mace (non-typed) Str +2, Int +3
Baldr Mace (non-typed) Str +3, Int +5

Staves:

Scipplay Staff (non-typed) Str +1, Int +3
Arc Wand (non-typed) Str +3, Int +5
Hemlock (Earth, Saradin only) Str +3, Int +11, Men +1
Kerykeion (Bane) Str +4, Int +7
Hraesvelg (Wind) Str +4, Int +7

Dolls:

Marionette: Str +5
Fool: Str +7, default equipment for Paul
Gallant Doll (only one of these, given to Magnus on his 20th birthday. Not sure if you'd see this as legal, since the element of the doll relies on Magnus's element, and since any generic Dollmaster/Enchanter can equip it. Paul is the only one out of the non-generic cast who can, however): Bonuses are determined by Magnus's default equipment stats (His / 20, rounded down) Thus the stat boosts for the DL will be: Str +12, Vit +8, Int +9, Men +8, Agi +8, Dex +8.

Fans:

Battle Fan: Str +4
Caldia (probably not DL legal, but I don't care): Str +7, Agi +5

Spellbooks:

Spellbook (non-typed) Int +1
Book of Flame/Water/Wind/Earth: Int +4
Book of Bane: Int +5

Helmets:

Bone Helm (non-typed) Strike Res +2
Iron Helm: See Bone
Dragon Helm (non-typed) Strike Res +4 (See note about Bloodstained Robe)
Armet (non-typed) Strike Res +4
Baldr Helm (non-typed) Strike Res +5, Int +1
Helm of Thunderclap (wind): Strike res +6,
Helm of the Fearless (bane, Asnabel only) Strike res +3, Str +20, Agi -15, Dex +5,

Headgear:

Plumed Headband (non-typed): Strike Res +1 (GODLIEK)
Bandana: Strike Res +1, Men +2
Pointy hat: Strike Res +2, Int +4
Leather hat: Strike Res +2
Hachigane Strike Res +2
Jin-gasa: Strike Res +2, Dex +1
Hannya Mask: Strike Res +3, Men +2, Agi +2
Red Branch (Liedel only, Wind): Strike res +5, Dex +10

Small Shields:
Round shield (non-typed): Res Strike +2
Buckler: Res Strike +5
Electric Shield (Wind): Res Strike +8
Flame Shield (Fire): Res Strike +8

Shields:

Large Shield (non-typed): Res Strike +10
Hallowed Shield (Troi only, Earth) Res Strike +6, nulls all status effects
Kite Shield: Res Strike +8
Shield of Inferno (Fire) Res Strike +12
Shield of Nue (Wind) Res Strike +12
Baldr Shield: Res Strike +12, Int +3
Tower Shield: Res Strike +16

Light Armor:

Cloth Armor Res strike +1, Men +2, Dex +2
Ninja's Garb: Res Strike +3, Agi +2
Leather armor: Res strike +3
Chain Mail: Res strike +5
Hard Leather: Res strike +6
Scale Armor: Res strike +7
Thunder Chain (Vad only): Res strike +8

Armor:

Breastplate: Strike +8
Plate Mail: Strike +9
Baldr Mail: Strike +11, Int +3
Pheonix Mail (Destin only, Fire) Strike +15
Hwail Mail (Water): Strike +15
Peregrine Mail (Wind): Strike +15

Full-body armor:

Plate Armor: Strike +11
Baldr Armor: Strike +13, Int +3
Heavy Armor: Strike +15
Breidablick (Water, Debonair only) Strike +17
Southern Cross (Virtue, Magnus only) Strike +20
Diadora's Song (Magnus only) Strike +26

Robes:

Torn Cloth: Strike +1
Robe: Strike +2
Cleric's Vestament: Strike +2
Magician's robe: Strike +3, Int +5
Vestament of Wind (Wind): Strike +4, Int +5
Robe of the Wise: Strike +5, Int +8
Bloodstained Robe (Bane): Strike +6, Int +10, Men +5 (Note: You cannot find this in any store, but if you have a spare Ring of the Dead after you've promoted your first Lich, you can buy the robe upon promotion of the second. They are also fairly plentiful ingame)

Garments:

