Register

Author Topic: Super Robot Wars Original Generation 2  (Read 4020 times)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Super Robot Wars Original Generation 2
« on: August 27, 2008, 07:31:55 PM »
Okay, time for a new super robot stat topic. For informations on mechanics, check Sage's OG1 topic - the mechanics are mostly the same. The only change that I noticed is:

- Hit/Evade mechanics were altered some. Now, S Ranks do stack, but only for accuracy. To make up for this, bonuses to evade like Genius and TK are factored in -before- S Ranks. Genius/TK is still factored after S ranks for accuracy. Also, S size doesn't do a thing to raise an unit's evasion. However, L/LL size accuracy penalties still apply, in the same way they did back in OG1.
Otherwise, the equations are still the same. Now, to get things out of the way: I used 537.9 Hit, 2752 Defense, 385 Evade for the numbers obtained. The former two are the hit rate and defense of the final boss, Nue Regissuer, before applying the bonuses obtained from pilot skills and 150 Will. 385 Evade is the number gotten from R-Einsts, which is balancedly evasive for the endgame standards. I tried obtaining averages from all enemies in the game, but they ended up incredibly screwed up, massively inflating evade and gimping accuracy beyond all reason.

All figures were taken from fully upgraded mechs and weapons at their base power.

The skills and stat descriptions were copy-pasted from Sage's OG1 topic, and corrections/add-ons/readjustments were made as necessary. My thanks to the Acrin, since I wouldn't have even gotten to the topic if he didn't lay out the framework with the OG1 topic.

If I'm missing out on a relevant skill (i.e. listed on the PC stats, but not on the glossary), please chime in. This work has kind of fried my brain, so I may well be missing out something.

Mech Stats

HP: Running out of these causes a chain reaction that turns the mech into a Meeplina On Ice professional dancer. Do you want that to happen?
EN: A form of MP, basically. Fuels some weaponry, and is consumed during movement for some mechs. A few mech skills also passively consume EN.
Mobility: Evasion, when used in conjunction with the pilot Evade stat and some other, lesser factors.
Armor: Defense. SRT has no separate defenses or ITD attacks, per se, so this applies to all forms of offense. (I.e., it's an universal stat, and I'm inclined to treat it as such in the DL.)
Size: Affects evasion. However, S size does not affect your evasion in OG2, only L and LL size do. Possibly a coding oversight?
Terrain Rankings: How good a mech is on a given terrain. Effects accuracy, evasion and armor.
Dmg(Damage): Weapon power, used in conjunction with the Melee or Shooting stat to produce final damage. Not to be confused with actual raw damage.
Rng: Range. Simple enough.
Hit: Adds this value to the pilot's Hit stat to determine accuracy. More or less pitted directly against the enemy evade stat directly, but there are some added factors.
Critical: Used in conjunction with the pilot's Maneuver stat to determine critical hit rate. Criticals are 1.25x damage (however, pilots with the skill Crit correction seem to deal higher damage - since there is only a 10% increase, I'd assume that criticals with that bonus deal 1.35x damage).
Ammo: One use of the weapon=one ammo, if a weapon has an ammo quantity. Basically the second form of MP.
Weapon Terrain Rankings: How good a weapon is on that terrain. D is the worst, S is the best.
Spirit Commands: A form of spell, basically. Can be used any time the character is under your control (when it's their turn, that is), but does not use up a turn. Spirit Commands, unless otherwise mentioned, *never* stack with themselves. They stack up with each other just fine in general, though. Spirit Commands have costs that vary from character to character.
W(eapon) Space: The limit of weapons a mech can carry. Useless in the DL, only listed in this because of some FUBs.
P: Post movement attack.
MAP: AoE attack.

Mech Skills

Double Image: Once the pilot has reached 130 Will, all attacks have a fixed 50% chance, above and beyond evasion, to miss. Strike ignores this skill, so presumably any ITE skill would as well.
Break Block: Blocks all "Break" type status attacks. In OG2, they're all stat-busters. Arnaud-killer.
Energy Block: Blocks EN-draining attacks. Seraphita-killer.
Will Block: Blocks all attacks that reduce/leech Will. SH3 PC killer?
SP Block: Blocks all attacks that reduce/drain SP or incapacitate use of Spirit skills otherwise. Interpretable as Silence immunity, La-Ilim-killer.
TK Field: Reduces damage suffered by 200 to every level in Telekinesis the pilot has (so, a character with TK 9 reduces damage by a raw 1800 figure, and any attack that deals 1800 or lower -before- TK Field is applied into the equation is nulled). Requires the Telekinesis skill. Consumes 5 EN each time the target is hit. Requires 110 Will.
Beam Coat: Reduces damage from beam-class weapons by 900. Consumes 5 EN every time the character is hit with a beam. KOS-MOS-killer.
AB Field: Reduces damage from beam-class weapons by 1200. Consumes 10 EN every time the character is hit with a beam. KOS-MOS-killer+.
G Wall: Reduces all incoming damage by 800. Consumes 5 EN each time the target is hit. Requires 120 Will.
G Territory: Reduces all incoming damage by 1800. Would be exceedingly awesome, except the person with it rarely lives to see it cut on. Consumes 15 EN every time the character is hit. Requires 120 Will.
E Field: Reduces all incoming damage by 1500. Consumes 15 EN every time the character is hit. Requires 120 Will.
HP Regen: Restores HP at the beginning of each turn. There are three levels of HP Regen (S, M, and L) - S restores 10% of max HP every turn, M restores 20% and L restores 30% of max HP every turn. The only variant available to a PC is HP Regen S.
EN Regen: Restores EN at the beginning of each turn. This overrides the 5 EN Regen that every mech has, and works in the same scale as HP Regen (S, M, L). The values restored are also the same (S = 10%, M = 20%, L = 30%).
Jammer: Causes all missile-type attacks to have an inherent 50% chance to miss, ignoring accuracy. Matra Magic-killer.

Pilot Stats

Melee: Used in conjunction with current Will as a multiplier to the base mech DMG stat, along with some other factors, only applies to weapons marked Melee.
Ranged: Same as Melee, just works with ranged weapons.
Maneuver: Affects critical hit rates, also *may* effect the rate that some skills kick in at, but I'm not really sure in OG1's case. The critical odds is the simplest calculation in the game, it's simply (Pilot Maneuver+Weapon Critical-Enemy Pilot Maneuverability) for rate.
Defense: Used as a multiplier, in conjunction with current Wil and some other factors, for Armor.
Hit: Raw hit rate. Used in conjunction with the weapon hit rate and some other factors to determine odds to hit.
Evade: Raw evade rate, bla bla, I've said this before really.
Terrain Rankings: Like the mech ones, but with a pilot. They stack up.
Will: Unlocks some attacks, as well as the Double-Image skill, at the right amount. In addition, each point effectively acts as one point of Melee, Range and Defense. All pilots start with 100, however, a pilot with 50 kills starts at 105. Since most endgame pilots will have 50 kills, I'm assuming 105 Will for this topic. Will is gained at varying rates determined by the pilot; the only exception is that everyone always gains 1 Will if an enemy is killed *by someone else*, which doesn't matter at all for this topic. Nor do the "ally dies" or "kills enemy" type Will gains, so they won't be listed either.
SP: Spirit Points. The third form of MP. Used for Spirit commands.

Pilot Skills

Telekinesis: Adds 3% Hit Rate and Accuracy per level after Level 1, applied -after- terrain rankings for evade, but before for accuracy (So, a character with L6 would get 15% boosts to hit and accuracy). In addition, it's used to unlock certain attacks.
Command: Boosts the hit/evade of other people. Not the character. Seems to be a 5% boost for each level.
Hit&Away: Allows the character to move after attacking. Mostly useful for a handful of sniper weapons, which arguably can't hit from melee range - this more or less avoids that argument.
Genius: Boosts Evasion, Hit Rate, and Critical by an amount of level of the character with Genius/2. For stat topic purposes, this means that every PC with Genius gets a 24 point bonus to their hit/evade (already factored in the accuracy of the attacks and effective evade stats). It's factored in before S ranks for evade and after for accuracy, just like TK.
SP Regen: Regenerates 10 Spirit Points per turn.
Morale: From the second turn onwards, a character gains 2 Will every turn he/she gets. This is fairly useful in the DL, and the only character who gets it certainly likes this.
Off/Def. Support: Allows the character to use a support attack or defend per level per turn. Support attacks follow various rules, but fundamentally, it works by placing someone next to someone with support, and attacking-if the Support character has a attack, they attack after the enemy's counter. This doesn't matter in a duel at all.
Focus: Reduces SP costs by 20%, to 80%. Pretty much everyone that comes with this gets somewhat raped on base SP costs, so it's not quite as good as it sounds.
Counter: Allows the character to counterattack before the enemy's attack. (FE4/9 players should recognize this skill.) Higher levels boost the chances of kicking in, as, I *think*, does the Maneuver stat. It's also a completely pointless skill unless you allow counters. Didn't bother testing it myself due to that.
Chain Attack: This allows a character to hit multiple enemies in a line using a specific, chainable attack (like Masaki's Zephyr Sword). Each level raises the amount of enemies hittable in a line by one. 1337 Jogurts-killer.
Combo Attack: An Off. Support attack from a character with this skill deals 100% damage. Completely pointless in a duel.
Fortune: Cash from kills is multiplied by 1.2x. Taloon-killer.
Lucky: Randomly allows the character to dodge an incoming attack/counter attack 100% and counter with a critical strike. This can even critical under Valor. The rate of kick-in is *very* low, however; I'd estimate 10% at endgame levels of the skill, and it seems to run off Maneuver. Not 100% certain on it, it's a really, really hard thing to test.
SP Up: Boosts SP by 4 per level. It's already factored into SP totals when innate.
Prevail: This is a limit-type stat boost. Every level a character has in it raises its benchmark for activation and the potential bonuses. Each benchmark gives a 5% bonus to accuracy/evade/defense, and this seems to be factored into S rank bonuses as well, and each level in it raises the initial benchmark (so, if your Prevail level is 9, the first bonus benchmark is of 90% HP). So, say, Ryusei, who has a L8 Prevail, is hit and is now at 40% of his max HP, gets a 20% bonus to his hit/evade/defense stats. If he is at 80% of his max HP, he hits the minimum bonus, which is 5%.
Prophesy: Boosts evasion to counter attacks at over 130 Will, it sounds like. Haven't tested this; Very, very few people get it - and guess what, nobody can take advantage of it anyway. Awesomely useless in a duel.
Predict: Boosts evade by 10 points at 130 Will and over. The bonus doesn't get factored into S Ranks. Fail.
In-Fight: Boosts damage of Melee-classed weaponry by 50 per level, except at levels 4 and 7. Boosts Movement by 1 once it reaches L4, boosts Movement by 2 once it reaches L7. All boosts are already factored in to the topic.
Gunfight: Like In-Fight, but with Ranged weapons, and Ranged weapon Range boosts at L4 and 7.
Attacker: Boosts final damage by 1.2x when over 130 Will. Oddly enough, this actually sees more use than you'd figure...
Revenge: Boosts counterattack damage by 1.2x. Stacks with Attacker, for 1.4x (I think.).

Spirit Commands

Focus: Raises final evasion and hit rate after all other factors are calculated by 30%. Lasts one turn.
Guard: Quarters all incoming damage. Lasts one turn.
Alert: Evades the next attack (reduces the shown rate to 0%). Lasts one enemy attack; If the character is not attacked, the Spirit stays up forever. Overrides the Strike command(Which makes the next attack always hit, even bypassing evasion skills.). As such, this is arguably immunity to the next attack, regardless of if it is ITE or not. However, the next blow will go through it, even if the blow is a support attack (a second attack in the same sequence, basically), so arguably this is overcome by multiple hit attacks, and certainly is overcome by a doubleturn.
Strike: All attacks on this turn used by this character will always hit. Overrides Double Image's 50% evade, so this arguably overrides evasion-like skills as well. Your mileage may vary, however. Lasts one turn.
Attune: Strike, but can target others as well as self.
Luck: Doubles the cash gained from killing an opponent. Ramus-killer. Lasts one attack-if the character is targetted, regardless of if they do anything, Luck wears off afterwards. Same goes for if they attack.
Bless: Luck, but can target others as well as self.
Gain: Like Luck, but it doubles the EXP you get for the next attack. Since SRT characters get tons of EXP for attacking/killing high level enemies, Rika-killer.
Cheer: Gain, but can target others as well as self.
Prayer: Heals status effects from an ally.
Valor: Doubles the final calculated damage of the next PC attack. Lasts one attack or one counter. Disables criticals.
Vigor: Heals the character for 30% MHP. Cannot target others.
Guts: Fully heals the character, cannot target others.
Faith: Fully heals a character, can target self or others.
Hope: Heals self or another person 50 SP. Note that no one gets this for less than 50 SP. Otherwise it would be *wrong*.
Zeal: Allows the character to go again. Can be stacked by casting it, attacking, casting it again, and so forth. Lasts until the character does something or the turn ends.
Enable: Allows another person to move again. Unfortunately, this can only target people that have gone already that turn (that are greyed out.), making it impossible to self-target.
Accel: Boosts Movement by 3. Lasts until the character moves. Used in drunken parties to mock Zeon.
Snipe: Boosts the range of all attacks that are over 1 range, and that are not MAP weapons, by 2. Has uses for avoiding counters, but its true purpose is being a better Zeon-killer than Mustadio.
Trust: Heals 2000 HP. Can target other characters or self.
Resolve: The caster becomes immune to all draining/absorbing attacks, as well as stat breaks and status ailments until his next turn. Obviously useful in a duel, even if it sucks in-game.
Attune: Like Strike, but it can target other people. Still can target self.
Renew: Heals 100% of lost EN and refills all bullets. Can target self or others.
Spirit: Boosts Will by 10.
Drive: Boosts Will by 30.
Rouse: Boosts Will of all people 1 range from the caster by 10. Does not hit self.
Assail: Makes all non-MAP weapons (P). Of dubious use in in a duel, in general, but for one person, it's pretty much required for a couple of attacks. And he gets it. <_<
Fury: Bypasses all barriers and innate mech skills, also bypasses stuff like Support Defend. The simplest thing to call this would be a defensive skill bypasser, though it doesn't get around raw evade (does get around Double-Image, though...). So, Thomas-killer.
Mercy: If the enemy would be killed by an attack, if the caster's Maneuverability is higher than the target's, the enemy is instead left with 10 HP ...no, this isn't very useful.
Scan: Allows you to see the enemy's stats. Only works on enemies you can't already see the stats of (that is, enemies you haven't scaned yet or attacked). Spherimorph-killer, except PCs in this game don't even have elemental attacks.
Love: Casts, in rapid succession: Spirit, Valor, Strike, Alert, Accel, Gain, Luck.

Ace Bonuses and FUBs

New to OG2 are Ace Bonuses and Full Upgrade Bonuses (FUBs). Ace Bonus is an unique boost a pilot gets when he gets 50 kills or more. Due to the nature of this topic, I'm assuming all the pilots get an Ace Bonus, since your entire current party having at least that much by then is ridiculously reasonable. FUBs are bonuses that a machine gets once it's fully upgraded. You can choose between a generic +10% to a certain stat boost, or an unique boost that varies according to the mech. In the topic, I'm only taking into account the unique FUBs, which are listed in the Mech skills topic for each character. Most of them are rather self-explanatory, so I'm saving the explanations there. However, Ace Bonuses are -not-. Here is the list of Ace Bonuses.

