Author Topic: Breath of Fire 3 Bosses  (Read 3288 times)

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Breath of Fire 3 Bosses
« on: June 24, 2008, 04:57:17 PM »
Yes, it only occurred to me *NOW* that I haven't ported this topic over, so...yeah, I apologize for the lateness!

yeah, we have one for the DL bosses, but...I figured this game has some NR Bait, might as well grab all of them Meeple style and such <_<;

Usual things apply to this stat topic. A few things I'll note about this playthrough:
Its a normal playthrough, beyond the beginning which I am doing a bit of powering up (keeping Ryu/Teepo at level 1 so I can use Mygas and Bunyan to their fullest before moving on, and getting D'lonzo ASAP), so I will be using Masters. Due to this, the first boss will have his Damage based ENTIRELY against Rei, whose overleveled for the time, so take that with a grain of salt (otherwise, it'll be massively inflated due to Ryu and Teepo being level 1; better to have a slight damage drop than a huge inflation, as far as I'm concerned) Similarly, Ryu will be excluded from all the Mcneils due to being level 1 there as well.
The team I decided to use was Ryu/Momo/Garr. This is cause I'm building Ryu with a speed set up, so its easy to check how fast a boss is (especially with his dragons boosting speed), Momo is averagish, and if a boss is REALLY slow, Garr will be there to prove just how bad <_< I'll be using those 2 when possible (Ryu's a given)
I'll be using skills too and such, again, normal playthrough, NOT DL legal. I might list their best DL damage at the time if someone cares though...
Lastly, HP values are not exact; they're based off what FAQs
Oh yeah, something in Italics means its hitting weakness, so lower damage as neccessary and such.

Nue Chimera:
HP: 140~
Defense: Average
Magic Defense: Below average
Speed: Slower than Rei...BUT FASTER THAN LEVEL 1 TEEPO!
Rei's HP: 54

Abilities:
Physical: 4
Nue Stomp: 4 damage, physical, seems to have a random chance of doing double damage

Damage's done to him:
Rei's Physical: 24
Teepo's Physical: 8
Teepo's Flare: 22
Ryu's Physical: 7

Comments: Fails beyond reason. Not going to hype this more than I need too <_<

Nue Chimera...the return!
HP: 280~
Magic Defense: Average
Speed: Typically slower than Rei, however, is fast enough to go before him if lucky
Rei's HP: 54
Weak to Fire

Abilities:
Physical: 6
Chlorine: 4 damage, physical, randomly adds Poison status
Nue Stomp: 6 damage, physical. Seems to have a random chance of doing double damage (NOT a critical)
Jolt: 13 Lightning elemental magic damage, usable OPB, and only if HP < 50%. Note that his AI SPAMS the spell regardless at low HP, despite lacking the AP to cast it more than once.

Has a rather high Reprisal rate; I'd call it like 70%.

Damage's done to him:
Rei's Physical: 24
Teepo's Flare: 25
Teepo's Physical: 8
Ryu's Physical: 7

Comments: Much better than his previous form due to countering, and has one shot of near 4HKO damage from Jolt! ...ok, he still fails, but umm...he's got durability!

Pooch:
HP: 250~
Defense: Above Average
Speed: Faster than Teepo, slower than Rei.
Average HP: 48 (Teepo is factored into the averages now that he has leveled up a bit, mind, hence why its lower)

Abilities:
Physical: 8 damage
Snap: Failure physical damage, chance of lowering defense

Damages done to him:
See Nue Chimera, Raise Teepo's by about 50% on physicals, and add a touch more to the magic, and take off 5 damage from Rei.

Comments: MOre failure and such. Only got him for completion purposes, hence the half assed job.

Rocky (aka Chicken of DOOM):
HP: 270
Speed: Faster than Teepo, slower than Rei.
Average HP: 48
Weak to Fire.

Abilities:
Physical: 14 damage
Jump: Does random physical damage between like 5 and 30. Hard to say since the variance is incredible (Jump by nature is random damage)
Ovum: Grants Egg status on target. About 75% accuracy.
Note: Egg status is...a rather unique one. Target is unable to act ala paralysis for 3 turns, at the end of which, they recover with Full HP, AP, and status.

Damage's done to him:
See Nue Chimera, add 5 to Teepo's physical.