Old Clothing: Strike +1
Plain Clothing: Strike +2
Witch's Dress: Strike +2, Int +3
Pure-White Dress (Virtue): Strike +3, Int +5 (See note about Bloodstained Robe. You might also be able to make another from the White Silk sold at Dardunelles)
Feather Suit (Wind): Strike +5, Int +7

Accessories:

Amulet: Int +4
Rosary (Virtue): Int +3
Blue Sash (Magnus, Ankiseth, and Dio only): Strike +1, Men +1.
Valiant Mantle: Strike +3
Ring of Eloquence: Int +10, Str -10
Fang of Firedrake (Fire) Str +3
Tunic (Destin and Debonair only) Strike +3
Naga Ring (Earth): Strength +5
Bell of Thunder (Wind) Strength +3
Snow Orb (Water): Int +5

About attacks dependant on weapon elements

Dio, Destin, Leia, and any Paladin, Black Knight or Freya can cast magic (listed as "Magic" or "Magic Plus" in their skill list) that is dependant on the element of the weapon they have equipped (a non-elemental weapon will result in a normal physical)

Saradin, Wizards, Sorceresses, Sirens (Meredia), Liches, Princesses, Witches, and Archmages can also cast different elemental spells, but this is dependant on whatever spellbook they have equipped (If they have a neutral spellbook equipped, the spell will be the element of the character)

Here is a list of all the magic that is dependant on equipment:

Magic:
Dio, Destin, Paladin, Black Knight, Wizard, Sorceress

Wind: Lightning
Fire: Fireball
Water: Ice Blast
Earth: Acid Vapor
Bane: Word of Pain
Holy: Healing

Magic Plus:
Leia, Freya, Saradin, Siren, Lich, Princess, Archmage

Wind: Thunder Flare
Fire: Fire Storm
Water: Ice Field
Earth: Crag Press
Bane: Dark Quest
Holy: Healing Plus

Status Magic:
Witch/Saradin

Wind: Static Bolt
Fire: Ray of Paralysis
Water: Slumber Mist
Earth: Poison Cloud
Bane: Nightmare

Also, unless otherwise specified, all physical attacks will be the same element as the weapon they have equipped.

Plot-related characters

Magnus Gallant
Class: General
"I"m just an ordinary human. I am neither strong-willed nor gifted with any special ability. But, I won't turn my back, ever again!"
Element: Varies based on player decisions

Equipment:
Baldr Sword
Southern Cross (Baldr Armor) (Diadora's Song)
Blue Sash (cannot change)

HP: 258
Str: 247
Vit: 166
Int: 188
Men: 178
Agi: 169
Dex: 182

Pdef: 65 (59) (68)
Mdef: 50 (45) (52)

Slash: 55 (x3) physical damage
Elemental Blast: 38 (x2) physical damage. The name of this attack and the type of damage it does will vary with the element of Magnus's weapon

Comments: It may be just me, but Elemental blast seems pretty fairly useless. Even worse than the magic command (which he had before he promoted to General), since magic can at least heal on occasion. Oh well. Fairly solid regardless, with some problems taking magic (nothing too serious though), and only slightly below average defense. Middle.

Dio(medes) Rangue
Class: Warrior
"Damn it, who said I was dead!?"
Element: Varies (Randomized?)

Equipment:
Blessed Sword
Baldr Armor
Blue Sash (cannot change)

HP: 252
Str: 247
Vit: 203
Int: 165
Men: 194
Agi: 171
Dex: 166

PDef: 72
MDef: 50

Slash 53 (x3) physical damage
Magic: 31 (x2) magical damage

Comments: The fact that you get this form so much earlier than you get Magnus's form makes the fact that they are so close.... rather sad. Better physical defense, but worse dexterity than Magnus. He can also opt for weak magical damage or healing if he's facing a good physical tank. Middle.

Leia Silvis
Class: Rune Knight
Element: Varies (Randomized?)
"...I hope you're not as dumb as you look."

Thunder Spear
Baldr Mail
Buckler

HP: 228
Str: 210
Vit: 169
Int: 202
Men: 205
Agi: 186
Dex: 187

PDef: 46
MDef: 64

Cleave: 46 (x2) physical damage.
Thunder Flare: 43

Comments: Eh. The worst of the three "trainees" by far. Second-worst damage of the entire cast, and the fact that she can attack both magically and physically does not really save her. Light.