Melee/Shooting/Evade/Hit/SP/Critical + - These bonuses raise the raw stat by a certain amount -when the pilot gets the needed kills to get the Bonus Ace-. In other words, the bonus is applied to the current stat -when- the bonus is obtained, so it's less impressive than it sounds. All these are already factored in (as is every other bonus applicable to the topic).
Damage/Damage dealt + - Raises the final damage (after all factors are calculated) by a certain amount. Already factored in as well.
Final Hit/Evasion+ - Raises the character evasion or accuracy by a certain amount, but the boost is applied to the evade/accuracy after every factor has been applied. So, if someone's evade is 50% against an attack, it raises to 55% with Final Evade+10%, per se.
Experience/Money + - Raises the amount of experience/cash a character racks up by a certain amount. Ness-killer.
Crit Correction + - This seems to raise the actual damage criticals deal. The only Crit Correction bonuses existant raise it by 10%, so I'd assume it raises the critical's damage to 1.35x, instead of the usual 1.25x. Needs further testing, however.
Movement + - Intuitive. Raises the base movement of an unit.
Supp. Correction + - Raises the damage of Offense Supports, and raise the Support Defendant's defense by a certain amount.
TK Weapon Damage + - Same as Damage +, but applied only to Telekinesis weapons. Seems to affect weapons that require the Telekinesis skills.
Damage Taken - - Reduces the final damage taken (after all the equation has been factored) by a certain percentage. Already factored in the effective durabilities listed.
Skill activation + - This raises the odds of a certain skill being activated. The effects are pretty subtle, and I believe they're flat increases, instead of multipliers.
Spirit costs (amount of SP) - This corrects the SP needed to activate a specific spirit skill. Already factored in when applicable.
Direct hit + - This beats me. It seems that the closest to it is either a bonus to the Maneuver stat or a bonus to the Hit stat, applying like the typical Melee/Shooting/Evade/Hit/SP/Critical + bonuses (i.e. a bonus applied as soon as the person gets the bonus, multiplied from the current stat at the time when the Ace Bonus is obtained). No idea on what does this do, otherwise.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 12:03:13 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Wars Original Generation 2
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 07:32:39 PM »
PCs

Excellen Browning (Rein Weissritter)

HP: 7140
EN: 252
Armor: 1650
Mobility: 156
M Size
Overall Ranks: SACS (AABA from pilot, SACS from mech)

SP: 123
Melee: 158
Ranged: 181
Hit: 274
Evade: 282
Defense: 130
Maneuver: 176
Effective Armor: 1938(.75)
Effective Evade: 40(.6)%

Will Gains

+0 Attack Succeed
+3 Attack Miss
+1 Dodge Succeed
+2 Dodge Fail

Ace Bonus: +10% Off./Def. Support Correction
Full Upgrade Bonus: +2 Ammo on all weapons (already factored in the listed ammo for her weapons)
Mech Skills: Beam Coat, HP Regen (S)
Pilot Skills: Hit & Away, Defense Support L3

Spirits

Alert (10 SP)
Focus (15 SP)
Snipe (10 SP)
Valor (40 SP)
Strike (10 SP)
Love (65 SP)

Weapons

Split Missile (2800, 1-5 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+30, 14 Ammo, BAAA) - 1126 damage, 91(.4)% hit rate
Triple Beam Cannon (3300, P, 1-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit +40, Critical+ 20, 12 Ammo, ABDS) - 1967 damage, 89(.4)% hit rate
Howling Rifle E (4100, 3-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit +35, 20 EN, ABDS) - 3111 damage, 81(.4)% hit rate
Howling Rifle B (4300, 2-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit +30, Critical +20, 10 Ammo, AAAS) - 3397 damage, 76(.4)% hit rate
Howling Rifle X (5100, 1-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit +40, Critical +30, 50 EN, 130 Will, ABDS) - 4541 damage, 89(.4)% hit rate

Three-turn damage - Love => Howling Rifle B, Focus=>Howling Rifle Bx2, 4672(.67) average damage. Technically, her best would be Love => HRB, Valor+Strike=> HRB, Strike => HRB, averaging 5948 damage. However, that would leave her completely dry off SP, which I'm not sure she really wants. Averaging both, you get 5310(.33) damage.

Lamia Loveless (Ashsaber)

HP: 5130
EN: 323
Armor: 1740
Mobility: 162
M Size
Overall Ranks: ASAS (ASAS from mech, AAAA from pilot)

SP: 136
Melee: 175
Ranged: 175
Hit: 276
Evade: 267
Defense: 157
Maneuver: 174
Effective Armor: 2507(.34)
Effective Evade: 34%

Will Gains

+2 Attack Succeed
+0 Attack Miss
+2 Dodge Succeed
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Prevail L7, Counter L6, Predict
Mech Skills: Beam Coat, Jammer
Ace Bonus: Shooting +5%, Final Accuracy+10%
Ashsaber's FUB: +200 on all Shooting weapons

Spirits

Strike - 10SP
Guard - 20SP
Focus - 10SP
Valor - 40SP
Alert - 10SP
Zeal - 55SP

Weapons

Laser Blade (P, 3000, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+35, Critical+45, 5EN, AACA) - 1448 damage, 109(.56)% hit rate
Burning Dagger (3600, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+40, 10 Ammo, SSAS) - 2516.8 damage, 102(.96)% hit rate
Gun Rapier (P, 3700, 1-3 Range, Ranged type, Hit+10, Critical+10, AABA) - 2428 damage, 70(.46)% hit rate
Halberd Shooter (4200, 3-9 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+25, 20EN, SSBS) - 3440(.8) damage, 86(.46)% hit rate
Sword Breakers (5100, 2-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+50, Critical+15, 8 Ammo, 110 Will, SSAS) - 4826(.8) damage, 108(.46)% hit rate

Three-turn damage average: Alert=>Halberd Shooterx2, then finisher of doom with Zeal=>Sword Breakers, then Valor=>Sword Breakers. 7471(.2) average damage. As usual, Zeal rules for killer turns. Also, I could've factored in a second Valor for even more damage, but that leaves her -completely- dry, and I'm not certain Lamia can make it to the third turn on average without Focus/Alert.

Angelg's Stats

HP: 8060
EN: 288
Defense: 2340
Mobility: 135
L Size
Ranks: AABA
Lamia's effective Armor in the Angelg: 3065(.4)
Lamia's effective evade in the Angelg: -26(.9)%

Mech Skills: Beam Coat, EN Regen (S), Double Image
Angelg's FUB: Equips EN Regen (S) Skill

Weapons

Shadow Lance (P, 3200, 2-4 Range, Melee type, Hit+30, Critical+35, 12 Ammo, AABA) - 1728 damage, 97(.6)% hit rate
Mirage Sword (P, 3500, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+45, Critical+40, AAAA) - 2148 damage, 123(.1)% hit rate
Illusion Arrow (3900, 1-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+25, Critical+10, 10 Ammo, AAAA) - 2708 damage, 89(.1)% hit rate
Mirage Sign (P, 4500, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+10, Critical+0, 20EN, 110 Will, AAAA) - 3548 damage, 78(.6)% hit rate
Phantom Phoenix (5700, 1-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+20, 40EN, 120 Will, AAAA) - 5228 damage, 94(.6)% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Alert=>Illusion Arrowx2, then killer turn with Zeal=>Mirage Sign, Valor=>Mirage Sign. 5508 average damage, same rules as Ashsaber apply. When the general frailty of the Ashsaber turns into an issue for Lamia, she can resort to the Angelg, which is a solid option. And she's stuck in it if you don't allow the Ashsaber...

Arado Balanga (Wildwurger)

HP: 5670
EN: 255
Armor: 2668
Mobility: 172
M Size
Overall Ranks: AABA (AABA from mech and pilot both)

SP: 151
Melee: 179
Ranged: 149
Hit: 264
Evade: 252
Defense: 182
Maneuver: 150
Effective Armor: 3828(.58)
Effective Evade: -13(.9)%

Will Gains

+0 Attack Succeed
+3 Attack Miss
+1 Dodge Succeed
+2 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Fortune, Lucky L1, Def. Support L4
Mech Skills: None
Ace Bonus: Melee +5%, Money +10%
Wildwurger's FUB: Mobility and Armor +15%

Spirits

Alert - 10SP
Strike - 15SP
Guts - 20SP
Focus - 15SP
Valor - 35SP
Spirit - 30SP

Weapons

Triple Vulcan (2900, 1-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+10, 20 Ammo, AABA) - 931 damage, 44% hit rate
M90 Assault Rifle (P, 3400, 1-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+35, 15 Ammo, AABA) - 1566 damage, 44% hit rate
Metal Sword (P, 3500, 1-2 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+40, AABA) - 2218 damage, 49% hit rate
Beetle Crusher (P, 4000, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+30, Critical+45, 5EN, AABA) - 2928 damage, 39% hit rate
Raptor Wings (P, 4700, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+25, Critical+55, 35EN, 120 Will, AABA) - 4392 damage, 34% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Spiritx2, Strike=>Raptor Wings, Strike=>Raptor Wings, Strike, Valor=>Raptor Wings, 5856 average damage. I wanted to make this less draining to Arado, but he has so damn little choice. He is essentially forced to Strike unless he wants to miss constantly. At least, he may get enough SP to Alert the turns he needs to pull this off.

Viletta Vadim (Gespenst Mk II R)

HP: 6660
EN: 240
Armor: 1800
Mobility: 177
M Size
Overall Ranks: SSBS (SSAS from mech, ASBS from pilot)

SP: 138
Melee: 168
Hit: 275
Evade: 285
Defense: 130
Maneuver: 181
Effective Armor: 2326(.5)
Effective Evade: 70(.3)%

Will Gains

+2 Attack Succeed
+0 Attack Miss
+2 Dodge Succeed
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Gunfight L8, Focus, Def. Support L2
Mech Skills: Beam Coat
Ace Bonus: Critical Correction+20, SP+10
Gespenst Mk II R's FUB: +15% Mobility, +20% HP

Spirits

Scan - 1SP
Focus - 8SP
Accel - 4SP
Alert - 8SP
Valor - 32SP
Strike - 8SP

Weapons

Split Missile (2500, 1-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+30, 12 Ammo, BAAA) - 823 damage, 120% hit rate
Plasma Sword (P, 2600, 1-2 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+30, 5EN, AABA) - 797 damage, 124% hit rate
Chakram Caster (P, 2900, 2-4 Range, Melee type, Hit+35, Critical+45, 5EN, AABA) - 1206(.5) damage, 113% hit rate
Slash Ripper (P, 3300, 1-5 Range, Ranged type, Hit+20, Critical+25, 6 Ammo, AABA) - 1967 damage, 100% hit rate
Graviton Cannon (5300, 2-10 Range, Ranged type, Hit+20, Critical+10, 40EN, 120 Will, SSSS) - 5309 damage, 100% hit rate

Three-turn average: Literally, Focus and Valor=>Slash Ripperx3 would be her highest output in three turns, averaging 4000 damage. However, Viletta probably just'd rather stall around until Graviton Cannon kicks in, which... uh... she gets by turn five, usually. But since long-term strategies are hard to factor in averages, I'll just take the Valor/Focusx3 average.

Tasuku Shinguji (Giganscudo Duro)

HP: 10800
EN: 368
Armor: 2612
Mobility: 105
L Size
Overall Ranks: AACS (AACS from mech, AABA from pilot)

SP: 125
Melee: 177
Ranged: 153
Hit: 269
Evade: 237
Defense: 185
Maneuver: 159
Effective Armor: 3787(.4)
Effective Evade: -128(.69)%

Will Gains

+0 Attack Succeed
+3 Attack Miss
+1 Dodge Succeed
+2 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Telekinesis L8, Lucky L1, Def. Support L3
Mech Skills: G Territory
Ace Bonus: Lucky activation +15%, Luck costs 15SP
Giganscudo Duro's FUB: Armor +10%, EN +15%

Spirits

Strike - 20SP
Luck - 15SP
Accel - 5SP
Guard - 25SP
Valor - 35SP
Love - 70SP

Weapons

Weapon Breaker (2000, 1-6 Range, halves Weapon Power, Hit+70, Critical+0, 2 Ammo, AAAA) - 10 damage, 105% hit rate
Giga Burst (P, MAP, 3200, 1-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+10, Critical+0, 2 Ammo, 120 Will, AACA) - 1376 damage, 45% hit rate
Giga Knuckle (P, 3800, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+35, Critical+0, AABS) - 2606 damage, 82% hit rate
Giga Blaster (4500, 3-9 Range, Ranged type, Hit+20, Critical+5, 30EN, AACS) - 3053 damage, 55% hit rate
Giga Unghia (P, 5400, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+15, Critical+45, 50EN, 125 Will, AAAS) - 4862 damage, 50% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Uhhhh... Strike=>Giga Blaster, Valor, Strike=>Giga Blasterx2 feels like the best damage optimal idea here, for an average of 5088.33. However, this runs him basically dry. For something less resource-draining, he can go Strike=>Giga Blasterx2, Valor, Strike=>Giga Blaster, for 4077.66 average damage. Averaging both (he might have uses for both strategies, maybe?), we get 4579.49, which is a fair enough compromise to me. Tasuku wishes he had something better than just slightly better than Arado accuracy for his money stuff. >_>;

Radha Byraban (Schutzwald)

HP: 6600
EN: 300
Armor: 2400
Mobility: 127
M Size
Overall Ranks: AABA (AABA on both pilot and mech)

SP: 182
Melee: 140
Ranged: 159
Hit: 253
Evade: 256
Defense: 173
Maneuver: 157
Effective Defense: 3336
Effective Evade: -54(.9)%

Will Gains:

+0 Attack Succeed
+0 Attack Fail
+1 Dodge Succeed
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Prophesy, SP Regenerate, Def. Support L3
Mech Skills: AB Field, Energy Block
Ace Bonus: Evade +10%, SP+20
Schutzwald's FUB: Equip AB Field and Energy Block Mech Skills

Spirits

Focus - 10SP
Alert - 10SP
Bless - 30SP
Attune - 35SP
Prayer - 10SP
Enable - 80SP

Weapons

Gatling Gun (P, 1200, 1 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+35, 20 Ammo, AAAA) - 10 Damage, 50% hit rate
Plasma Sword (P, 2600, 1-2 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+30, 5EN, AABA) - 433 damage, 47% hit rate
Autocannon (P, 2700, 1-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+20, 12 Ammo, AAAA) - 812 damage, 36% hit rate
G-Railgun (3000, 1-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+20, 10 Ammo, AABA) - 1208 damage, 28% hit rate
Twin Beam Cannon (3600, 2-7, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+10, 25EN, AADA) - 2000 damage, 28% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Awesome win no matter what. Assuming Attune=>Twin Beam Cannonx3 (best one for pure damage. Radha has overkill SP, so I'm not really going to pity her here), the average is a whopping 2000. Win. It's sad that, even with THAT damage/accuracy combo, Radha still may make Heavy due to SP Regen+Alert being horribly broken. It's... horrifying, really. God.