Comments: Ovum makes him a nifty dueller. Hurt the guy a bit, Ovum, finsh them off before they recover. Jump helps make this strategy work if its randomness kicks in. Yes, FINALLY a non fail boss, even if its literally a giant chicken. Some sort of Heavy

Torast, the fifth Mcneil!:
HP: 120~
Speed: About as fast as Teepo
Teepo's HP: 41 (Rei left, and Ryu is still level 1)
Weak to Holy

Abilities:
Physical: 7 damage
Sleep: Adds sleep status, 70% accuracy

Damages done to him:
Teepo's Physical: 25
Teepo's Magic: 13
Ryu's physical (hypothetical): 22

Comments: He has Sleep! ...and absolutely NO WAY to take advantage of it. Well, if he's faster than the opponent, he can hope to sleep lock, maybe <_<; Pity about the durability...

Kassen, the 3rd McNeil!
HP: 55~
Defense: Good
Magic Defense: Above average
Speed: About as Fast as Teepo
Teepo's HP: 44
Weak to Holy
Note: At this point, HP values are just assumed to be estimates, so I will stop saying "~"

Abilities:
Physical: 4 damage
Leech Power: Drains 20% of targets CAP, and heals user for that amount. Can fail
Drain: Drains 20% of targets CHP, and heals user for that amount. Can fail.

Damages to him:
Teepo's Physical: 12
Teepo's Simoon: 22

Comments: He can NUKE AP!! ...maybe? Gotta love that HP score too; 11 more than Teepo UNSCALED! Oh yeah, godly parasitic healing too.

Galtel, the 12th McNeil
HP: 150
Magic Defense:
Teepo's HP: 49
Weak vs. Holy

Abilities:
Physical: 5 damage
Blunt: Lowers target's Attack, 70% accuracy, can stacked up to 5 times.
Weaken: Lower's target's defense, 70% accuracy, can be stacked up to 5 times.
Slow: Lowers target's Agility, 70% accuracy, can be stacked up to 5 times.

Damage's done to him:
Teepo's Physical: 23 (estimate; he was hit with blunt before his first action)
Teepo's Simoon: 35

Comments: Nifty stat breaks, but no damage to back it up, even after a bunch of weakens. On the plus side, he has the best HP of the McNeils! ...which says next to nothing...

Doksen, the 8th McNeil
HP: 140
Teepo's HP: 49
Weak to Holy

Abilities:
Physical: 5 damage
Heal: Recovers some HP I'm not sure, given it was always full (BoF3 says "Max" when that happens); casts it ONLY on enemies (aka your team)...yes, you read that right. Triggered by being hit with Holy damage
Flare: 8 Fire elemental damage, triggered by being hit with Fire elemental damage
Frost: 8 Ice elemental damage, triggered by being hit with Ice elemental damage
Note: He has enough AP to cast these spells roughly 7 times.

He has 100% Reprisal rate after being hit with a Non Elemental physical.

Damage's done to him:
See Galtel

Comments: Quirky Boss...pity he fails at his own quirk. Much like the other McNeils, he's a wimp <_< Counter Rate might actually let him win a match or two, I suppose, since it means he effectivly 5HKOs or something.

Amaglam, the power of all McNeils!:
HP: 520
Average HP: 57
Weak to Holy

Abilities:
Physical: 10 damage
Frost: 15 Ice elemental magic damage
Flare: 15 Fire elemental magic damage
Sleep: Adds sleep status, 70% hit rate
Astral Warp: 30 physical damage, usable only at HP < 25% or so

Abilities:
Teepo's Physical: 27
Teepo's Simoon: 30
Rei's Physical (w/ Broad Sword, mind): 32

Comments: Crappy until low HP when he gets 2HKO damage. Not all that stellar, but he at least hits Middle or something. Sleep + Spell Spam works to some degree, I suppose (BoF3 Sleep does not get undon by magic)

Mutant:
HP: 570
Magic Defense:
Speed: Slower than Ryu
Average HP: 75
Weak to Fire

Abilities:
Physical: 35 damage
Venom Breath: Adds Poison, about 75% accuracy
Dream Breath: Adds Sleep, about 75% accuracy
Note: Regents 250 HP a turn. If hit with Fire damage, this decreases.