Troi Tyton
Class: Cataphract (Phalanx)
Element: Earth
"I wanna fight, too!"

Baldr Spear
Heavy Armor
Armet
Tower Shield

HP: 251
Str: 207
Vit: 228
Int: 147
Men: 175
Agi: 140
Dex: 164

PDef: 88
MDef: 39

Pierce: 40 (x2) physical damage.

Note: If you allow plot equips, Troi may opt for the Hallowed Shield, which gives him full status immunity at the expese of 6 PDef and 3 MDef.

Comments: .....Wow. Cataphracts blow chunks in the DL, don't they? Pity, because their physical defenses make them both invaluable and annoying as hell in-game. Still, combine gameworst damage and agility with below average dexterity, shitty magic defense, and you've got... well, garbage. It's a pity that he's the only status-immune PC. Puny regardless.

Katreda Birall
Class: Priest (Cleric)
Element: Water
"My duty is to care for those who are hurt."

Baldr Mace
Robe of the Wise
Rosary

HP: 212
Str: 157
Vit: 181
Int: 252
Men: 240
Agi: 156
Dex: 156

PDef: 33
Mdef: 98

Healing Plus: 77 (x2) MT healing

Note: if you allow plot equips (and are completely insane), Katreda may opt for the Angel's Brooch, which provides one extra point of Strike Resistance and 2 points of dark resistance in exchange for 3 Int.

Comments: Yes, she's only there for RPGmon and averages, and has no damage whatsoever. DNR, seriously.

Asnabel Birall
Class: Black Knight (Berserker)
Element: Fire
"I am called the Iron Hammer for a reason!"

Satan's Bullova
Baldr Armor
Helm of the Fearless (Armet)
Valiant Mantle

HP: 259
Str: 275 (255)
Vit: 231
Int: 187
Men: 199
Agi: 154 (169)
Dex: 165

PDef: 83 (78)
MDef: 52 (51)

Cleave: 73 (x2) (55 x 2) physical damage
Magic: 31 (x2)

Comments: Rather unremarkable. Wishes he got three strikes in like most of the rest of his cast, as that would bring him to Debonair-level damage. Can opt for magic, but since so few of the 2-handed things are DL legal.... doesn't help him. Can't even use the healing, so he stays with Leia in Light.

Liedel Klein
Class: Diana
Element: Wind
"I'll believe you. If you can beat me, that is!" (also mangled)

Ytival
Hard Leather
Red Branch (Plumed Headband)

HP: 218
Str: 212
Vit: 187
Int: 163
Men: 174
Agi: 198
Dex: 241 (231)

PDef: 45 (43)
MDef: 38 (37)

Shoot: 56 (x3) (54 x 3) physical damage

Comments: O_o I honestly don't know what to do with her. She's got nice damage, has gamebest Agility, and wrecks the Dexterity curve. On the other had, she's got bad physical defense and worse magical defense. Eh. Seems too evil for Light, so Low Middle seems appropriate.

Vad Orok Zlenka
Class: Grappler
"My body is my greatest weapon!"

Toulene
Idaten's Mail (Thunder Chain)
Hachigane

HP: 233
Str: 232
Vit: 171
Int: 176
Men: 180
Agi: 253 (240)
Dex: 177

PDef: 45 (44)
MDef: 45 (43)

Rend: 51 (x3) Physical damage
Fatal Dance: 46 (x2) physical damage. ALWAYS non-elemental regardless of weapon.

Comments: Fitting he should be so close to Liedel, as he wrecks the Agility curve worse than she hits the Dexterity one (although his damage isn't as good AND he can't change equips to boost it). Also has similar physical durability and better magical durability. For that reason, he feels more of a Middle.

Ankiseth Gallant
Class: Solidblade
"Are you of the calibur to lead this kingdom?