Kai Kitamura (Gespenst Mk II S)

HP: 7920
EN: 460
Armor: 2550
Mobility: 147
M Size
Overall Ranks: SSAS (SSAS from mech, ASAS from pilot)

SP: 133
Melee: 178
Ranged: 170
Hit: 273
Evade: 257
Defense: 176
Maneuver: 178
Effective Armor: 3941(.01)
Effective Evade: 6(.1)%

Will Gains:

+2 Attack Succeed
-1 Attack Fail
+0 Dodge Succeed
+2 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Command L3, Attacker, Chain Attack L4
Mech Skills: AB Field
Ace Bonus: Command +5%, Critical correction +10%
Gespenst Mk II S's FUB: +20% HP, +15% EN

Spirits

Focus - 15SP
Valor - 35SP
Strike - 15SP
Resolve - 10SP
Guard - 30SP
Drive - 55SP

Weapons

Split Missile (3000, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+30, 20 Ammo, BAAA) - 960(.5) damage, 117(.6)% hit rate
Mega Blaster (P, 4400, 1-4 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+20, 15EN, SSAS) - 4096(.6) damage, 115(.6)% hit rate
Gespy Kick! (P, 5000, 1-2 Range, Melee type, Hit+35, Critical+65, 30EN, SSAS) - 5030(.5) damage, 115(.6)% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Drive=>Gespy Kick!, Valor=>Gespy Kick!x2, strictly speaking. And since his durability doesn't fail anymore, I don't really think it's unfair to hold him to this pattern. Average of 11843 damage (O_o). Ouch.

Leona Garstein (Guarlion Custom)

HP: 5460
EN: 257
Armor: 1885
Mobility: 143
M Size
Overall Ranks: SABS (SAAS from mech, AABS from pilot)

SP: 124
Melee: 166
Ranged: 179
Evade: 280
Defense: 131
Maneuver: 177
Effective Armor: 2436(.36) Armor
Effective Evade: 49(.5)% evade

Will Gains

+2 Attack Hit
+0 Attack Missed
+2 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Telekinesis L8, Attacker, Hit & Away
Ace Bonus: Hit+10%, Evade+10%
Guarlion Custom's FUB: Weapon Space+30, EN+10%

Spirits

Accel -5SP
Focus - 15SP
Fury - 20SP
Strike - 15SP
Valor - 40SP
Alert - 10SP

Weapons

Autocannon (P, 2500, 1-3 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+40, 20 Ammo, SABS) - 798 damage, 102(.3)% hit rate
Divine Blade (P, 2900, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+20, Critical+45, SAAA) - 1177(.5) damage, 98(.3)% hit rate
Burst Railgun (2900, 2-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+20, 10 Ammo, SBAA) - 954(.2) damage, 101(.3)% hit rate
Sonic Breaker (P, 3700, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+0, 30EN, 110 Will, SABS) - 2261(.5) damage, 112(.3)% hit rate

Three-turn average: Alert=>Divine Bladex2, Valor=>Sonic Breaker, for 2364 average damage. She could try and go for 2x Valor DB then Valor SB, but she'd most likely be dead by the third turn with the awesome HP/Defense combo. Regardless, she fails at damage pretty hard.

Latooni Subota (Fairlion S)

HP: 4455
EN: 221
Armor: 1160
Mobility: 194
S Size
Overall Ranks: SBBA (SBCA from mech, AAAA from pilot)

SP: 131
Melee: 176
Ranged: 174
Evade: 271
Defense: 132
Effective Armor: 1512(.06)
Effective Evade: 100%. Yes, -exactly- 100%.

Will Gains:

+2 Attack Hit
+0 Attack Missed
+2 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Genius, Off. Support L2, Def. Support L2
Mech Skills: E Field, Jammer, Double Image
Ace Bonus: Exp +20%
Fairlion S's FUB: +20% Mobility (already factored in the final stat listed)

Spirits

Alert - 10SP
Focus - 10SP
Strike - 15SP
Faith - 40SP
Valor - 45SP
Enable - 70SP

Weapons

Assault Blade (P, 2800, Range 1-2, Melee type, Hit+30, Critical+40, SBAA) - 1154 damage, 109(.4)% hit rate
Rolling Cannon (P, 2900, Range 1-3, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+40, 10 Ammo, AABA) - 1292(.5) damage, 111(.4)% hit rate
Vostok Laser (3400, Range 2-6, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+30, 10 EN, AADA) - 1991 damage, 110(.4)% hit rate
Sonic Driver (P, 3900, Range 1, Melee type, Hit+45, Critical+45, 25EN, 110 Will, SABS) - 2727(.5) damage, 127(.4)% hit rate

Three-turn average: Vostok Laser, Vostok Laser, Valor=>Sonic Driver, averaging 3222 damage. She can't even cast three Valors, and she doesn't want to cast a second for a measly 2000 extra damage in the second turn.

Kusuha Mizuha (Ryukooh)

HP: 10375
EN: 315
Mobility: 142
Defense: 1875
L Size
Overall Ranks: SBAA (SBAA on mech, AAAA on pilot)

SP: 132
Ranged: 172
Hit: 271
Evade: 257
Defense: 150
Maneuver: 167
Effective Defense: 2629(.68)
Effective Evade: 24(.66)%

Will Gains:

+1 Attack Hit
+1 Attack Missed
+1 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Telekinesis L9, Def. Support L2, Focus
Mech Skills: TK Field, HP Regen (S), EN Regen (S)
Ace Bonus: Experience+10%, +10% Defense when Def. Supporting
Ryukooh's FUB: Adds EN Regen (S) Mech Skill

Spirits

Strike - 12SP
Guard - 20SP
Focus - 12SP
Valor - 36SP
Zeal - 48SP
Love - 52SP

Weapons

Bakuraifu (2900, MAP, 1-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+10, Critical+0, 105 Will, 1 Ammo, AAAA) - 1264(.5) damage, 80(.1)% hit rate
Magma Burst (3900, 1-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+10, 20EN, AAAA) - 2649(.5) damage, 98(.1)% hit rate
Mountain Pressure (4500, 2-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+15, Critical+0, 105 Will, 6 Ammo, AAAA) - 3480(.5) damage, 82(.10% hit rate
Dragoon Blade (5200, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+20, Critical+25, 35EN, 120 Will, AAAA) - 4708 damage, 93(.1)% hit rate
Dragoon Fang (6300, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+30, Critical+40, 65EN, 130 Will, SASA) - 6068 damage, 110(.1)% hit rate

Three-turn damage - Uh... she has options, I suppose. My kneejerk would be to say Mountain Pressure, Love=>Mountain Pressure, Love=>Dragoon Blade, for 6976 average damage. Or Mountain Pressurex2, Zeal=>Valored Mountain Pressurex2, for 7043.5 average damage. I suppose both could have their uses (and leave Kusuha basically dry), so I'm averaging both for 7009(.75) average damage.

Raidiese F. Branstein (R-2 Powered)

HP: 5960
EN: 289
Armor: 2295
Mobility: 140
M Size
Overall Ranks: AAAA (AAAA from both pilot and mech)

Melee: 163
Ranged: 182
Evade: 281
Defense: 142
Effective Armor: 2834(.32)
Effective Evade: 35(.2)%

Will Gains:

+2 Attack Hit
+0 Attack Missed
+2 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Genius, Hit & Away
Mech Skills: AB Field
Ace Bonus: Final Hit and Evasion+10%
R-2 Powered's FUB: Shooting Weapons power +200

Spirits

Focus - 15SP
Accel - 5SP
Strike - 10SP
Snipe - 20SP
Valor - 40SP
Fury - 20SP

Weapons

Gatling Gun (P, 1200, 1 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+20, 20 Ammo, AAAA) - 10 damage, 104(.5)% hit rate
Beam Sword (P, 2500, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+45, Critical+40, AABA) - 598 damage, 110% hit rate
Beam Chakram (P, 3400, 2-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+40, 5EN, AACA) - 2127 damage, 101(.2)%
Magna Beam Rifle (3500, 2-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+25, Critical+45, 8 Ammo, AADA) - 2270(.5) damage, 74(.8)% hit rate
Hi-Zol Launcher (4700, 2-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+15, 35EN, 110 Will, AACA) - 3992(.5) damage, 77% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Focus=>Magna Beam Riflex2, Valor, Focus=>Hi-Zol Launcher, for 4265(.16) average damage. His survivability without Focus is rather questionable, and he doesn't want to waste Valor on Magna Beam Rifles (40SP Valor. HOORAY), anyway.

Ryusei Date (R-1/R-Wing)

HP: 5130
EN: 204
Armor: 1740 (1595 from R-Wing)
Mobility: 143 (156 from R-Wing)
M Size
Overall Ranks: ASBA (ASBA from mech, AABA from pilot)/SBBA (SBBA from R-Wing)

SP: 122
Evade: 270
Defense: 144
Maneuver: 172
Effective Armor (R-1): 2382(.92)
Effective Armor (R-Wing): 2184(.35)
Effective Evade (R-1): 42(.8)%
Effective Evade (R-Wing): 57(.1)%

Will Gains

+2 Attack Hit
-1 Attack Missed
+0 Dodge Success
+2 Dodge Fail
+2 Ally Defeated
+5 Kill

Pilot Skills: Telekinesis L9, Prevail L8, Chain Attack L4
Mech Skills: TK Field
Ace Bonus: TK weapons damage +10%
R-1/R-Wing's FUB: TK weapons power +200

Spirits

Focus - 15SP
Alert - 10SP
Strike - 15SP
Luck - 30SP
Valor -35SP
Zeal - 70SP

Weapons (R-1)

Gatling Gun (P, 1000, 1 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+20, 20 Ammo, AAAA) - 10 damage, 119(.1)% hit rate
Steel Knife (P, 2400, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+50, Critical+50, ASAA) - 957(.2) damage, 129(.1)% hit rate
G-Revolver (P, 2500, 1-3 Range, Ranged type, Hit+50, Critical+45, 6 Ammo ASAA) - 1084(.25) damage, 123(.1)% hit rate
Boosted Rifle (3200, 3-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+35, 7 Ammo AABA) - 1712 damage, 102(.1)% hit rate
T-Link Knuckle (P, 3900, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+35, Critical+40, 10EN, 110 Will, AABA) - 3275(.45) damage, 114(.1)% hit rate
T-Link Sword (P, 4400, 2-4 Range, Melee type, Hit+20, Critical+10, 25EN, 120 Will, AABA) - 4048(.2) damage, 90(.1)% hit rate

Weapons (R-Wing)

Anti-Air Missile (2200, 2-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+50, Critical+0, 6 Ammo, SABS) - 317 damage, 117(.1)% hit rate
Twin G-Cannon (P, 2800, 1-3 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+10, 12 Ammo, SABA) - 1154 damage, 123(.1)% hit rate

Three-turn damage: With Twin G-Cannonx2, Zeal => Twin G-Cannon, Valor => T-Link Knuckle, Ryusei averages 3253(.66) damage over three turns, his killer turn alone dealing 7500~... which he pretty probably wants over VALORED TWIN G-CANNONS ZOMG. Not great for his survivability, but he can scrap an Alert or two in-between those.

Kyosuke Nanbu (Alteisen Riese)

HP: 7150
EN: 234
Armor: 2430
Mobility: 154
M Size
Overall Ranks: ASBS (ASAS from mech, AABA from pilot)

Melee: 184
Ranged: 158
Evade: 243
Defense: 164
Maneuver: 180
Effective Armor: 3595(.18)
Effective Evade: -1(.2)%

Will Gains:

+2 Attack Hit
-1 Attack Missed
+0 Dodge Success
+2 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Fortune, L8 Counter
Ace Bonus: Counter activation rate +10%, Melee +10%
Alteisen Riese's FUB: All weaponry gets S Ranks in all terrains.

Spirits

Accel - 5SP
Focus - 15SP
Assail - 15SP
Strike - 10SP
Valor - 40SP
Alert - 10SP

Weapons

Chain Gun (P, 2700, 2-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+10, 15 Ammo, SSSS) - 1153(.5) damage, 78(.3)% hit rate
Plasma Horn (P, 2800, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+40, SSSS) - 1698(.6) damage, 97(.3)% hit rate
Revolver Bunker (P, 4000, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+10, Critical+35, 6 Ammo, SSSS) - 3606 damage, 61(.3)% hit rate
Claymore Avalanche (4800, 1-4 Range, Melee type, Hit+50, Critical+50, 8 Ammo, 110 Will, SSSS) - 4877(.6) damage, 98(.3)% hit rate
Claymore Overlord (5800, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+45, 2 Ammo, 130 Will, SSSS) - 6467(.1) damage, 84(.3)% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Strike=>Revolver Bunker, Strike+Valor=>Revolver Bunker, Strike+Valor=>Claymore Avalanche, for 6975.06 average damage. Kyosuke can't use three valors if he casts -anything- else, and he needs the accuracy boost, and I'm already assuming he gets the Will needed for CA (since he can take a hit), which bumps up his damage decently enough. So, it balances out.

Lefina Enfield (Hiryu Custom)

Suppilot: Sean Webley

HP: 16800
EN: 336
Mobility: 97
LL Size
Overall Ranks: ABAS (ABAS from mech, AAAA from pilot)

SP: 131
Sean's SP: 129
Melee: 134
Ranged: 169
Hit: 254
Evade: 206
Defense: 138
Maneuver: 151
Effective Armor: 2290(.27)
Effective Evade: -242(.48)%

Will Gains

+1 Attack Hit
-2 Attack Missed
+1 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Command L4, Off. Support L3, Def. Support L3
Mech Skills: E Field
Ace Bonus: Command +5%
Hiryu Custom's FUB: All weaponry gets +20 to accuracy

Spirits

Strike - 15SP
Gain - 10SP
Trust - 20SP
Bless - 45SP
Rouse - 50SP
Hope - 70SP

Sean's Spirits

Mercy - 10SP
Vigor - 15SP
Luck - 40SP
Guard - 30SP
Valor - 40SP
Alert - 10SP

(Regarding Sean: not bothering to list his stats. He can't be shuffled from his position as the Hiryu's subpilot, thus, everything but his SP/Spirits is completely irrelevant.)

Weapons

Anti-air Autocannon (P, 2000, 1-2 Range, Ranged type, Hit+50, Critical+20, 30 Ammo, SBCS) - 10 damage, 58% hit rate
Chaff Grenade (2100, 1-6 Range, Halves target's accuracy (?), Hit+90, Critical+0, 2 Ammo, AAAA) - 10 damage, 69% hit rate
Anti-air Missile (P, 2700, 2-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+60, Critical+0, 15 Ammo, SABS) - 947 damage, 62% hit rate
Long Range Missile (3500, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+45, 10 Ammo, SAAS) - 2043 damage, 54% hit rate
Dual Beam Cannon (3700, 2-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+0, 20EN, AACS) - 2317 damage, 49% hit rate
Gravity Cannon (5000, 2-9 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+5, 80EN, 130 Will, SSSS) - 4783 damage, 44% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Uhhh... Strike+Valor=>Dual Beam Cannon X3, for 4634 average damage. There's nothing else remotely viable. Assuming you don't allow Sean, her average damage Strike => Dual Beam Cannon X3, for 2317 average damage. Awesome, no?