Damage's done to him:
Ryu's Fire Claw (Flame Gene): 300
Ryu was in a Whelp form, but he *CAN* access Dragon for even more damage...I was basically pitying the guy.
*Nina's Simoon: 73
Momo's Physical: 120

*Note that its half wind, so its only 1.5x damage, instead of 2x, due to how Multi Elemental attacks work

Comments: Nifty quirk, but if you have Fire Damage, he's in trouble. Otherwise, a bit of a status whore with Sleep + Poison combo, and alright damage. Hard to respect the durability given Dragon Ryu now exists...

NOTE: My Ryu has especially high Strength and HP for now...take his damage with a grain of salt, and note the Average HP is a bit high. Blame Bunyan abuse. Also, from now on, when I list Ryu's damage, I'll be listing the Gene's he's using.
NOTE 2: Ryu is assumed to be in attack Mode when possible. This is cause he's basically always your top damage dealer and you want to take advantage of it, so it feels sort of canon.

Note: All damages for the next 3 bosses are against Ryu, who has high defense. The very nature of these fights makes it hard to test otherwise. Note I will comparing them to several Ryu speeds (Claymore, his strongest, is heavy as hell)

Claw:
HP: 220
Speed: Faster than Ryu w/ Scramasax
Average HP: 80

Abilities:
Physical: 8 damage
Blind: 5 physical damage, adds Blind about 50% of the time
Double Blow: 15 physical damage spread accross two hits

Damage to him:
Ryu's physical: 90

Comments: Decently fast, but fails at everything else, lets move on!

Cawer:
HP: 200
Speed: Faster than Claymore Ryu (can't say much more; he cast Speed his first turn)

Abilities:
Physical: 6 damage
Protect: Raises Defense, stackable up to 5 times
Speed: Raises Speed, stackable up to 5 times
Rejuvenate: Heals 70 HP
Cyclone: 30 Wind elemental Magic damage
Frost: 20 Ice elemental Magic damage

Damage done to him:
See Claw <_<

Comments: Some buffing and healing, but fairly durability. Damage isn't bad, but nothing to rave about. Decent boss by Grandia standards, maybe?

Patrio:
HP: 350
Defense:
Magic Defense:
Speed: Slower than Scramasax Ryu, faster than Claymore Ryu

Abilities:
Physical: 8 damage, 30 on a "Lucky Strike" which happens pretty damn often (like 70% of the time)
Frost Strike: 8 Ice elemental physical damage, about 50% chance of inflicting sleep

Comments: Has a chance to do high 3HKO damage! ...I'll let you figure out how good that is with bad durability (even if it owns his buddies <_<)

Not gonna get Emitai; he does nothing the entire fight, and relies entirely on Support <_<

Stallion:
HP: 1500
Defense:
Magic Defense:
Speed: Barely faster than Garr
Nulls Holy

Abilities:
Physical: 35 damage
Barrier: Halves Magic Damage, lasts until end of fight
Resist: Grants immunity to damage for one turn, happens faster than usual
Utmost Attack: 37 Non Elemental Magic damage
Jolt: 20 Lightning elemental Magic damage

Decided at this point, due to the twink possibilities of BoF3, and all the dragon nonsense, I won't be noting damage. I will be noting big damage upgrades you get though.
In Stallion's case, you get Garr, so your damage goes up a bit in comparison to Mutant (Garr's damage is a bit better than Momo or Nina's for the time)

Comments: Durable, nulls holy, and Barrier makes him a magic tank. Damage could stand to be better (even factoring out Ryu's HP boost, he's struggling to 2HKO), though. Resist helps against enemies slower than him (which is a somewhat big "if") or against Charge Time folk, but otherwise, isn't a big deal. Probably a sort of Heavy, though not a great one.

Gazer:
HP: 1100
Speed: Faster than Ryu, Slower than Momo
Average HP: 86
Weak to Fire, Susceptible to Sleep status

Abilities:
Eyeball Bounce of Doom: 15 physical damage
Hypnotize: Adds Confusion, fairly accurate
Eyebeam: 55 Fire elemental Magic Damage

Comments: Good damage, durability isn't too special, but he's hardly frail, and some status. The sleep thing is amusing though. Looks like a Low Heavy or something.