Blessed Sword
Plate Mail
Blue Sash

HP: 274
Str: 271
Vit: 260
Int: 206
Men: 220
Agi: 178
Dex: 221

PDef: 86
MDef: 65

Slash: 67 (x3) physical damage
Clay Assault: 42 (x 2) Water/Earth magical damage, may add poison status (pegged at about 33% per shot of CA, unsure if Int or Mdef factors into hitrate)

Comments: Ah, Ankiseth, how you humiliate your son in every way conceivable. ^_^ Above average in Agility and MDef, and you're in the top 3 in every other category. Even your magic fits onto the damage curve, which no other fighter but Leia can claim. (He definately doesn't want to rely on it though). Poison status in OB64 is described as "Level down," as in victims both take more damage from attacks and do less damage with their own. What testing I've done shows that after poison, characters take about 1/8 extra damage from magic attacks and do 1/4 less damage with physical attacks. I hesitate to extrapolate to physical durability and magical damage because of the nature of those I tested, all of which were physical-based characters because that's what they had available in Training Mode.

Nonetheless, he is the second coming of the Dragoons... (despite a mediocre Dragoon class already existing in the game.... let's just ignore them for now). Heavy.

Meredia O'Keife
Class: Siren
"How cute! A wild Tiamat! <3"

Arc Wand
Fur Coat
Amulet
Spellbook

HP: 194
Str: 156
Vit: 145
Int: 272
Men: 209
Agi: 166
Dex: 158

PDef: 24
MDef: 118

Ice Field (with default spellbook) 62 (x2) magical water damage

Note: Meredia can opt for the Rai's Tear, which provides 2 points of strike resistance in exchange for 4 points of Int. Her optimum equipment is: Kerykeion + Feather Suit + Book of Bane + Ring of Eloquence which boosts her magic damage to 73 (It is Bane elemental, however), and her MDef to 120

Comments: God, why do OB mages have to be so.... magey? Godly MDef but needs to avoid contact with stiff breezes and dust particles. Can't even evade like Liedel can. Decent damage though, so she beats pure attack mages and the less physical fighters. Light.

Paul Lukische
Class: Enchanter

Fool (Gallant Doll)
Robe of the Abyss (Magician's Robe)
Amulet
Bandanna

First number is with the Fool and Robe of the Abyss. Second number is the Fool and the Magician's Robe. Third number is additional points that the Gallant Doll bestows over the Fool.

HP: 229
Str: 196 (196) (+7)
Vit: 178 (178) (+8)
Int: 214 (178) (+9)
Men: 194 (194) (+8)
Agi: 167 (167) (+8)
Dex: 207 (207) (+8)

PDef: 46 (45) (+2)
MDef: 80 (77) (+5)

Pull Strings 47 (47) (+6) (x3)

Comments: Enchanter is a funny class. Mage-ish stats, but using a physical attack. How this does not fail utterly is completely beyond me, but... I'm not complaining. He's fairly strong and the Gallant Doll helps more. (if you allow it. I do, but I'm crazy). Light, but not as bad as, say, Leia. He's also one of the few characters that might actually opt for the Naga Ring (extra 3 points of damage but one less in MDef)

Aisha Knudel
Class: Priest

Baldr Mace
Robe of the Wise
Rosary

HP: 213
Str: 162
Vit: 175
Int: 151
Men: 239
Agi: 164
Dex: 151

PDef: 37
MDef: 94

Healing Plus: heals Aisha about half

Comments: See Katreda

Saradin Carm
Class: Warlock
"I cannot hold back my power. Prepare..."

Hemlock (cannot remove)
Magician's Robe
Amulet
Spellbook

HP: 203
Str: 275
Vit: 231
Int: 183
Men: 199
Agi: 154
Dex: 170

PDef: 26
MDef: 76

Status Magic: 0 (x1)
Magic Plus: 67 (x2)

Note: Saradin's ideal equipment setup in the DL is the Hemlock + Bloodstained Robe + Ring of Eloquence + Book of Bane, which boosts his magic damage to 78 and his MDef to 83.

Comments: Bah. See Meredia, only has better damage, but lower other stuff. Status is iffy as while switching rows is a valid tactic, it can only be done out of battle, and none of his available statuses last beyond the end of battle. Light.

Quass (Kaus) Debonair
Class: General
Element: Wind (Duh....)
"Remember my name! I am Quass Debonair!"

Sonic Blade (can't remove)
Breidablick
Tunic (can't remove)

HP: 280
Str: 277
Vit: 182
Int: 161
Men: 185
Agi: 193
Dex: 204

PDef: 67
MDef: 52

Slash 73 (x3) physical damage
Sonic Blade: 58 (x2)

Comments: ..... Yeah. Debonair likes not having the Dragoons around. He doesn't like there being an MDef stat, though. This form stays in Heavy, but it's close.