Lune Zoldark (Valsione)

HP: 6890
M Size
Overall Ranks: AABA (AABA on both mech and pilot)

Melee: 169
Ranged: 179
Hit: 270
Evade: 288
Maneuver: 179
Effective Armor: 2290(.75)
Effective Evade: 6(.1)%

Will Gains

+2 Attack Hit
-1 Attack Missed
+0 Dodge Success
+2 Dodge Fail
+2 Ally Defeated
+5 Kill

Pilot Skills: Gunfight L7, Off. Support L2, Revenge
Mech Skills: Double Image
Ace Bonus: +10% to final damage dealt
Valsione's FUB: Double Image's success rate+20% (making it effectively 70%)

Spirits

Strike - 20SP
Alert - 10SP
Focus - 15SP
Gain - 15SP
Valor - 35SP
Spirit - 35SP

Weapons

Divine Blade (P, 2900, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+20, Critical+45, SAAA) - 1343(.1) damage, 47% hit rate
Psy-Blaster (P, 3450, MAP, 1-5 Range, Ranged type, Hit+0, Critical+0, 80EN, 120 Will, AABA) - 2361(.7) damage, 15% hit rate
Magna Beam Cannon (P, 3650, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+20, Critical+40, 5EN, AADS) - 2674(.1) damage, 35% hit rate
Cross Smasher (4750, 1-9 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+20, 8 Ammo, SABS) - 4392(.5) damage, 55% hit rate

Three-turn average: For survivability (and practical) purposes, Strike, Alert=> Cross Smasherx3, for 4444.61 average damage. Valor=>Cross Smashx3 deals significantly higher damage, but both averages have to suffer from Lune's accuracy woes, and her survivability is bad as is. She wants to hit things and live more than 3000 damage.

Rio Meilong (AM Gunner)

HP: 6160
EN: 414
Armor: 1595
M Size
Overall Ranks: SABS (SABS from mech, AABA from pilot)

SP: 128
Melee: 172
Ranged: 175
Evade: 268
Defense: 154
Maneuver: 169
Effective Armor: 2272(.07)
Effective Evade: 58(.2)%

Will Gains

+2 Attack Hit
-1 Attack Missed
+0 Dodge Success
+2 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Telekinesis L8, Prevail L8, Morale
Mech Skills: G Territory
Ace Bonus: Experience +10%, Money +10%
AM Gunner's FUB: EN +15%

Spirits

Alert - 10SP
Gain - 15SP
Valor - 35SP
Strike - 20SP
Focus - 15SP
Accel - 5SP

Weapons

Anti-Air Missile (2800, 1-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+20, 30 Ammo, SABS) - 1168 damage, 104(.1)% hit rate
Remote Missile (3300, MAP, 1-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+0, 1 Ammo, 110 Will, AABA) - 1868 damage, 104(.1)% hit rate
G-Impact Cannon (4200, 2-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+25, Critical+10, 30EN, 110 Will, AABA) - 3128 damage, 91(.1)% hit rate

Three-turn average: Anti-Air Missile, Remote Missile, Valor=>G-Impact Cannon, for 3231(.33) average damage. She juggles between all her weapons for this average, but it's surprisingly simple. <_<
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 10:11:39 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »
Brooklyn "Bullet" Luckfield (Koryuoh)

HP: 10375
EN: 315
Armor: 1625
Mobility: 172
L Size
Overall Ranks: ASBA (AABA from Pilot, ASBA from mech)

Evade: 269
Defense: 143
Maneuver: 170
Effective Armor: 2216(.5)
Effective Evade: 67(.33)%

Will Gains:

+2 Attack Hit
-1 Attack Missed
+0 Dodge Success
+2 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Telekinesis L8, In-fight L6
Mech Skills: TK Field, HP Regen (S), EN Regen (S), Double Image
Ace Bonus: Accuracy +10%, Critical +10
Koryuoh's FUB: Adds EN Regen (S) to Mech Skills

Spirits

Alert - 10SP
Strike - 15SP
Gain - 20SP
Focus - 15SP
Valor - 35SP
Spirit - 35SP

Weapons

Tiger Knuckle (P, 3750, Range 2-4, Melee type, Hit+45, Critical+40, AABA) - 2516(.75) damage, 109(.9)% hit rate
Random Spike (P, 4150, Range 1-3, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+30, AABA) - 3078(.75) damage, 107(.9)% hit rate
Sonic Javelin (P, 4550, Range 1, Melee type, Hit+30, Critical+35, 105 Will, AABA) - 3640(.75) damage, 103(.9)% hit rate
Tyrant Breaker (P, 6150, Range 1-3, Melee type, Hit+45, Critical+45, 125 Will, 45 EN, ASBA) - 6752(.82) damage, 112(.9)% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Hm. He has options. SpiritX2=>Tyrant Breaker, Tyrant Breaker, Valor=>Tyrant Breaker nets him a shiny 10018(.53) three-turn average, his last turn a whopping 15000~ damage TB.However, he can use Double Image haxing as well, which, in this case, nets a SpiritX3=>Tyrant BreakerX3, for 7835.03 damage. So, I just averaged both for a balanced, clean 8926(.78) figure. Either way, Bullet's damage is very solid.

Irmgult Kazahara (Grungust/Wing Gust/Gust Lander)

HP: 9375
EN: 270
Armor: 2250 (2125 as Wing Gust/2375 as Gust Lander)
Mobility: 112 (127 as Wing Gust/105 as Gust Lander)
L Size
Overall Ranks: AAAA (AAAA from both mech and pilot)/SBBS (SBCS from Wing Gust)/ASAB (ASAC from Gust Lander)

SP: 129
Melee: 183
Ranged: 166
Hit: 272
Evade: 252
Defense: 167
Maneuver: 181
Effective Armor: 3060 (Grungust); 3179 (Wing Gust); 3553 (Gust Lander)
Effective Evade: -127(.69)% (Grungust); -74(.9)% (Wing Gust); -98(.99) (Gust Lander)

Will Gains:

+0 Attack Hit
+3 Attack Missed
+1 Dodge Success
+2 Dodge Fail
+0 Ally Defeated
+5 Kill

Pilot Skills: Prevail L9, In-fight L5, Predict
Ace Bonus: Love costs 45SP
Grungust's FUB: All of Grungust's weapons get +200 power

Spirits

Strike - 10SP
Alert - 10SP
Spirit - 35SP
Valor - 40SP
Focus - 15SP
Love - 45SP

Weapons (Grungust)

Boost Knuckle (P, 4100, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+20, AABA) - 3152 damage, 60% hit rate
Final Beam (P, 4400, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+5, Critical+10, 25EN, AADA) - 3584 damage, 34% hit rate
Calamity Sword (P, 5100, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+45, Critical+30, 30EN, 120 Will, AABA) - 4592 damage, 65% hit rate
Darkness Slash (P, 6000, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+20, Critical+35, 50EN, 130 Will, AAAA) - 5888 damage, 49% hit rate

Weapons (Wing Gust)

Double Omega Laser (P, 2700, 1-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+0, 5EN, SBCS) - 540(.65) damage, 92(.2)% hit rate
Missile (3200, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+10, 10 Ammo, SBCS) - 1150(.4) damage, 74(.2)% hit rate
Spiral Attack (P, 4600, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+35, 20EN, 110 Will, SCBS) - 3209(.6) damage, 96(.2)% hit rate

Weapons (Gust Lander)

Missile (3200, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+10, 10 Ammo, BSAC) - 2017(.6) damage, 84(.2)% hit rate
Omega Cannon (4000, 3-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+25, Critical+0, 6 Ammo, BSAC) - 3210 damage, 69(.2)% hit rate
Drill Attack (P, 4900, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+45, Critical+45, 30EN, 110 Will, DSSC) - 5009(.6) damage, 95(.2)% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Unlike OG1, Irm is pretty straightforward for three-turn damage. Love=>Drill Attack, Drill Attack, Love=>Drill Attack works fine, for 8843.41 average damage. Anything else gives less damage than he'd like, with a lot more accuracy issues.

Ryoto Hikawa (Huckebein Boxer L)

HP: 7695
EN: 448
Armor: 3030
M Size
Overall ranks: ASBS (ASBS from mech, AABA from pilot)

SP: 121
Evade: 272
Defense: 135
Effective Armor: 3999(.6)
Effective Evade: 56%

Will Gains

+0 Attack Hit
+0 Attack Missed
+1 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Telekinesis L9, Def. Support L3, Predict
Mech Skills: G Territory, Double Image
Ace Bonus: Final damage dealt +5%, final damage taken -5%
Huckebein Boxer L's FUB: Armor +10%, EN +10%

Spirits

Focus - 15SP
Alert - 10SP
Mercy - 5SP
Strike - 15SP
Valor - 45SP
Zeal - 55SP

Weapons

Gatling Gun (P, 1200, 1 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+20, 20 Ammo, AAAA) - 10(.5) damage, 120(.2)% hit rate
Graviton Rifle (P, 3800, 2-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+10, Critical+20, 10 Ammo, AABA) - 2596(.65) damage, 81(.2) hit rate
Fang Slasher (P, 3900, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+35, Critical+25, AABA) - 2843(.4) damage, 115(.2)% hit rate
Geist Knuckle (P, 4400, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+35, Critical+30, 10EN, 105 Will, ASBS) - 4225(.2) damage, 121(.2)% hit rate
G-Sword Diver (P, 5900, 1-4 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+45, 35EN, 120 Will, ASBS) - 6650(.7) damage, 111(.2)% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Geist KnuckleX2, then Zeal=>Geist Knuckle, Valor=>Geist Knuckle for an average of 7118.23 damage. The Zeal turn alone deals 12879 damage, which is pretty solid (and lets him heal-lock average durability with any non-Gatling Gun attack of his).

Masaki Andoh (Cybuster/Cybird)

HP: 7250
EN: 331
Armor: 1885 (1740 with Cybird)
Mobility: 171 (184 with Cybird)
M Size
Overall Ranks: AABA(AABA from both mech and pilot), SBCS with Cybird (SBCS from mech, AABA from pilot)

SP: 121
Melee: 178
Ranged: 176
Evade: 273
Defense: 137
Maneuver: 173
Effective Armor: 2280(.85) (Cybuster); 2315(.94) (Cybird)
Effective Evade: 6(.1)% (Cybuster); 64(.3)% (Cybird)

Will Gains

+2 Attack Hit
-1 Attack Missed
+0 Dodge Success
+2 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: L9 Prevail, L6 In-fight, Chain Attack L4
Mech Skills: SP Block, Will Block
Ace Bonus: Damage Dealt+5%, +10% Direct Hit
Cybuster's FUB: Mobility +10%, EN +15%

Spirits

Focus - 15SP
Alert - 10SP
Luck - 40SP
Valor - 35SP
Spirit - 35SP
Strike - 10SP

Weapons (Cybuster)

Caloric Missile (2200, 1-5 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+30, 12 Ammo, SAAA) - 355(.95) damage, 72% hit rate
Cyflash (P, 3300, MAP, 1-5 Range, Ranged type, Hit+10, Critical+0, 70EN, 120 Will, AABA) - 1978(.72) damage, 37% hit rate
High Familiar (3500, 1-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+20, 8 Ammo, AABA) - 2165 damage, 62% hit rate
Zephyr Sword (P, 3950, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+25, Critical+10, AAAA) - 2837(.25) damage, 64% hit rate
Akashic Buster (P, 5050, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+30, Critical+15, 35EN, 120 Will, SABS) - 4393(.75) damage, 65% hit rate
Cosmo Nova (6500, 1-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+30, 1 Ammo, 140 Will, SSAS) - 7293(.25) damage, 72% hit rate

Weapons (Cybird)

Caloric Missile (2200, 1-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+30, 12 Ammo, SAAA) - 355(.95) damage, 89(.2)% hit rate
Cyflash (P, 3300, MAP, 1-5 Range, Ranged type, Hit+10, Critical+0, 70EN, 120 Will, AABA) - 1978(.72) damage, 54(.2)% hit rate
High Familiar (P, 3500, 1-3 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+20, 8 Ammo, SABA) - 2165 damage, 85(.2)% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Uhhhh... theoretically, SpiritX3=>Akashic Buster over and over, for 5461.83 average damage, but his survivability goes down -the drain- if Masaki does that. Soooo... his best bet for survivability and decent-ish damage is probably Spirit, then Focus=>Hi-FamiliarX2, then Focus, Valor=>Hi-Familiar, for 3337.94 average damage. Averaging both (I do that a lot, don't I...), you get 4399.88 average damage.

Ibis Douglas (Astelion)

HP: 5670
EN: 238
Armor: 1595
Mobility: 201
M Size
Overall Ranks: ABBS (ABBS from mech, AABA from pilot)

Melee: 162
Ranged: 177
Hit: 267
Defense: 126
Maneuver: 161
Effective Armor: 1842(.22)
Effective Evade: 36(.1)%

Will Gains:
+2 Attack Hit
-1 Attack Missed
+0 Dodge Success
+2 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Off. Support L3, Combo Attack, Counter L6
Ace Bonus: Move+1
Astelion's FUB: Mobility +20%

Spirits

Focus - 15SP
Strike - 20SP
Gain - 10SP
Alert - 10SP
Valor - 40SP
Accel - 5SP

Weapons

Assault Blade (P, 2800, 1-2 Range, Melee type, Hit+30, Critical+40, SBAA) - 624(.8) damage, 51% hit rate
Burst Railgun (2900, 2-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+20, 10 Ammo, SBAA) - 928(.1) damage, 47% hit rate
Autocannon (P, 2900, 1-3 Range, Ranged type, Hit+20, Critical+0, 20 Ammo, AABA) - 1337 damage, 38% hit rate
Sonic Breaker (P, 4000, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+35, 25EN, 110 Will, SACS) - 2608 damage, 58% hit rate
RaMVs (P, 4800, 3-5 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+40, 6 Ammo, 120 Will, SACS) - 4016 damage, 57% hit rate

Three-turn average - Alert, Strike => Autocannon X3, for 1366 average damage. She fails at accuracy and durability so much that she is basically FORCED to use Strike and Alert every turn, and she can't even use a Valor by the third turn. Ibis for Godlike.

Katina Tarask (Gespenst Mk II M Red)

HP: 6382
EN: 200
Armor: 1897
M Size
Overall Ranks: AABA (AABA from both mech and pilot)

SP: 137
Melee: 174
Ranged: 173
Defense: 160
Maneuver: 175
Effective Armor: 2513(.52)
Effective Evade: -27(.9)%

Will Gains

+0 Attack Hit
+2 Attack Missed
+0 Dodge Success
+2 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Counter L6, Revenge, Chain Attack L4
Ace Bonus: Damage taken -10%, Crit+10
Gespenst Mk II M's FUB: HP +20%

Spirits

Strike - 20SP
Valor -30SP
Assail - 15SP
Accel - 5SP
Alert - 10SP
Drive - 55SP

Weapons

Split Missile (2500, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+20, 12 Ammo, BAAA) - 723 damage, 60% hit rate
Plasma Sword (P, 2600, 1-2 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+30, 5EN, AABA) - 875 damage, 64% hit rate
M13 Shotgun (P, 2600, 2-3 Range, Ranged type, Hit+60, Critical+55, 7 Ammo, AAAA) - 862 damage, 81% hit rate
Jet Magnum (P, 3500, 1-2 Range, Melee type, Hit+35, Critical+30, 10EN, 105 Will, BAAA) - 2130(.5) damage, 59% hit rate

Three-turn average: StrikeX2=> Jet Magnum, Strike, Valor => Jet Magnum, for 2840 average damage. She could use Drive instead of Valor for more consistent damage over the three turns, but I doubt it'd have much of an effect.