Dolphin:
HP: 1200
Defense: Below Average
Speed: Faster than Nina/Momo (both game best currently)
Average HP: 86
Weak to Lightning

Abilities:
Physical: 40 damage
Intimidate: Causes Target to skip his turn, somewhat accurrate
Tsunami: 50% Gravity

Has about a 90% chance of countering physicals.

Comments: Fast, so intimidate isn't totally worthless, I suppose. Gravity insures he at worst 3HKOs, though a glaring lightning weakness. The counter rate makes him a pain for fighters granted. Heavy.

Gisshan:
HP: 800
Speed: Slower than Momo, faster than Ryu (note Ryu no longer has a heavy as hell weapon)
Average HP: 90

Abilities:
Physical: Only saw this once, to Last Resort Momo; it did 71 damage...which would mean his damage fails at life to an actual defense score (not even sure he can break defense...)
Defend: Halves all damage from physicals
Sleep: Puts target to sleep, 75% hit rate
Vitalize: 60 Healing!!!
Confuse: Confuses Target, 75% hit rate

Note: He can run out of AP. Unsure how much he has, but he can't use all that much. Both Sleep and Vitalize cost AP.

Comments: HEALING AND SLEEP! Awesome combo on a boss. ignore his COMPLETE lack of damage <_<

Scylla/Charyb:
HP: 1100
Speed: Slower than Momo, faster than Ryu
Average HP: 90
Absorbs Fire, Weak to Ice, Vulnerable to Sleep status

Abilities:
Physical: 40 damage
Snap: 20 Damage, 50% chance of lowering defense
Wall of Fire: 35 Fire elemental Magic Damage

Comments: Worse than Dolphin in just about everyway, good thing they fight as a team in game.

Note: Scylla, Charyb, and Gisshan are all one fight. Also, Scylla and Charyb are different enemies with the same stats and attacks.

Garr:
HP: 380
Speed: Slower than Ryu
Average HP: 95
Reduces Fire by 50%

Abilities:
Physical: 20 damage
Pyrokinis: 20 Fire elemental physical damage
Fireblast: Some low Fire damage; unfortunately, he used this AFTER I transformed into a Fire Immune Dragon -_-

Has a very high reprisal Rate (countered all my physicals when I fought him)
Note: All this damage is to Ryu, so it could be a little low, due to Ryu's defenses. Take this as you will.

Comments: Damage and durability fails. Yeah, he always wants his PC Form <_<;

Dragon Zombie:
HP: 2500
Speed: Slower than Ryu w/ Lght.Clothing, Faster than with Mithril Armor
Average HP: 110~. Hrad to gauge since your team is Ryu/Garr (both have lots of HP masters this playthrough), so this is an estimate.
Weak to Holy and Fire, Resists Ice, is Undead

Abilities:
Physical: 30 damage
Rotten Breath: Adds Poison, 75% accuracy
Bone Dance: 10 Non Elemental Magic damage, 50% chance of adding Confusion

Reminder: Ryu and Garr both have good defense. Take this as you will, just noting that he's against good defense characters if that matters.

Comments: Durable, and confusion + Poison combo could be annoying...ok, who am I kidding. He sucks ass.

Weretiger:
HP: 930
Defense: Below Average (takes about 15% more damage from Ryu on average)
Speed:
Average HP: 100

Abilities:
Physical: Damage varied from 10 to 52...I believe though some were Criticals, as if its like the PC Version, the game doesn't mention Crits happening.
Snap: 10 Physical damage, 50% chance of lowering defense

Comments: His damage is good when he crits, otherwise fails. Rei does not want this form, ever <_<

Mikba:
HP: 2400
Speed: Less than 20 Speed, since Human Ryu Ex-turned him with 40; this is probably average for now
Average HP: 100~
Demon Class (as in, Demon's Bane works on him)

Abilities:
Physical: 45 damage, can critical for about 100 damage, which happens about 50% of the time.
Poison Breath: Adds Poison status, 75% hit rate
Multistrike: Hits randomly between 1 to 3 times for 22 damage.

He Reprisaled all of my physicals tossed at him.

Comments: Decent durability, hits hard, and counters. Pretty solid overall.

At this point, you get the force Gene, so Ryu's damage spikes tremendously.

