Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories  (Read 1731 times)

RadLink5

• Guest47103
  • Denizen
  • SOOOO zetta slow!
    • View Profile
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
« on: August 27, 2008, 03:56:55 PM »
(tried porting to the Wiki, all sorts of formatting errors cropped up and I'm not entirely sure how to fix 'em, so I'll just move the topics from the forums to the Wiki when I do figure it out since now is "save topics fast" time >_>)

Obviously there are some issues with the cards and such, but nothing that can't be worked out. At the very least the humanoid bosses are fine to rank.

For now I'll use my endgame Sora. Later I'll get a more perfect one. >.>

Sora
Level: 64 (Could NOT get that last card I needed to get into the Axel 2 fight >_<)
HP: 560
Max CP: 1000

Sleights:
Sliding Dash
Stun Impact
Trinity Limit
Fira
Firaga
Blizzara
Blizzraga
Thundara
Thundaga
Cura
Curaga
Gravira
Graviga
Stopra
Stopga
Aerrora
Aeroga
Fire Raid
Blizzard Raid
Thunder Raid
Judgment
Reflect Raid
Shock Impact
Quake
Warpinator
Confuse
Terror
Synchro
Gifted Miracle
Proud Roar
Splash
Paradise
Idyll Romp
Showtime
Twinkle
Cross-slash
Omnislash
Cross-slash+
Magic
Goofy Charge
Goofy Tornado
Sandstorm
Surprise!
Spiral Wave
Hummingbird
Ferocious Lunge

Comments: DO NOT RANK. His rankability pales in comparison to:

RadLink5

• Guest47103
  • Denizen
  • SOOOO zetta slow!
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 03:57:35 PM »
Riku - (This is my endgame Riku too, however he's much more... normal >_>)
Level: 40
HP: 350
Attack Power: 19
Dark Points: 032 (see: Dark Points)

Sleights:
Dark Break (Only available in Dark Mode)(3 Soul Eaters value 5-15)
Dark Firaga (Only available in Dark Mode)(3 Soul Eaters value 16-25)
Dark Aura (Only available in Dark Mode)(3 Soul Eaters value 27)
MM Miracle (Restores HP, stuns and deals damage to enemies)(The King + The King (+ The King for more HP recovery))

Deck:
Soul Eaters:
Six 9s
Six 8s
Six 7s
Six 6s
Four 0s

Hi-Potions (Quickload all attack cards with no charge time):
One 9
One 0

(Note: Boss cards don't take up a turn to use)

Guard Armor - Slightly extend the range of attack cards (30 attacks) (useless in a duel)

Parasite Cage - Break an opponent's enemy card without fail. (basically stop any special abillity an opponent can activate) Nothing happens if your opponent has no enemy card in play. (not sure how legal or useful this is)

Trickmaster - When you lose a card break, reduce the value of the enemy's card by the value of your broken card. (10 breaks) (useless in a duel)

Darkside - Copy the enemy card your opponent is using. (copy an opponent's activated abillity I suppose) Nothing happens if your opponent has no enemy card in play.

Hades - Boost the power of attack cards when low on HP.(when the gauge is flashing red)(around 20% HP I think?)(30 attacks) (Resistant to fire) (Stunned by ice)

Jaffar - Stop enemies from breaking attack cards you use. (attack cannot be dodged or deflected or reflected I guess. I think Ansem was still able to block with his guardian though) (20 attacks)

Oogie Boogie - Gradually restore HP. HP return more quickly when low. (about every 2-3 "turns", restores HP relative to percentage left) (10 uses)

Ursula - Halve the damage from magical attacks by the enemy. Summon magic does normal damage. (translates surprisingly well) (5 hits taken)

Hook - Regain 1 HP after a critical hit, provided you have 2 or more HP left. (3 uses) (Resistant to lightning) (Stunned by fire) (3 second chances is insane)

Dragon Maleficent - Sacrifice reload speed to power up attack cards. (30 attacks)

Lexaeus - Obliterate enemies with finishing blow of a combo with a high success rate. During versus battles you can stun your opponent. (I go with the second use on bosses since that's what it does to them, while possibly the first use on PCs?) (50 attacks) (Imune to ice) (Resistant to physical attacks) (Weak against special attacks)

Comment: Well I don't have the exact numbers on his damage yet, and he's pretty much stuck as a melee (especially since I wouldn't allow MM Miracle). He could be a Heavy or a High Middle depending on the usefulness of those cards (haven't played in forever so I don't remember off the top of my head, and don't have the time to check right now. >.>

After checking his boss cards, potential High Heavy to Low Godlike. You pretty much have to allow the boss cards since they're forced into his deck, and Hook makes him god damn annoying if you allow MM Miracle (even if you don't it's still good for one extra turn >.>). Not only that, but if you allow Lexaeus it's first function (obliterating PCs), he becomes a PC destoyer. Ursula can help immensely against mages with no physical damage. Hades can replace Hook after one use of Second Chance to shred through opponents if you don't allow MM Miracle. Overall he's pretty insane even without checking his damage (which I remember was pretty damn good thanks to being able to level up attack power unlike Sora >.>).