Russel Bergman (Gespenst Mk II M Green)

HP: 5700
EN: 200
Armor: 1980
M Size
Overall Ranks: AABA (AABA from both mech and pilot)

SP: 152
Melee: 169
Ranged: 156
Hit: 261
Evade: 249
Defense: 191
Maneuver: 156
Effective Armor: 2930(.4)
Effective Evade: -46(.9)%

Will Gains

+0 Attack Hit
+0 Attack Missed
+1 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Prevail L8, Off. Support L3, Def. Support L3
Ace Bonus: -20% Final damage received
Gespenst Mk II M's FUB: Armor +20%

Spirits

Strike - 20SP
Guard - 15SP
Trust - 20SP
Cheer - 15SP
Faith - 30SP
Rouse - 30SP

Weapons

Split Missile (2000, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+20, 12 Ammo, BAAA) - 10 damage, 51% hit rate
M95 Machinegun (P, 2300, 1-3 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+30, 20 Ammo, AAAA) - 249(.5) damage, 57% hit rate
Plasma Sword (P, 2600, 1-2 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+30, 5EN, AABA) - 810 damage, 55% hit rate
Jet Magnum (P, 3500, 1-2 Range, Melee type, Hit+25, Critical+15, 10EN, 105 Will, BAAA) - 2043 damage, 40% hit rate

Three-turn damage average - Strike => Jet Magnum X3, for 2043 damage. Pretty simple, nothing else's even viable and he doesn't... even... have... Valor... pathetically awesome, indeed. Even if Ibis fails more.

Seolla Schweizer (Wildfalken)

HP: 5400
Defense: 1595
M Size
Overall Ranks: SABA (SAAA from pilot, AABA from mech)

Melee: 153
Hit: 258
Evade: 274
Defense: 141
Effective Armor: 2149(.26)
Effective Evade: 41(.7)%

Will Gains:

+2 Attack Hit
-1 Attack Missed
+0 Dodge Success
+2 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Off. Support L4, Def. Support L4, Hit & Away, Gunfight L6
Ace Bonus - Shooting stat +5%, Experience gains +10%
Wildfalken's FUB: +2 Ammo on all integrated weaponry (already factored in)

Focus - 15SP
Guard - 30SP
Strike - 10SP
Snipe - 10SP
Valor - 35SP
Love - 60SP

Gatling Gun (P, 1450, 1-2 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+30, 22 Ammo, AAAA) - 10 damage, 67(.8)% hit rate
Split Missile+ (MAP, 2250, 2-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+20, 4 Ammo, BAAA) - 386(.75) damage, 48(.8)% hit rate
Roche Saber (P, 3000, 1-2 Range, Melee type, Hit+10, 10 EN, ASAS) - 1505 damage, 47(.8)% hit rate
Oxtongue Rifle E (4050, 3-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+45, 10EN, ABDS) - 2332(.77) damage, 63(.8)% hit rate
Oxtongue Rifle B (4250, 1-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+20, 8 Ammo, AAAS) - 3176 damage, 58(.8)% hit rate
Oxtongue Rifle D (4950, 2-9 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+40, 6 Ammo, 120 Will, SBBS) - 3462(.72) damage, 68(.8)% hit rate

Three-turn average: Strike/Focus => Oxtongue Rifle B X2, Love => Oxtongue Rifle B, for 4447(.91) average damage. Feels pretty simple intuitive here. She has enough SP for two Loves, but she will most likely miss the non-Love attack with that godlike accuracy (can't break 60% hit rate with S Ranks, Seolla? FAIL). And while she can use Valor on the second turn for extra damage, that also leaves her damned near dry for not enough rewards.

Mai Kobayashi (R-Gun Powered)

HP: 4995
EN: 367
Defense: 1740
M Size
Overall Ranks: AABA (AABA from both pilot and mech)

SP: 136
Melee: 162
Defense: 150
Maneuver: 160
Effective Armor: 2218(.5)
Effective Evade: 15(.1)%

Will Gains:

+1 Attack Hit
+1 Attack Missed
+1 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Telekinesis L9, SP Regen, Fortune, Off. Support L2
Ace Bonus: Final Hit+10%, Critical +10
R-Gun Powered's FUB: EN+20% (Already factored in)

Spirit Skills

Strike - 10SP
Focus - 15SP
Attune - 30SP
Alert - 10SP
Valor - 45SP
Zeal - 55SP

Attacks

Gatling Gun (1000, 1-5 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+20, 20 Ammo, AAAA) - 10 damage, 79(.2)% hit rate
Double Magna Rifle (3400, 2-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+15, 6 Ammo, AABA) - 1991damage, 82(.2)% hit rate
TK Boomerang (3600, 1-3 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+25, 10EN, AABA) - 2270 damage, 96(.2)% hit rate
Hyper Twin Launchers (4500, 3-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+15, 40EN, 120 Will, AABA) - 3525(.5) damage, 90(.2)% hit rate

Three-turn average - Alert => TK Boomerang X2, Zeal => TK Boomerang, Valored TK Boomerang for 3837.33 average damage. The "killer turn" alone deals around 7000~ damage, which isn't terrible, but clearly below typical Zeal turns.

Ring Mao (Huckebein)

HP: 5460
EN: 360
Armor: 1740
M Size
Overall Ranks: SABS (AABA from mech, SAAS from pilot. AND THE HUCKEBEIN CAN'T FLY. GODLIKE.)

SP: 146
Defense: 155
Effective Armor: 2262
Effective Evade: -10(.9)%

Will Gains:

+0 Attack Hit
+0 Attack Missed
+0 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Off. Support L2, Hit & Away, Focus, Predict
Mech Skills: AB Field, Double Image
Ace Bonus: Accuracy+10%, Evade+10%, Critical+10
Huckebein's FUB: Weapon Space+40, EN +20%

Spirits

Strike - 8SP
Focus - 12SP
Alert - 8SP
Valor - 32SP
Rouse - 40SP
Enable - 56SP

Weapons

Gatling Gun (P, 1000, 1 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+20, 20 Ammo, AAAA) - 10 damage, 59% hit rate
Roche Saber (P, 3000, 1-2 Range, Melee type, Hit+10, Critical+0 10 EN, ASAS) - 1884(.5) damage, 37% hit rate
Magna Beam Rifle (3300, 2-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+25, Critical+45, 8 Ammo, AADA) - 1851(.5) damage, 42% hit rate
Remote Slasher (3500, 3-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+10, Critical+0, 8 Ammo, 110 Will, AABA) - 2130(.5) damage, 27% hit rate
Black Hole Gun (5200, 1-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+10, 50EN, 130 Will, AAAA) - 4502 damage, 52% hit rate

Three-turn average - Uhhhh... Strike, Alert => Remote Slasher X2, Strike => Valor Remote Slasher, averaging 2840 damage. You could even force her to Strike, Alert, Valor =>Remote Slasher X3 for 4260 average damage, since she barely has the SP for it, but... uh... yeah. I'm just taking the average of both, resulting in 3550 average damage.

Carla Borgnine (Randgrith)

HP: 8100
EN: 280
Armor: 2520
Mobility: 140
M Size
Overall Ranks: ASAA (ASAA from mech, AAAA from pilot)

SP: 137
Melee: 166
Evade: 267
Defense: 183
Maneuver: 170
Effective Armor: 3991(.68)
Effective Evade: 32(.9)%

Will Gains

+0 Attack Hit
+3 Attack Missed
+1 Dodge Success
+2 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Telekinesis L8, Fortune, Def. Support L3, Off. Support L3
Ace Bonus: Direct hit+10%, Money+10%
Randgrith's FUB: Weapon Space +20

Spirits

Assail - 25SP
Focus - 15SP
Strike - 15SP
Rouse - 40SP
Valor - 35SP
Love - 60SP

Weapons

Spider Net (P, 2000, 1-4, Halves enemy's Movement(?), Hit+70, Critical+0, 2 Ammo, AAAA) - 10 damage, 134(.9)% hit rate
M13 Shotgun (P, 2600, 2-3 Range, Ranged type, Hit+60, Critical+55, 7 Ammo, AAAA) - 823 damage, 127(.9)% hit rate
Incision Knife (P, 2800, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+20, Critical+20, ASAS) - 1421(.4) damage, 93(.9)% hit rate
Phalanx Missile (MAP, 3000, 1-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+10, Critical+10, 3 Ammo, 105 Will, AABA) - 1373 damage, 74(.9)% hit rate
Matrix Missile (3800, 1-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+25, Critical+5, 15 Ammo, AABA) - 2473 damage, 86(.9)% hit rate
Linear Bazooka (4200, 2-9 Range, Ranged type, Hit+50, Critical+20, 10 Ammo, AAAA) - 3023 damage, 111(.9)% hit rate

Three-turn average: Hm. Valor => Linear BazookaX2, Love => Linear Bazooka, for 6186 average damage. It runs Carla pretty dry, but she isn't really afraid of dying in-between with that defense and non-fail evasion.

Yuuki Jaggar (Rathgrith)

HP: 7560
Armor: 2565
Mobility: 147
M Size
Overall Ranks: ASAA (ASAA from mech, AAAA from pilot)

SP: 141
Ranged: 178
Defense: 163
Maneuver: 175
Effective Armor: 3780(.81)
Effective Evade: 47(.2)%

Will Gains

+2 Attack Hit
+0 Attack Missed
+2 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Telekinesis L8, Hit & Away, Off. Support L2, Predict
Ace Bonus: Evade +10%, Critical+10
Rathgrith's FUB: +50 Weapon Space

Spirits

Focus - 15SP
Strike - 10SP
Alert - 10SP
Accel - 5SP
Valor - 40SP
Drive - 45SP

Weapons

Incision Knife (P, 2800, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+20, Critical+20, ASAS) - 1560 damage, 97(.2)% hit rate
Phalanx Missile (3400, 1-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+10, 2 Ammo, 105 Will, AABA) - 2059 damage, 108(.2)% hit rate
Linear Missile Launcher (3600, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+50, Critical+20, 15 Ammo, AABA) - 2342 damage, 115(.2)% hit rate
Matrix Missile (3900, 2-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+25, Critical+5, 10 Ammo, AABA) - 2766(.5) damage, 90(.2)% hit rate
F-Solid Bazooka (4600, 3-10 Range, Ranged type, Hit+60, Critical+20, 8 Ammo, 120 Will, ASAA) - 4407(.9) damage, 125(.2)% hit rate

Three-turn damage: Drive => F-Solid Bazooka, Valor => F-Solid Bazooka X2, for 8712(.7) average damage. It does run him dry, but, like Carla, Yuuki isn't afraid of taking a couple hits, and his damage with Valored F-Solid Bazooka is very good anyway.

Sanger Sonvolt (Dygenguard)

HP: 9750
EN: 285
Armor: 2375
Mobility: 150
L Size
Overall Ranks: ASBS (ASBA from mech, ASAS from pilot)

(Note: The Dygenguard always starts in the air. As soon as Sanger gets his turn, he can ground it without any penalty - no turn loss or anything. He always wants to go ground due to his S Ranks in it.)

SP: 126
Melee: 188
Ranged: 158
Evade: 244
Defense: 170
Maneuver: 193
Effective Armor: 3265(.62) [Air]/3592(.18) [Ground]
Effective Evade: -58(.29)% [Note: this is the evade on ground. I'd put the evade on air, but if it's into the negatives even grounded... <_<)

Will Gains

+2 Attack Hit
-1 Attack Missed
+0 Dodge Success
+2 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Prevail L9, Counter L9, In-fight L9, Predict
Ace Bonus: Melee +10%
Dygenguard's FUB: +200 points on all Melee weapons (already factored in)

Spirits

Strike - 10SP
Drive - 45SP
Guard - 30SP
Resolve - 10SP
Valor - 35SP
Alert - 10SP

Weapons

Colossal Burst (4450, 1-4 Range, Melee type, Hit+15, Critical+10, 5EN, AABA) - 3767(.25) damage, 90(.6)% hit rate
Colossal Spinner (P, 4750, 2-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+10, Critical+35, 15 EN, AABA) - 4206(.75) damage, 88(.6)% hit rate
Colossal Thunder (P, 6050, 1-3 Range, Melee type, Hit+15, Critical+45, 120 Will, 40EN, AABA) - 6111(.25) damage, 93(.6)% hit rate
Colossal Storm (P, 6650, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+20, Critical+50, 130 Will, 60EN, SSBS) - 7964(.47) damage, 104(.6)% hit rate

Three-turn damage - ... okay, how can I put this. Drive => Colossal Storm, Valor => Colossal Storm X2 nets a whopping 15249(.17) damage average. A Valored Colossal Storm alone deals around 18,000 damage (Drive being necessary to achieve CS, anyway, and that was factored into the damage I'm listing now). It -does- run him dry, but who the hell can live through over 40,000 OG2 damage spread over three turns in the DL that isn't a freak like Ghaleon or Myria? Sanger's damage is completely nuts.

Ratsel "Not Elzam" Feinschmecker (Ausenseiter)

HP: 9625
EN: 285
Armor: 1750
Mobility: 165
L Size
Overall Ranks: SSAS (ASAA from mech, SAAS from pilot)

Melee: 172
Ranged: 177
Hit: 281
Defense: 172
Maneuver: 180
Effective Armor: 2666(.12)
Effective Evade: 61(.28)%

Will Gains:

+1 Attack Hit
+1 Attack Missed
+1 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Genius, Gunfight L9, Focus, Hit & Away
Ace Bonus: Shooting +10%
Ausenseiter's FUB: +200 on all shooting weapons

Spirits

Focus - 8SP
Strike - 8SP
Alert - 8SP
Accel - 4SP
Valor - 32SP
Fury - 12SP

Weapons

Schulterplatte (P, 4150, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+30, Critical+35, 10EN, AAAA) - 3099(.5) damage, 108(.1)% hit rate
Lanzerkanone (4550, 1-9 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+15, 10 Ammo, AABA) - 3663(.5) damage, 118(.1)% hit rate
Lanzerkanone W (5350, 3-10 Range, Ranged type, Hit+25, Critical+25, 5 Ammo, 120 Will, AABA) - 4791(.5) damage, 103(.1)%
Sturmangriff (P, 6050, 1-5 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+40, 50EN, 130 Will, ASSA) - 6631(.55) damage, 123(.1)% hit rate

Three-turn average - Alert, Valor => Lanzerkanone X3, for 7372.5 average damage. Nothing else is remotely viable.