Destin Faroda
Class: Lord
Element: Fire

Sigmund
Pheonix Mail
Tunic

HP: 279
Str: 267
Vit: 252
Int: 172
Men: 220
Agi: 190
Dex: 185

PDef: 92
MDef: 60

Slash: 67 (x3) physical damage
Magic: 35 (x2)

Comments: Now he, on the other hand, just got better. Killer damage, and his Agility doesn't fail. Has a bit of weak magic, which helps slightly. Goes up to join Debonair in Heavy.

Gilbert Oblion
Class: Beastmaster

Rupture Rose
Hard Leather

HP: 260
Str: 236
Vit: 217
Int: 140
Men: 170
Agi: 173
Dex: 181

PDef: 59
MDef: 30

Lash: 50 (x2) physical damage

Comments: Blah. Needs damage or something. I'm not going to argue which form is better, because they both suck. [/b]Light.[/b]

Stat Rankings

Because the optimum set-up for mages is far superior to their default (the gap is much more noticeable for them than for fighters), I've included the changed numbers in parentheses. Optimum setup for Meredia and Saradin is listed above. This is for reference purposes only, and is not factored into the main average so you can see how mages suck a lot less than their default equipment shows.

HP

Debonair: 280
Destin: 279
Ankiseth: 274
Gilbert: 260
Asnabel: 259
Magnus: 258
Dio: 252
Troi: 251
Vad: 233
Paul: 229
Leia: 228
Saradin: 203
Liedel: 218
Aisha: 213
Katreda: 212
Meredia: 194

Average: 240

Physical Defense

Destin: 92
Troi: 88
Ankiseth: 86
Asnabel: 83
Dio: 72
Debonair: 67
Magnus: 65
Gilbert: 59
Paul: 46
Leia: 46
Liedel: 45
Vad: 45
Aisha: 37
Katreda: 33
Saradin: 26
Meredia: 24
Average: 57

Magical Defense

(Meredia full powered: 120)
Meredia: 118
Katreda: 98
Aisha: 94
(Saradin full-powered: 83)
Paul: 81
Saradin: 76
Ankiseth: 65
Leia: 64
Destin: 60
Debonair: 52
Asnabel: 52
Magnus: 50
Dio: 50
Vad: 45
Troi: 39
Liedel: 38
Gilbert: 30
Average: 63 (64)

Agility

Vad: 253
Liedel: 198
Debonair: 193
Destin: 190
Leia: 186
Ankiseth: 178
Gilbert: 173
Dio: 171
Magnus: 169
Paul: 167
Meredia: 166
Aisha: 164
Katreda: 156
Asnabel: 154
Saradin: 154
Troi: 140
Average: 176.3 (Without Vad: 170.8)

Dexterity:
Liedel: 241
Ankiseth: 221
Paul: 207
Debonair: 204
Leia: 187
Destin: 185
Magnus: 182
Gilbert: 181
Vad: 177
Saradin: 170
Dio: 166
Asnabel: 165
Troi: 164
Meredia: 158
Katreda: 156
Aisha: 151
Average: 172.75

Damage per round

Debonair: 219
Ankiseth: 201
Destin: 201
Liedel: 168
Magnus: 165
Dio: 159
(Saradin, full powered: 158)
Vad: 153
Paul: 150
(Meridia, full powered: 148)
Asnabel: 146
Saradin: 134
Meredia: 124
Gilbert: 100
Leia: 92
Troi: 80
Average: 149 (152.8)

Damage per attack (number of attacks per round)

Debonair: 73(x3)
Gilbert: 73 (x2)
Ankiseth: 67 (x3)
Destin: 67 (x3)
Saradin: 67 (x2)
Meredia: 62 (x2)
Liedel: 56 (x3)
Magnus: 55 (x3)
Vad: 51 (x3)
Dio: 53 (x3)
Gilbert: 50 (x2)
Paul: 47 (x3)
Leia: 46 (x2)
Troi: 40 (x2)

Average: 57.6 (x2.57)
"Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology."
-Ponder Stibbons

[23:02] <Veryslightlymad> CK dreams about me starring in porno?
[23:02] <CmdrKing> Pretty sure.