Dark Mode:
When Riku gets hit he recieves a Dark Point. When he breaks a card, the difference between his card and the card he breaks is the ammount of Dark Points he is given (this works with one of his cards being broken too). When he gets thirty Dark Points, he enters Dark Mode which gives a huge boost to his speed and attack power, as well as letting him use his sleights. This also sets his Dark Points to whatever his Dark Points are listed as in stats. Now whenever he uses a card he loses a dark point, and whenever he gets card broken, the difference between the cards is deducted from his dark points. When he's out of DP, he reverts.

Bosses coming soon. More in depth-ness as well as a "normal" Sora coming soon as well. >.>

RadLink5

• Guest47103
  • Denizen
  • SOOOO zetta slow!
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 03:57:58 PM »
Humanoid Bosses (most information taken from various GameFAQs guides)

Sora's Average Damage: Damage: 1 Combo = ~20

Axel 1
320 HP
Weakness: Ice
Absorbs: Fire
Nullifies: Gravity
Speed: High (skips many turns, but that's his AI)
Attacks:
Slash - Low damage, usually about 3 hits.
Blade Blink - Low-medium damage
Fire Wall (sleight) - Low-medium damage (Multi-Target) (Fire)
Teleport (doesn't use a card or a turn)

Comment: Off the top of my head the damage was pathetic. Second form blows this one out of the water. Puny

Now that I think about it, he's probably a Low Light. His damage is more like 10-14HKO.

Cloud
275-375 HP
Weakness: None
Absorbs: None
Speed: High
Attacks:
Attack - Medium damage
Cross-Slash (sleight) - Medium-high damage
Omnislash (sleight) - High damage

Comment: Surprisngly solid for such an early game boss. Omnislash is a pain in the ass, but he doesn't have a whole lot else. Not that he needs it however. High Middle.

Hades (a.k.a. Sir Overpowered A Lot)
440-600 HP
Speed: Very high
Attacks:
Fire Poke - Low-medium damage (Fire)
Fire Bash - Medium damage (Fire)
Temper Flare (sleight) (enters Temper Flare mode) (stays in Temper Flare mode for a certain number of attacks around 30)
------
Flamethrower (Normal attack in Temper Flare mode) - High damage (Fire)
Firaga Ball (sleight) (must be in Temper Flare mode) - Very high damage (Fire)

Comment: He's pretty mean normally, but Temper Flare mode is just insane. Flamethrower rapes with it's quick speed and decent damage, and alternatively Fiarga Ball is around 2HKO. His durability is pretty good too. He's like Rubicante with a tiny bit less durability and damage in exchange for mountains of extra speed. High Heavy.

Larxene 1
1120 HP
Weakness: Special attacks
Nullifies: Gravity, Thunder
Speed: Second Game's best (you'll never guess who's first!)
Attacks:
Feral Slash - Low damage; 3(?) * 2 hits = 6
Flick - Low damage; 5-6(?)
Thunder - Low-medium damage (Thunder) (Multi-Target); 8-10(?)
Lightning Bolt (sleight) - Low-medium damage (binds opponent during attack) (Stuns for about two turns after attack, but getting hit ends the stun) (Thunder); 3(?) * 3-4

Comment: Nice HP, and probably the (second) fastest in the game. Pretty much doubles anyone. Too bad her damage is pitiful. Her second form doesn't fare much better, but this form doesn't really kill anyone. Puny to Low Light.

Riku Replica 1
1120 HP
Nullifies: Gravity. Resists every element.
Speed: Above average
Attacks:
Hop Bash - Low to Low-Medium damage; 5-10
Slash - Medium damage; 15-20
X-Slash - Medium damage (Stuns for about two turns, but stun ends when hit); 20
Shadow (Raises value of cards by two)

Sora Level: 29
Sora HP: 245

Comment: Damage is better than Larxene's, but not by much. Speed is above average. High Light

Riku Replica 2
1120 HP
Speed: Above average
Attacks:
Hop Bash - Low-medium damage
Slash - Medium damage
X-Slash - Medium damage (Stuns for about two turns, but stun ends when hit)
Dark Firaga (sleight) - Medium damage

Comment: Same HP (the number may be wrong actually though), as well as same everything else, but Dark Fiarga (which is NOT Fire based) is a nice add-on. Now he's more of a Low Middle.

Captain Hook
640-760 HP
Speed: Average
Attacks:
Slash - Medium-high damage
Ticking Gift - High damage (explodes a couple seconds after being thrown) (Throws Hook off balance for about two seconds)
Rush & Present (sleight) - Very high damage
Combo & Present (sleight) - High damage (Multi-Target)
Hook - Second Chance enemy effect

Comment: HP is rather sad, but awesome damage. Second chance is very nice too. Not very versatile though. Still a good Heavy.