Shine Hausen (Fairlion G)

HP: 4455
EN: 221
Armor: 1160
Mobility: 194
S Size
Overall Ranks: SBCA (SBCA from mech, AACA from pilot)

SP: 154
Melee: 168
Ranged: 164
Defense: 161
Maneuver: 155
Effective Armor: 1697(.08)
Effective Evade: 73(.6)%

Will Gains

+0 Attack Hit
+0 Attack Miss
+0 Dodge Succeed
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Prophesy, Fortune, Focus, L3 Off. Support
Mech Skills: E Field, Jammer, Double Image
Ace Bonus: Money +20%
Fairlion G's FUB: Mobility +20%

Spirits

Alert - 8SP
Cheer - 20SP
Focus - 16SP
Bless - 40SP
Valor - 32SP
Strike - 12SP

Weapons

Assault Blade (P, 2800, Range 1-2, Melee type, Hit+30, Critical+40, SBAA) - 687(.8) damage, 84(.3)% hit rate
Rolling Cannon (P, 2900, Range 1-3, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+40, 10 Ammo, AABA) - 1148(.5) damage, 86(.3)% hit rate
Vostok Laser (3400, Range 2-6, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+30, 10 EN, AADA) - 1821 damage, 90(.3)% hit rate
Sonic Driver (P, 3900, Range 1, Melee type, Hit+45, Critical+45, 25EN, 110 Will, SABS) - 2571(.5) damage, 102(.3)% hit rate

Three-turn average - Focus => Vostok Laser X2, Focus, Valor => Vostok Laser, averaging 2428 damage. Straight-forward. I could force her into three Valors, but she can't kill fast ever anyway, and Shine needs Focus a lot more than, say, Latooni.

Aya Kobayashi (R-3 Powered)

HP: 6580
M Size
Overall Ranks: SABS (SABS from mech, AABA from pilot)

SP: 163
Melee: 154
Hit: 256
Defense: 155
Maneuver: 164
Effective Armor: 2695(.55)
Effective Evade: 43(.9)%

Will Gains:

+0 Attack Hit
+0 Attack Missed
+1 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Telekinesis L7, Def. Support L3, Off. Support L3, Focus
Ace Bonus: Direct Hit+10%, SP+20
R-3 Powered's FUB: TK Field's damage reduction raises by 300

Spirits

Alert - 8SP
Prayer - 12SP
Focus - 12SP
Attune - 24SP
Valor - 36SP
Renew - 48SP

Weapons

Gatling Gun (P, 1000, 1 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+20, 20 Ammo, SAAA) - 10 damage, 96(.6)% hit rate
Beam Sword (P, 2500, 1 Range, Melee type, Hit+45, Critical+40, AABA) - 485(.5) damage, 101(.1)% hit rate
TK Missile (P, 2900, MAP, 1-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+25, Critical+0, 2 Ammo, 110 Will, SSAS) - 1666(.15) damage, 72(.6)% hit rate
TK Laser Cannon (3400, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+5, 10EN, SACA) - 1957 damage, 89(.6)% hit rate
Strike Shield (3900, 2-7, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+15, 6 Ammo, 105 Will, SABS) - 2649(.5) damage, 84(.6)% hit rate

Three-turn average - Focus/Alert, Valor => Strike Shield X3, for 5299 average damage. It runs Aya pretty dry as well, but with that much SP, I don't feel all that generous to her, and she can play it defensively instead if she wants anyway.

Gilliam Yager (Gespenst)

HP: 5400
Mobility: 154
M Size
Overall Ranks: SSAS (SSAS from mech, ASAS from pilot)

SP: 122
Ranged: 176
Hit: 276
Evade: 277
Effective Armor: 2405 (.7)
Effective Evade: 41(.6)%

Will Gains:

+1 Attack Hit
+1 Attack Missed
+1 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Prophesy, SP Regenerate, Hit & Away, Off. Support L2
Ace Bonus: Final Evasion+15%
Gespenst's FUB: Ammo+4 on all integrated weapons

Spirits

Resolve - 10SP
Focus - 10SP
Strike - 10SP
Valor - 40SP
Alert - 10SP
Zeal - 55SP

Weapons

Weapon Breaker (2000, 1-6 Range, halves Weapon Power(?), Hit+70, Critical+0, 2 Ammo, AAAA) - 58 damage, 146(.2)% hit rate
Split Missile (2900, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+45, Critical+30, 16 Ammo, BAAA) - 1322(.5) damage, 123(.6)% hit rate
Plasma Sword (P, 3100, 1-2 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+30, 5EN, AABA) - 1603(.5) damage, 125(.2)% hit rate
M90 Assault Rifle (P, 3900, 1-4 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+35, 15 Ammo, AABA) - 2727(.5) damage, 114(.2)% hit rate
Rectangular Launcher (3900, 2-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+20, Critical+10, 6 Ammo, AABA) - 2727(.5) damage, 96(.2)% hit rate
Remote Slasher (4000, 3-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+10, Critical+0, 8 Ammo, 110 Will, AABA) - 2868 damage, 86(.2)% hit rate
Neutron Beam (4300, 1-6 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+40, 14 Ammo, SSAS) - 3893(.65) damage, 111(.2)% hit rate

Three-turn average - Alert => Neutron Beam X2, Zeal => Neutron Beam, Valor => Neutron Beam, for 6560(.30) average damage. The Zeal turn deals 11870 alone.

Tetsuya Onodera (Kurogane)

Subpilot: Eita Nadaka

HP: 19200
EN: 330
Armor: 2610
Mobility: 97
LL Size
Overall Ranks: AAAA (AAAA from both mech and pilot)

SP: 126
Eita's SP: 116
Melee: 159
Ranged: 166
Hit: 237
Evade: 193
Defense: 133
Effective Armor: 3118(.95)
Effective Evade: -255(.48)%

(I've only listed Eita's SP, since it's the only stat he has that matters in any way. He actually has other stats, but since he can't be taken out of the subpilot spot in any condition, he never uses those. Thank god, since they fucking BLOW)

Will Gains:

+1 Attack Hit
+1 Attack Missed
+1 Dodge Success
+1 Dodge Fail

Pilot Skills: Command L4, Off. Support L3, Def. Support L3
Ace Bonus: Damage taken -20%
Kurogane's FUB: Armor +20%

Spirits (Tetsuya)

Strike - 20SP
Guard - 25SP
Guts - 35SP
Snipe - 20SP
Fury - 30SP
Valor - 40SP

Spirits (Eita)

Trust - 20SP
Focus - 20SP
Cheer - 20SP
Faith - 35SP
Accel - 5SP
Spirit - 30SP

Weapons

Chaff Grenade (2100, 1-7 Range, Halves target's accuracy (?), Hit+70, Critical+0, 2 Ammo, AAAA) - 93(.5) damage, 52% hit rate
Anti-air Autocannon (P, 2200, 1-2 Range, Ranged type, Hit+20, Critical+20, 30 Ammo, SBCS) - 10 damage, 11% hit rate
Torpedo (2900, 2-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+35, Critical+50, 12 Ammo, DDSD) - Insta-kills Gobi. (actually, 1570(.45) damage, 26% hit rate against water-bound foes, unusable everywhere else).
Anti-air Missile (3100, 1-5 Range, Ranged type, Hit+40, Critical+0, 20 Ammo, SABS) - 1448(.5) damage, 31% hit rate
Sub Gun (3700, 1-7 Range, Ranged type, Hit+5, Critical+0, 10 Ammo, AAAA) - 2261(.5) damage, -13% hit rate (Yes. -13%. You're not reading wrong.)
Impact Cannon (4200, 2-8 Range, Ranged type, Hit+0, Critical+ 0, 25EN, AAAA) - 2939 damage, -18% hit rate (AND WE HAVE HIT A NEW LOW. Good god, this move's accuracy is sub-VP1 Hrist. EPIC.)
Titanic Drill (P, 6100, 1-4 Range, Melee type, Hit+40, Critical+10, 70EN, 130 Will, SSSS) - 6105(.2) damage, 25% hit rate

Three-turn average - Uh... SpiritX3, Strike => Titanic Drill X2, Strike, Valor => Titanic Drill, for 9538(.18) average damage, assuming you allow Eita in the league. If you don't... uh... Strike => Impact Cannon X2, Strike, Valor => Impact Cannon works, for 3951(.66). Of course, against healers, Tetsuya is absolutely, completely screwed unless he can OHKO them. That accuracy means he's not hitting anything -ever- without Strike.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 07:42:12 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 07:46:56 PM »
Averages!

HP

1. Kurogane (19200)
2. Hiryu Custom (16800)
3. Giganscudo Duro (10800)
4t. Koryuoh (10375)
4t. Ryukooh (10375)
5. Dygenguard (9750)
6. Ausenseiter (9625)
7. Grungust/Wing Gust/Gust Lander (9375)
8. Randgrith (8100)
9. Angelg (8060)
10. Gespenst Mk II-S (7920)
11. Huckebein Boxer L (7695)
12. Rathgrith (7560)
13. Cybuster (7250)
14. Alteisen Riese (7150)
15. Rein Weissritter (7140)
16. Valsione (6890)
17. Gespenst Mk II-R (6660)
18. Schutzwald (6600)
19. R-3 Powered (6580)
20. Gespenst Mk II M Red (6382)
21. AM Gunner (6160)
22. R-2 Powered (5960)
23. Gespenst Mk II M Green (5700)
24t. Astelion (5670)
24t. Wildwurger (5670)
25t. Guarlion Custom (5460)
25t. Huckebein (5460)
26t. Gespenst (5400)
26t. Wildfalken (5400)
27t. Ashsaber (5130)
28t. R-1/R-Wing (5130)
29. R-Gun Powered (4995)
30t. Fairlion G (4455)
30t. Fairlion S (4455)

AVERAGE: 7581

Effective Armor

1. Ryoto (3999.6)
2. Carla (3991.68)
3. Kai (3941.01)
4. Arado (3828.58)
5. Tasuku (3787.4)
6. Yuuki (3780.81)
7. Kyosuke (3595.18)
8. Sanger (3592.18)
9. Irm (3553) [Gust Lander]
10. Radha (3336)
11. Irm (3179) [Wing Gust]
12. Tetsuya (3118.95)
13. Lamia (3065.4) [Angelg]
14. Irm (3060) [Grungust]
15. Russel (2930.4)
16. Raidiese (2834.32)
17. Aya (2695.55)
18. Ratsel (2666.12)
19. Kusuha (2629.68)
20. Katina (2513.52)
21. Lamia (2507.34) [Ashsaber]
22Leona (2436.36)
23. Gilliam (2405.7)
24. Ryusei (2382.92) [R-1]
25. Viletta (2326.5)
26. Masaki (2315.94) [Cybird]
27. Lune (2290.75)
28. Lefina (2290.27)
29. Masaki (2280.85) [Cybuster]
30. Rio (2272.07)
31. Ring (2262)
32. Mai (2218.5)
33. Bullet (2216.5)
34. Ryusei (2184.35) [R-Wing]
35. Seolla (2149.26)
36. Excellen (1938.75)
37. Ibis (1842.22)
38. Shine (1697.08)
39. Latooni (1512.06)

AVERAGE: 2760

Damage:

1. Sanger (15249.17)
2. Kai (11843)
3. Tetsuya (9538.18)
4. Bullet (8926.78)
5. Irm (8843.41)
6. Yuuki (8712.7)
7. Lamia (7471.2) [Ashsaber]
8. Ratsel (7372.5)
9. Ryoto (7118.23)
10. Kusuha (7009.75)
11. Kyosuke (6975.06)
12. Gilliam (6560.30)
13. Carla (6186)
14. Arado (5856)
15. Lamia (5508) [Angelg]
16. Excellen (5310.33)
17. Aya (5299)
18. Lefina (4634)
19. Tasuku (4579.49)
20. Seolla (4447.91)
21. Lune (4444.61)
22. Masaki (4399.88)
23. Raidiese (4265.15)
24. Viletta (4000)
25. Mai (3837.33)
26. Ring (3550)
27. Ryusei (3253.66)
28. Rio (3231.33)
29. Latooni (3222)
30. Katina (2840)
31. Shine (2428)
32. Leona (2364)
33. Russel (2043)
34. Radha (2000)
35. Ibis (1366)

AVERAGE: 5562. Kill point is 13905.

Effective Evade

1. Latooni (100%)
2. Shine (73.6%)
3. Viletta (70.3%)
4. Bullet (67.33%)
5. Masaki (64.3%) [Cybird]
6. Ratsel (61.28%)
7. Rio (58.2%)
8. Ryusei (57.1%) [R-Wing]
9. Ryoto (56%)
10. Leona (49.5%)
11. Yuuki (47.2%)
12. Aya (43.9%)
13. Ryusei (42.8%) [R-1]
14. Seolla (41.7%)
15. Gilliam (41.6%)
16. Excellen (40.6%)
17. Ibis (36.1%)
18. Raidiese (35.2%)
19. Lamia (34%) [Ashsaber]
20. Carla (32.9%)
21. Kusuha (24.66%)
22. Mai (15.1%)
23t. Kai (6.1%)
23t. Lune (6.1%)
23t. Masaki (6.1%) [Cybuster]
24. Kyosuke (-1.2%)
25. Ring (-10.9%)
26. Arado (-13.9%)
27. Lamia (-26.9%) [Angelg]
28. Katina (-27.9%)
29. Kusuha (-28.79%)
30. Russel (-46.9%)
31. Radha (-54.9%)
32. Sanger (-58.29%)
33. Irm (-74.9%) [Wing Gust]
34. Irm (-98.99%) [Gust Lander]
35. Irm (-127.69%) [Grungust]
36. Tasuku (-128.69%)
37. Lefina (-242.48%)
38. Tetsuya (-255.48%)

AVERAGE: I'll recalculate it later, since I corrected effective evasion on a few units. This might bring the average into a positive value maybe. >_>;

Effective Durability (Lower = better, all damage reduction bonuses like "Damage taken -*%" are factored in for the values in here)

1. Tetsuya (0.27)
2. Tasuku (0.46)
3. Lefina (0.52)
4t. Carla (0.55)
4t. Ryoto (0.55)
5. Sanger (0.56)
6. Kai (0.58)
7. Irm (0.60) [Gust Lander]
8. Yuuki (0.66)
9. Irm (0.69) [Wing Gust]
10. Irm (0.72) [Grungust]
11t. Kusuha (0.76)
11t. Kyosuke (0.76)
12. Ratsel (0.81)
13. Lamia (0.84) [Angelg]
14t. Arado (0.86)
14t. Bullet (0.86)
15. Radha (0.93)
16. Russel (1.00)
17. Katina (1.15)
18. Aya (1.17)
19. Masaki (1.20) [Cybird]
20. Masaki (1.21) [Cybuster]
21. Raidiese (1.24)
22. Lune (1.27)
23. Viletta (1.34)
24. Excellen (1.35)
25. Rio (1.43)
26. Leona (1.51)
27. Lamia (1.59) [Ashsaber]
28. Ring (1.61)
29. Gilliam (1.62)
30. Seolla (1.66)
31. Ibis (1.74)
32. Ryusei (1.76) [R-Wing]
33. Mai (1.85)
34. Shine (2.29)
35. Latooni (2.40)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 07:47:28 PM »
BOSS NOTES (Smashy)

(Small note beforehand: Wendolo starts with 100 Will, which is barely a factor in-game due to his obscene Will gains. Much more of a factor in a duel, though.)