Huge Slug
Speed: Slower than Ryu (whose speed twinked), faster than Momo, so above average
Average HP: 120~
Weak vs. Fire

Abilities:
Physical: 60 damage
Molasses: Lowers speed by 20%, stackable
Syphon: 50 physical damage, heals him equal to damage done
Quake: He never used this, so unsure how much damage it does, its Earth Elemental magical nonetheless

Note that once he's hit with Fire damage, he "loses his protective coating" though I'm really not sure what this does.

Comments: 2HKOish damage, and that's about it. HP is crap due to Warrior existing.

Shroom
HP: 3000
Defense: Above average
Speed: See Huge Slug
Average HP: 120~

Abilities:
Physical: 50 damage
Ragnarok: Did 1 to Garr, 27 to Ryu, and 54 to Momo, so...umm...unsure...I'm guessing it hits physical defense though
Mega Cracker: 90 physical damage spread over 3 hits, low accuracy
Restore: 204 Healing!!! usable at HP < 50%
Lavaburst: Supposedly has this, and its Fire Elemental Magic damage, but never saw it, so...

Comments: Worse than Huge Slug, BUT HAS HEALING! ...yeah, sucks, etc.

Gaist:
Defense: High
Speed: Slower than Ryu. Doesn't say much, since my Ryu is a bit speed twinked
Ryu's HP: 174
Absorbs Fire, weak vs. Ice

Note that Gaist fights Ryu alone, and my Ryu isn't exactly average on HP (used Bunyan the entire early game) so take that value with a grain of salt.

Abilities:
Physical: 25 damage
Risky Blow: 97 damage, 50% accuracy
Corona: 75 Fire elemental damage
Sanctuary: Field Dispel Effect
Howling: Confusion status, hard to peg hit rate (Went 1/1 >_>)

Gaist comes with two Torches, that cast Flare on him, healing him for about 25 HP each

Comments: Corona is decent damage, and Howling and Sanctuary are nice for back up tricks or something. Essentially a worse Rubicant and such.

Angler
Speed: Slower than an underleveled Rei, so...I guess below average
Resists Lightning
Average HP: 130~

Abilities:
Physical: 50 damage
Thunderclap: 85 Lightning elemental magic damage
Venom Breath: Adds Poison status, MT, hit rate is about 70%.

Comments: Good Magic damage, but that's about all he has. Well, ok, his physical isn't TOTALLY trash, I suppose, so resisting Lightning isn't AUto Loss.

Ammonite
HP: 2000
Speed: Above average (went before Momo, whose average, but below Ryu, whose somewhat speed twinked)
Average HP: 140~
Weak vs. Thunder

Abilities:
Physical: 33
Multistrike: 15 damage per hit, randomly hits 1 to 3 times at equal frequency
Confuse: Adds confusion status, lowish accuracy
Tsunami: 50% Gravity, MT, 90% accuracy
Ice Blast: 30 Ice elemental magic damage
Blizzard: 50~ Ice elemental magic damage, MT

Note: You fight two of them at a time

Comments: Bad damage, some status, Tsunami for some gravity, you get the point. Oh, dies to a sneeze too.
Since you fight two of them at a time, granted, they aren't COMPLETE failures in game, but...yeah, alone? not much at all

Elder
HP: 5000
Speed: Speed seems to be random, as some turns he'll be slower than Momo, other turns he'll go before a somewhat speed twinked Ryu. Basically, I'd just call this average <_<;
Average HP: 170~

Abilities:
Physical: 70 damage
Sirocco: 90 Fire/Wind elemental damage, magical, MT
Double Blow: 80 damage spread over two hits, physical
Bad Back: 9999 damage, MT, adds Confusion, Poison, Blind, Instant Death, Egg, and lowers all stats by 80%! ...at least, that's what I THINK it does, I could be off a little...
Myollnir: 156 Lightning elemental magic damage
Inferno: 80 Fire elemental magic damage, MT
Blizzard: 80 Ice elemental magic damage, MT

He seems to use Bad Back once every three turns on average; considering the plot around him, I'd call this a rule rather than AI, but your milleage may vary.

Note that Ryu CANNOT use Dragons in this fight, so your actual offense is somewhat lower compared to other bosses. Whether you factor this into his durability or not is up to you, but thought I'd note this. Also, its clear plot why you can't use Dragons; its an aspect of the area he's being fought, not an actual power he did himself (as in, there were seals used in that room to ward off the power so Infinity couldn't be found or unleashed, Jono isn't merely casting a spell on Ryu or whatever), so I throw this out when fighting appropriate characters.