Vexen 1
1120 HP
Weakness: Fire
Absorbs: Ice
Nullifies: Gravity, frontal physical attacks
Speed: Tiny bit below-average
Attacks:
Shield Strike - Medium damage
Blizzard - Low-medium damage (Ice)
Freeze (sleight) - No damage (Freezes enemy for 2-3 turns, or until hit) (Ice, though it having an element at all is irrelevent)
Blue Rhapsody - Blizzard Boost enemy effect

Comment: Nothing special. Weakness to Fire hurts, and who really uses Ice nowadays? Not being able to attack from the front can be frusturating, but I'm not sure how that translates to the DL. Seems to fit in perfectly in Middle.

Vexen 2
1120 HP
Weakness: Fire
Absorbs: Ice
Nullifies: Gravity, frontal physical attacks
Speed: Average, maybe a bit above average
Attacks:
Shield Strike - Medium damage
Blizzard - Low-medium damage (Ice)
Freeze (sleight) - No damage (Freezes enemy for 2-3 turns, or until hit) (Ice, though it having an element at all is irrelevent)
Iceburn (sleight) - No damage (Creates patches of ice around the battlefield, that when walked on, make you slip and become defenseless for about two turns (or until you're hit of course)) (Ice, but again, element is irrelevent)
Diamond Dust (sleight) - Continuous low damage for around three turns (Multi-Target) (Ice)
Blue Rhapsody - Blizzard Boost enemy effect

Comment: Faster, and Diamond Dust is a small bit of help. A solid Middle.

Riku Replica 3
1120 HP
Speed: High
Attacks:
Hop Bash - Medium damage
Slash - High-medium damage
X-Slash - High-medium damage (Stuns for about two turns, but stun ends when hit)
Dark Firaga (sleight) - High-medium damage

Comment: Little has changed, yet he's much better than before. First off he's faster. Second he does decent damage now. No new sleights, but still a High Middle or Low Heavy.

Riku Replica 4
1680 HP
Speed: Higher than last time
Attacks:
Hop Bash - Medium damage
Slash - High-medium damage
X-Slash - High-medium damage (Stuns for about two turns, but stun ends when hit)
Dark Firaga (sleight) - High-medium damage
Dark Aura (sleight) - Very VERY high damage (confuses opponent at end)

Comment: Insane. HP is nice and high, faster than ever, better damage than before, and Dark Aura which is about 2HKO (which is damn impressive by this game's standards). Not sure if he's got the oomph to win in (Low) Godlike, but he'd be a damn fearsome High Heavy.

Larxene 2
1680 HP
Weakness: Special attacks
Speed: Game's best
Attacks:
Feral Slash - Medium-high damage (fast enough to combo around four or five of these together in a turn)
Flick - Medium-high damage
Thunder - Medium-high damage (Thunder)
Lightning Bolt (sleight) - Low-medium to medium damage (binds opponent during attack) (Stuns for about two turns after attack, but getting hit ends the stun) (Thunder)
Teleport Rush (sleight) - High damage

Comment: Talk about upgrade. I was wrong about the damage not getting much better for this form. Feral Slash is not only powerful, but fast enough to have her use about four in one turn. That's like 12 slashes of pain. Teleport Rush is just murder. Not dependant on Thunder either. I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to say Low Godlike.

Axel 2
1680 HP
Speed: Very High
Attacks:
Slash - High damage (Can combo about three into each other for big damage)
Blade Blink - High damage
Fire Wall (sleight) - High damage (Multi-Target) (Fire)
Firetooth (sleight) - Very VERY high damage (Multi-Target) (Fire)

Comment: Huge jump as well. Organization members can be scary when they try. Slash does insane damage when comboed together, making even Feral Slash combo seem average. Firetooth is almost overkill. Not entirely reliant on Fire either. Godlike

Marluxia Replica (Technically not the real Marluxia, though you may as well count them as the same person)
2240 HP
Weakness: Physical attacks
Nullifies: Gravity. Resists Fire, Ice, Thunder, and special attacks
Speed: Above Average
Attacks:
Phantasmal Slash - Very VERY High Damage (Kind of has to skip the second turn because of how slow it is)
Shockwave - High damage (Multi-Target)
Air Cleaver - Very High damage
Blossom Shower (sleight) - High damage (Multi-Target)
Deathscythe (sleight) - Very VERY high damage
Marluxia - Double Sleight enemy effect

Comment: Insane. Huge HP, resistance to all magic and sleights, godly damage, only weakness is gets owned to hell by a fast melee. High Godlike

Marluxia's final form is inferior, so forget that. >_>

More later, as well as average damages maybe.

Riku mode bosses coming soon.