Wendolo (aka ^_^) (Dikastis)

HP: 300000 (By comparison, the three other bosses in his map have 150000, 110000, and 190000 HP, and he's only beaten by 2 bosses [3 if you count the extra mission].)
EN: 420
Armor: 1700
Mobility: 95
Mech Size: L
Ranks: S/S/A/S (B Water from Pilot, S Water from Mech, S ranks everywhere else)

Melee: 179
Range: 177
Hit: 295
Evade: 223
Defense: 190
Manuverability: 198 (Note: Average PC Man is 171 [rounded up]. This translates to Wendolo having a 27% base crit rate vs average Manuver/Crit Evade/whatever.)
Effective Armor at 100 Will: 2711.5, 3814.8 at 150 Will (Hi Guard!)
Effective Mobility: 349.8 (Before size. Beats the battleship captains!!! and that's it.)

Will Gains

+3 on Attack Hit
+2 on Attack Miss
+3 on Dodge Fail
+2 on Dodge Success

Pilot Skills: Command L4/Prevail L9/Guard*/Attacker/Revenge/Counter 9
Mech Skills: G Territory/HP Regen S/EN Regen L/Jammer/SplWpn Block (IOWs, Status Immunity. Note that all status attacks in OG2 are attached to damage (scrubby damage, but still damage), so take this as you will.)

*Guard: 1.2* boost to armor at 130 Will.

One more note about G Territory: It's all or nothing. It either negates the attack outright (Which would be if the final damage comes out to under 1/3rd average) or it doesn't trigger at all. Note that in OG2, status moves that are blocked by G Territory also have the status blocked. Matters more for Tasuku then Wendolo due to Wendolo's status immunity, but just throwing that out there.

Weapons (432.9 Evade. Damages are against the PC-average 2760 armor.)

Energy Drain+ (2500, 2 Ammo, S/S/A/S, drains Energy, 1-8 Range, +50 Hit, +10 Crit) - 702.5 damage, 101.1% Hitrate
Stun Shot (2700, 3 Ammo, A/A/A/A, prevents opponent from acting next turn, 1-6 Range, +70 Hit) - 979.5 damage, 121.1% Hitrate
Big Bang Strike (3200, 3 Ammo, A/A/A/A, MAP, Hits every panel in a 1-7 Range, +40 Hit) - 1672 damage, 91.1% Hitrate
Mind Blast (3200, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, one-turn Silence, 1-5 P Range, +70 Hit) - 1672 damage, 121.1% Hitrate
HF Blade (4800, S/S/A/S, Melee attack (Blade), 1-2 Range, +65 Hit, +10 Crit) - 4605.6 damage, 116.1% Hitrate
Mega Flasher (5900, 10 EN, S/S/A/S, Ranged attack (Supreme), 2-11 Range, +70 Hit) - 6232.49 damage, 8642.58 at 130 Will, 9421.38 at 150 Will, 121.1% Hitrate

Comments: Mega Flasher. That is all. Against average durability, triple Stun Shot to Mega Flasher is a kill. Not to mention that any fight that lasts longer than 5 to 6 turns sees his Attacker and Guard go off, thanks go getting at least 5 Will per non-stun shot turn. Good durability and accuracy, and laughs off low-damage attacks too. As for weaknesses... gets hit by freaking VP1 Hrist, and debately gets hit by status with no damaged attached. Still Godlike

EDIT: And now I go ahead and add in the other two Inspector bosses on this map. Note that both have 150 Will starts, have no support except for each other (lol SRPG support units to begin with), and it's very easy to get them off those regen panels by placing units there before beating the first boss, so out they go. Also, don't know the will gains they have, except for that they lose 1 every time they miss. I also throw out their plot spirits seeing as the trigger for them never happens in a duel setting.

Aguija (Silbelwind)

HP: 110000
EN: 290
Armor: 1000
Mech Size: M
Ranks: S/A/B/S

Melee: 159
Hit: 287
Evade: 292
Defense: 136
Manuver: 176
Effective Armor (150 Will): 1573
Effective Mobility: 496.2

Pilot Skills: Prevail 8/Revenge/Hit&Away/Gunfight 8/Off. Support 2/Predict (already factored in)
Mech Skills: Beam Absorb/EN Regen L/Double Image/Break Block

Weapons (Against 432.9 Evade/2760 Armor. She's a bit sad that all her attacks are A ground.)

Chaff Grenade (2300, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, lowers accuracy for one turn, 1-6 Range, +70 Hit) - 1046.5 damage, 111.5% Hitrate
Spider Net (2700, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, one-turn Don't Move, 1-7 P Range, +70 Hit) - 1708.5 damage, 111.5% Hitrate
HF Sword (3600, S/A/C/S, Melee, 1 P Range, +50 Hit, +10 Crit) - 2802 damage, 91.5% Hitrate
Photon Laser (4600, 5 EN, S/A/C/S, Ranged, 1-8 Range, +55 Hit, +25 Crit) - 4853 damage, 96.5% Hitrate
Vortex Shooter (5300, 15 EN, S/A/A/S, Ranged, 3-11 Range, +65 Hit, +30 Crit) - 6011.5 damage, 106.5% Hitrate

Comments: Has a high 2HKO, lots of evade tricks, and dies to warm summer breezes. Also, only immuning stat breaks isn't very much in the DL. The evasion is probably enough of a supplement to get to Low Heavy, but that durability keeps her from going any further.

Sikalog (Drukin)

HP: 190000
EN: 390
Armor: 2000
Mobility: 80
Ranks: A/S/A/S

Melee: 184
Ranged: 154
Hit: 275
Evade: 193
Defense: 199
Manuver: 185
Effective Armor (150 Will): 4606.8 (Hi, Guard! v2)
Effective Mobility: 300.3

Pilot Skills: Prevail 9/Attacker/Will Dmg/Off. Support 2/Def Support 4/Guard
Mech Skills: Beam Absorb/EN Regen L/Break Block

Weapons (432.9 Evade/2760 Armor, as usual)

Armor Breaker (2500, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, one turn defense halving, 1-6 Range, +70 Hit) - 1248 damage, 97.1% Hitrate
Weapon Breaker (2900, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, one turn attack down, 1-6 Range, +70 Hit) - 1977.6 damage, 97.1% Hitrate
Vanish Beam (3800, 5 EN, A/S/C/S, Ranged, 1-4 Range, +50 Hit) - 4312.32 damage, 77.1% Hitrate
Photon Laser (4500, 15 EN, A/S/C/S, Ranged, 2-5 Range, +55 Hit) - 5716.8 damage, 82.1% Hitrate
Hammer (5500, A/S/A/S, Melee, 1-3 P Range, +65 Hit, + 50 Crit) - 8812.2 damage, 11015.25 crit damage (64% Crit Rate), 92.1% Hitrate

Comments: Tank that just gets tankier and more accurate the more you hurt him, with OHKO damage. Only has issues with status, ITD, and, if you see SRW armor only working against physical, magic. Low Godlike

And now for great mockery... BATTLESHIP CAPTAIN! Also starts at 100 Will, but I'm not sure of his Will gains.

(Also, slight spoilers)

Lee Linjun (Shirogane)

HP: 120000
EN: 300
Mobility: 60
Mech Size: LL
Ranks: A/A/A/A

Melee: 150
Range: 173
Evade: 198
Defense: 149
Manuverability: 172
Effective Armor (100 Will): 2241
Effective Mobility: NR Light level epic

Note: Lee starts off on a panel that gives loads of stat boosts. However, he'll move off after plenty of turns (which will be spent killing everything else on the map most likely), so I throw it out. If you don't, he gains 30% HP and EN regen, and his armor goes up to 2689.2

Pilot Skills: Command 4/Offensive Support 3/Will: Dmg*/Revenge/Gunfight 5/Guard

*Adds 2 Will every time Lee is hit. Stacks with normal Will gains.

Weapons (Damage stats are against 428.6 Evade/2760 Armor. Gunfight is factored in.)

Spider Net (2000, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, Adds 1-turn Don't Move [in lamens terms], 1-4 P Range, +70 Hit) - 10 damage, 37.1% Hit Rate
Weapon Breaker (2000, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, Lowers attack for 1 turn, 1-4 Range, +70 Hit) - 10 damage, 37.1% Hit Rate
Chaff Grenade (2100, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, Lowers Accuracy for 1 turn, 1-6 Range, +70 Hit) - 106.5 damage, 37.1% Hit Rate
Anti-Air Autocannon (2400, 60 Ammo, S/B/C/S, Ranged, 1-3 P Range, +20 Hit, +20 Crit) - 188.4 damage, 843.6 damage vs Air targets, -13.7% Hit Rate
Torpedo (3200, 40 Ammo, C/C/S/C, Ranged, 2-9 P Range, +40 Hit, +50 Crit) - 734.4 damage, 2044.8 damage vs Water targets, 5.1% Hit Rate. Slays Gobis like none other.
Anti-Air Missile (3400, 20 Ammo, S/A/B/S, Ranged, 1-6 Range, +50 Hit) - 1881 damage, 17.1% Hit Rate
Sub Gun (3700, 20 Ammo, A/A/A/A, Ranged, 2-8 Range, +35 Hit) - 2290.5 damage, 2.1% Hit Rate
Impact Cannon (4400, 10 EN, A/A/A/A, Ranged, 3-10 Range, +30 Hit) - 3246 damage, -2.9% Hit Rate

Comments: Epic accuracy/durability/damage. Pure Puny bait, and he wants his PC form over this so he actually has Strike.

EDIT: And now I take this post and give you the final 3 Shadow Mirror bosses. 432.9 Evade/2760 Armor as usual.

Axel Almer (Soulgain) (Note: 150 Will start

HP: 150000
EN: 290
Mobility: 120
Ranks: S/S/B/S

Melee: 182
Range: 173
Hit: 290
Evade: 285
Defense: 181
Manuverability: 198
Effective Armor: 3574.8 (Again, Guard)
Effective Mobility: 455.5

Pilot Skills: Command 4/Prevail 9/Predict/Guard/Revenge/Off Support 3
Mech Skills: HP Regen L/EN Regen L/Chaff Block/Break Block

Weapons

Armor Breaker (2000, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, Halves Armor for 1 turn, 1-6 Range, +70 Hit) - 10 damage, 115.1% Accuracy
Weapon Breaker (2000, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, Lowers attack for 1 turn, 1-6 Range, +70 Hit) - 10 damage, 115.1% Accuracy
Dragon Scale (3200, 5 EN, S/S/A/S, Melee, 2-5 Range, +35 Hit, +20 Crit) - 3083.2 damage, 80.1% Hitrate
Black Warrior (3600, S/S/A/S, Melee, 2-4 P Range, +50 Hit, +55 Crit) - 3813.6 damage, 95.1% Hitrate
Tiger Bite (3900, S/S/S/S, Melee, 1 P Range, +45 Hit, +40 Crit) - 4361.4 damage, 90.1% Hitrate
Phoenix Flyer (4900, 20 EN, 110 Will, S/S/A/S, Melee, 1-4 P Range, +60 Hit, +60 Crit) - 6187.4 damage, 105.1% Hitrate
Kirin (5800, 40 EN, 120 Will, S/S/A/S, Melee, 1-3 P Range, +55 Hit, +10 Crit) - 7830.8 damage, 100.1% Hitrate

Comments: 30% Regen can be brutal if you don't scale boss HP that much or at all. Otherwise? Scrapes an OHKO, but being status-able and not that good on durability kills him dead anywhere above Heavy

Lemon Browning (Ashsaber) (140 Will start)

HP: 111500
Armor: 1500
Mobility: 135
Mech Size: M
Ranks: A/S/B/S (Note: Pilot Ground = A)

Melee: 160
Ranged: 164
Hit: 286
Evade: 283
Defense: 171
Manuver: 167
Effective Armor: 3078.9
Effective Evasion: 459.8

Pilot Skills: Off. Support 3/Def. Support 3/Will Dmg/Guard/Ammo Save/EN Save
Mech Skills: Beam Coat/Jammer/SplWpn Block

Note: Ammo Save = Ammo weapons get more ammo. EN Save = EN attacks cost less. Both are already factored in.

Weapons

Stun Shot (1800, 3 Ammo, A/A/A/A, one-turn Stun, 1-6 Range, +70 Hit) - 10 damage, 81.7% Hitrate
Mind Blast (1800, 3 Ammo, A/A/A/A, one-turn Silence, 1-4 Range, +70 Hit) - 10 damage, 81.7% Hitrate
Laser Blade (3000, S/S/S/S, Melee, 1 P Range, +55 Hit, +45 Crit) - 2190 damage, 66.7% Hitrate
Burning Dagger (3200, 12 Ammo, S/S/S/S, Ranged, 1-6 Range, +45 Hit, +40 Crit) - 2590.4 damage, 56.7% Hitrate
Gun Rapier (3600, 22 Ammo, S/S/C/S, Ranged, 1-4 P Range, +40 Hit, +35 Crit) - 3259.2 damage, 51.7% Hitrate
Halberd Shooter (4000, 21 EN, S/S/B/S, Ranged, 3-9 Range, +30 Hit, +25 Crit) - 3928 damage, 41.7% Hitrate
Sword Breakers (4900, 12 Ammo, S/S/S/S, Ranged, 2-8 Range, +50 Hit, +15 Crit) - 5432.8 damage, 61.7% Hitrate

Comments: She can 2HKO and immunes status. Yay? Middle

Vindel Mauser (Zweizergain)

HP: 320000
EN: 400
Armor: 2000
Mobility: 120
Ranks: S/S/S/S

Ranged: 169
Hit: 293
Defense: 177
Manuver: 191
Effective Armor: 4184.(4)
Effective Mobility: 429

Pilot Skills: Command 4/Prevail 9/Counter 9/Chain Attack 4/Revenge/Guard
Mech Skills: AB Field/HP Regen S/EN Regen L/Double Image/SplWpn Block

Weapons

Stun Shot (1800, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, one-turn Stun, 1-6 Range, +70 Hit) - 21 damage, 118.7% Hitrate
Armor Breaker (2000, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, halves armor for 1 turn, 1-6 Range, +70 Hit) - 330 damage, 118.7% Hitrate
Weapon Breaker (2000, 2 Ammo, A/A/A/A, reduces attack for 1 turn, 1-6 Range, +70 Hit) - 330 damage, 118.7% Hitrate, +1 C&P point for Smashy
Jaryurin (3000, 3 Ammo, S/S/A/S, MAP, 2-6 Range, 4 panel blast from target panel, +40 Hit) - 2338.5 damage, 88.7% Hitrate
Tiger Roar (3800, S/S/S/S, Melee, 1 P Range, +60 Hit, +55 Crit) - 3844.4 damage, 108.7% Hitrate
Genbu Shadow (4300, S/S/A/S, Melee, 1-5 P Range, +55 Hit, +50 Crit) - 4713.4 damage, 103.7% Hitrate
Shadow Slicer (5000, 20 EN, 120 Will, S/S/S/A, Melee, 1-9 C Range, +65 Hit, +40 Crit) - 5930 damage, 113.7% Hitrate
Kirin Ne Plus Ultra (6000, 40 EN, 130 Will, S/S/S/S, Melee, 1-4 P Range, +70 Hit, +45 Crit) - 7668 damage, 118.7% Hitrate, 9598 damage w/Crit (65% chance)

Comments: Brutal durability, Double Image whoring, Regen, Status Immunities, and OHKO damage. Could you ask for more? Godlike   

Dark Holy Elf

• Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 01:22:26 AM »
More bosses

Smashy didn't get them all, so here are the rest. Still missing Vigagi; somebody needs to help us out here!

Usual disclaimers about how I see SRW bosses!

"Defend" is the standard PC response to attacks in the DL to me. This means that I see SRW attacks from bosses being dealt at half their base damage, EXCEPT on counters where they are dealt for full damage. I'll list what I consider the "counter" (full) damage in this topic for consistency with Smashy's numbers. Counters only activate in response to singletarget attacks, and Chain Attacks (attacks that hit a small group, usually on a line in-game... something like Luca's Flame Slashes would probably fall under this).

SRW bosses have really good HP. Either I don't consider the number of PCs they fight, or I give them loads of support credit. Seriously, compare them to most other SRPG bosses and look how good they are. Saying they're frail because they die in 2 rounds or whatever is inane, since they get off loads of counters before they die. This goes double for those of you who don't see SRW counters as counters at all!

This only really affects my assessment of them. The rest of the stats you can take and use as you wish.

I'm using the same numbers Smashy did (432 evade, 2760 armour, 7581 HP), with some disclaimers. For each chapter before the final, I'll drop evade by 3, armour by 30, and HP by 60. Simple extrapolation really, the numbers felt about right and I have no real justification for them. ^_^ Technically this means I respect the bosses he got slightly more than him but it really doesn't make much difference (90 more damage to 180 less HP is barely noticeable); it's mostly a boon to Wodan and Archibald who are fought a few chapters earlier.

Chapter 35
Wodan Ymir (Thrudgelmir)

Unit:
160000 HP
350 EN
SSAS
1800 Armour
HP Regen L (48000 HP / turn)
EN Regen L (105 EN / turn)
Will Block
Break Block

Pilot:
Level 37 Sanger Cosplayer
Initial will 140
Mel 178, Rng 152, Hit 255, Evd 225+95, Def 180, Man 193
Prevail L7, Counter L8, In-Fight L7, Attacker, Chain Attack L4, Predict

Effective armour: 3168
Effective mobility: 362 (L)
Base crit rate: 30%

Weapons:
Armour Breaker, 2900 dmg, 1-5 rng, 70 hit, AAAA, 2 ammo, inflicts Armour Break: 2057 damage, 98% hit
Weapon Breaker, 4500 dmg, 1-7 rng, 70 hit, AAAA, 2 ammo, inflicts Weapon Break: 4860 damage, 98% hit
Drill Knuckle, 4750 dmg, 1-7 rng, C/P, 40 hit, SSSS, 10 EN, 25 crit, melee: 6945 damage, 68% hit
Colossal Blade, 5950 dmg, 1-5 rng, P, 50 hit, SSSS, 40 EN, 15 crit, melee: 9464 damage, 78% hit

Faces 2520 Armour, 7101 HP, 408 Evade

At 50% HP, he loses HP Regen, but at this point you only fight him with one (admittedly badass) PC. At 15%(?) HP, the battle ends. In the DL I'd consider the disabling of the regen, but not the other effects. Your mileage may vary.

Comments: He OHKOs average fairly cleanly, though of course only on counters to me. Still 2HKOs otherwise. Like most SRW bosses, he's not amazing against MT, but if you try to kill him with ST damage you will die (doubly so due to Counter... unless you have, say, ALERT). And most MT can't deal with the regen. With average damage at this point probably 6000 or so after some will boosts are factored in, he has badass durability. He probably regens about PCHP a turn to me, which says all you need to know. Godlike.

Chapter 36
Archibald Grims (Ashsaber)

Unit:
115000 HP
280 EN
ASAS
1500 Armour
Beam Coat
Jammer (missiles miss 50% of the time)
Special Weapon Block (status immunity)

Pilot:
Level 38 Evil John Lennon
Initial will 150
Mel 158, Rng 169, Hit 271, Evd 271+135, Def 166, Man 172
Off. Support L3, Attacker, Revenge*, Guard, Counter L5
*This is factored into his damage, so non-counters do 42% damage instead of 50% to me (83% if you let non-counters do full damage).

Effective armour: 3128
Effective mobility: 447 (expect ~50% hit rates)
Base crit rate: 8%

Weapons:
Stun Shot, 1800 dmg, 1-6 rng, 70 hit, AAAA, 2 ammo, inflicts Stun: 462 damage, 114% hit
Mind Blast: 1800 dmg, 1-4 rng, P, 70 hit, AAAA, 2 ammo, inflicts Seal: 462 damage, 114% hit
Laser Blade: 3000 dmg, 1 rng, P, 55 hit, SSSS, 45 crit, melee: 3646 damage, 99% hit
Burning Dagger: 3200 dmg, 1-6 rng, 45 hit, SSSS, 10 ammo, 40 crit, ranged missile: 4413 damage, 89% hit
Gun Rapier: 3600 dmg, 1-4 rng, P, 40 hit, SSCS, 15 ammo, 35 crit, ranged beam: 5423 damage, 84% hit
Halberd Shooter: 4000 dmg, 3-9 rng, 30 hit, SSBS, 30 EN, 25 crit, ranged: 6433 damage, 74% hit
Sword Breakers: 4900 dmg, 2-8 rng, 50 hit, SSSS, 8 ammo, 15 crit, ranged: 8708 damage, 94% hit

Faces 2550 Armour, 7161 HP, 411 Evade

Comments: OHKOs with Sword Breaker counters, 2HKO on his own turns. Status immunity means you can't cheese him. Raw durability isn't as good as Wodan's, but of course it's still good enough... and he's extremely evasive. If you have melee attacks, though, Gun Rapier's not that great by comparison. Low Godlike.

Archibald has a form immediately before this (same battle), a much weaker mech with 42000 HP, no evade, and attacks that top out in power around 4000. I didn't note its stats, but you might consider the form-chain (which depending on the fight, might be a good or a bad thing for him).

Chapter 38
Mekibos (Graterkin)

Unit:
150000 HP
320 EN
SSBS
1500 Armour
Beam Absorb
EN Regen L (96 EN / turn)
Chaff Block

Pilot:
Level 42 Twilkitri
Initial will 100
Mel 173, Rng 179, Hit 283, Evd 276+135, Def 170, Man 196
Prevail L8, Attacker, Off. Support L3, Gunfight L8, Predict, Will+ (Dmg)

Effective armour: 2025
Effective mobility: 452 (starts at ~50% evade... and gets better!)
Base crit rate: 30%

Weapons:
Energy Drain+: 2000 dmg, 1-5 rng, 70 hit, AAAA, 2 ammo, drains EN: 180 damage, 123% hit
Weapon Breaker: 2900 dmg, 2-7 rng, 70 hit, AAAA, 2 ammo, inflicts Weapon Break: 1436 damage, 123% hit
Thunder Crush: 3300 dmg, 1-6 rng, MAP, 45 hit, AAAA, 2 ammo, ranged: 1994 damage, 98% hit
Mega Buster Beam: 4300 dmg, 1-6 rng, P, 60 hit, SSCS, 20 ammo, 10 crit, ranged beam: 3988 damage, 113% hit
HF Sword: 4500 dmg, 1 rng, P, 70 hit, SSBS, 45 crit, melee: 4147 damage, 123% hit. Note that this attack has a 75% crit rate for 5183.
Photon Laser: 5500 dmg, 2-11 rng, 65 hit, SSAS, 15 EN, ranged: 5830 damage, 118% hit

Faces 2610 Armour, 7281 HP, 417 Evade

Notes: Runs away when HP drops below 20%. Due to how Prevail works he really hates you if you hold him to this.

Comments: A little less impressive than the other bosses. He only has a 3HKO/2HKO counters. But he's a mean limit boss - Prevail and Predict kicking in make his evade sick, and his fast Will boosts will salvage his damage (Attacker gets him up to 2HKO/OHKO territory). Better finish him off quickly! Oh wait haha he's a SRW boss so you can't... unless you status him. Accuracy is nice, too. Heavy/Godlike.

Chapter 42
Alfimi (Lichkeit)

Unit:
135000 HP
280 EN
SSSS
1600 Armour
Beam Coat
HP Regen S (13500 HP / turn)
EN Regen L (84 EN / turn)
Double Image
Break Block

Pilot:
Level 49 Loliswordgirl
Initial will 150
Mel 171, Rng 181, Hit 296, Evd 280+125, Def 152, Man 175
Prophesy, Off. Support L3, Predict, Chain Attack L4, Prevail L8, Guard

Effective armour: 3189
Effective mobility: 456 + Double Image (~75% before Prevail nonsense)
Base crit rate: 5%

Reizvolltaufe: 2700 dmg, 1-4 rng, P, 70 hit, AAAA, 4 ammo, inflicts Seal: 1739 damage, 126% hit
Gewinnengeist: 2900 dmg, 1-6 rng, 70 hit, AAAA, 2 ammo, drains SP: 2070 damage, 126% hit
Yomiji: 3000 dmg, 2-8 rng (hits everyone on two lines that run immediately beside one of 4 directional lines from the caster), MAP, 30 hit, AADA, 2 ammo, 20 crit, ranged: 2235 damage, 86% hit
Mabuitachi: 3500 dmg, 1-6 rng, C/P, 45 hit, AAAA, 5 EN, 20 crit, melee: 2888 damage, 101% hit
Raigoue: 4500 dmg, 3-9 rng, 40 hit, AADA, 15 EN, ranged: 4718 damage, 96% hit
Mabuieguri: 5000 dmg, 1-5 rng, P, 60 hit, AAAA, 30 EN, 50 crit, melee: 5295 damage, 116% hit. Note that this attack has a 55% crit rate for 6619.

Faces 2730 Armour, 7521 HP, 429 Evade

Comments: You fight her legit earlier in the game than this and she doesn't really scale up much (stats improve, but weapons don't). So her damage is kinda underwhelming. She does have an excellent evade game (though not as psychotic as Aguija in that regard), which makes her a weird spoiler. Heavy/Godlike. Might prefer her PC form which she gets right after you fight her.

Neu Regisseur

Unit:
450000 HP
500 EN
SSSS
1800 Armour
Warp Field (halves all damage, costs 10 EN per use. Extreme cheese. Combo attacks ignore it, though, which has... basically no DL application)
HP Regen S (45000 HP / turn)
EN Regen L (150 EN / turn)

Pilot:
Level 55 Necron
Initial will 150
Mel 202, Rng 198, Hit 316, Evd 284+85, Def 178, Man 205
Ace bonus: Damage+10%, Hit+15%
Prevail L9, Attacker, Revenge*, Guard, Will+ (Dmg), Chain Attack L4
*Same disclaimer as Archibald, already factored in. Except for the MAP, since that can't be used to counter, nor can it be defended.

Effective armour: 3897
Effective mobility: 406 (LL)
Base crit rate: 35%

Weapons:
Totalersieg: 2800 dmg, 1-6 rng, 70 hit, AAAA, 4 ammo, inflicts Stun: 3392 damage, 165% hit
Gewinnengeist: 3000 dmg, 1-8 rng, 70 hit, AAAA, 2 ammo, drains SP: 3943 damage, 165% hit
Reizvolltaufe: 3200 dmg, 1-5 rng, P, 70 hit, AAAA, 4 ammo, inflicts Seal: 4495 damage, 165% hit
Midleit: 3300 dmg, 1-5 rng, MAP, 20 hit, AAAA, 2 ammo, ranged: 3979 damage, 115% hit
Elegantalm: 4200 dmg, 1 rng, C/P, 55 hit, DABA, 25 crit, melee: 7384 damage, 150% hit. Note that this attack has a 60% crit rate for 9171.
Urteilskraft: 5200 dmg, 2-11 rng, 65 hit, AAAA, 10 EN, ranged: 10017 damage, 160% hit

Faces 2730 Armour, 7521 HP, 429 Evade

Comments: Surprising that her weapons aren't S rank, but hahaha, that's the only weakness here. Well, and evade I guess. Godly everything else. HP is insane and damage halving on top of it is just criminal. Immunes status. Usual OHKO counter + 2HKO otherwise nonsense. Crazy accurate. NINE ranks of Prevail. Regens a crazy amount of HP once you remember the damage halving. Just... yeah, good luck killing this monster. High Godlike.

Chapter 43
Stern Regisseur

Unit:
470000 HP
650 EN
SSSS
1300 Armour
Warp Field (see above)
HP Regen S (47000 HP / turn)
EN Regen L (195 EN / turn)

Pilot:
Level 60 Death Star
Initial will 105
Mel 216, Rng 213, Hit 329, Evd 284+80, Def 171, Man 215
Ace bonus: Damage+20%, Crit damage+30% (crits deal 1.55x?)
Prevail L9, Attacker, Revenge*, Guard, Will+ (Dmg), Chain Attack L4

Effective armour: 1973 (2754 at 150 Will)
Effective mobility: 400 (LL)
Base crit rate: 44%

Totalersieg: 2800 dmg, 1-6 rng, 70 hit, AAAA, 4 ammo, inflicts Stun: 2437 damage, 163% hit
Gewinnengeist: 3000 dmg, 1-8 rng, 70 hit, AAAA, 2 ammo, drains SP: 2894 damage, 163% hit
Sanctarium: 3200 dmg, 1-5 rng, MAP, 40 hit, AAAA, 3 ammo, ranged: 2794 damage, 133% hit
Reizvolltaufe: 3200 dmg, 1-5 rng, P, 70 hit, AAAA, 4 ammo, inflicts Seal: 3352 damage, 163% hit
Elegantam: 4200 dmg, 1 rng, C, 20 hit, DABA, 25 crit, melee: 5732 damage, 113% hit. Note that this attack has a 69% crit rate for 8886(?)
Erbsunde: 5500 dmg, 2-12 rng, 15 hit, DABA, 30 EN, 25 crit, ranged: 8618 damage, 108% hit. Note that this attack has a 69% crit rate for 13359(?)

Notes: At max Will, an Erbsunde counter does about 14618 damage, 22659 damage on a critical. A defended crit still manages 9441 damage, making this the only boss damage that OHKOs average through defending.
I didn't actually test the crit damage directly, so it's possible that the assumptions we have made about Crit correction are wrong. No big.

Comments: Another form for the big bad Einst, and the basic mold is very similar (mech and pilot skills are unchanged, in particular). Less durability this time (nearly 2000 less Armour is not worth 4% more HP) and initially less damage. Way less accuracy, too. The offence gets psychotic late in the battle once Attacker kicks in, though. 3x overkill on a 150 Will Erbsurde counter crit! Probably a worse overall form than the previous, though. Still High Godlike.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

MC50

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 03:09:48 AM »
Stern Regisseur has another, better form if you get all the skill points. I might have missed something, and I didn't calculate the damage values and such, but here are the raw stats.

Stern Regisseur (Strongest)
HP: 550000
EN: 650
Mobility: 80
Armor: 2500
Move: 8

S/S/S/S

Warp Field
HP Regen (S)
EN Regen (L)
SplWpn Block

Pilot: (Unknown) Level 80