Comments: Um, ow, Myollnir HURTS. Otherwise, pretty standard boss, but its hard to ignore that damage. Bad Back...umm...yeah, I'll let you decide about that <_<;

Manmo
Magic Defense: Above Average
Speed: Faster than Momo, slower than Ryu, so above average
Average HP: 180~
Weak vs. Ice

Abilities:
Physical: 60 damage
Quake: 60 Earth elemental magic damage, Multitarget, usable at HP < 50% only
Focus: Raises physical damage by 150%, can be used a second time to raise it to 200%...at least, this is what Focus NORMALLY does. his version lowers damage by 67%, and no, not sure why, it just does
Feign Swing: Every bit as godly as Bad Back

Manmo counters just about any physical 90% of the time or so. Its not perfect, but its very close to it, etc.

Comments: ...the numbers speak for themselves. That is all I have to say.

Chimera
HP: 7500
Magic Defense:
Speed: Faster than Momo, Slower than Ryu. Note that Gross Warrior Ex-turned him
Average HP: 200~

Abilities:
Physical: 100 damage
Paralyzer: 60 Physical damage, adds Paralysis, IGNORES IMMUNITY (works on Kaiser, Tiamat, Shadow + Thorn Gene combos, as well any other form of status immunity you can muster). Note that BoF3 Paralysis is considered death ala most Petrifies
Blizzard: 45 Ice elemental magic damage, usable only at HP < 50%, near as I can tell, Multitarget
Myollnir: 120 Thunder elemental magic damage
Restore: 192 Healing, usable at HP < 50%, FEAR!!!

Comments: Umm...Paralyzer. That's all I have to say. Ok, fine, good damage too if you don't allow it, having borderline 2HKO or something.

Arwan
HP: 2550
Speed: Slower than Ryu (ID's topic says 40~)
Ryu's HP: 217
Weak vs. Holy, I believe he's Undead too (as in, vulnerable to Kyrie), but not certain, nor am I certain if he's weak to Holy (I just assume he is cause Aura does more damage than usual)

Abilities:
Physical: 55 damage
Chill: 44 Ice elemental Magic damage, lowers Speed, Multitarget
Sleep: Adds sleep status, 70% accuracy

Note that you fight Arwan with Ryu alone, not that this exactly changes ANYTHING

Comments: Bad damage, low on tricks, and can get easily OHKOed by Ryu via Warrior using Focus and Aura. I don't think I need to say much else <.<

Dragon Lord, aka Teepo
HP: 13000
Speed: Faster than Momo, slower than Ryu, so above average
Average HP: 220~

Abilities:
Physical: 95~ damage
Triple Blow: 120 physical damage spread over 3 hits
Inferno: 75 Fire elemental Magic damage, Multargert
Blizzard: 75 Ice elemental Magic damage, Multitarget
Sirrocco: 110 Fire/Wind elemental Magic damage, Multitarget, usable at HP < 50% only
Howling: Adds confusion, incredibly accurate (never saw it miss on nonimmune PCs)

Comments: Triple Blow is good damage, and at lower HP, Sirrocco comes into play if he needs to smack another defense or something. Good HP (about time) and decent speed, solid dueler overall. Heavy works for him, but we all knew this.

Myria
HP: 20000
Speed: 53, yes, I believe this value was figured out exactly and thoroughly tested, so for once, here are numbers! (this is pretty darn fast, though not nearly as fast as her BoF1 form <_<)
Average HP: 222

Abilities:
Physical: 80 damage, seems to have some lowish accuracy, as my characters loved dodging it roughly 50% of the time
Evil Eye: Adds Paralyze status, hard to gauge accuracy since it went 1 for 2 on relevant targets (as in, targets not Momo)
Sanctuary: Dispels all support magic (besides transformations) on both sides
Venom: Adds Poison, Confusion and Blind status, Multitarget, 80-90% accuracy or so. Note that each status is made a seperate check (Ryu got hit with Blind once but not Poison (he immuned Confusion)), all of them seem equal.
Inferno: 85 fire elemental magic damage, Multitarget
Blizzard: 85 Ice elemental magic damage, Multitarget
*Sirocco: 130 Fire/Wind elemental magic damage, Multitarget.
Myollnir: 170 Lightning Elemental Magic damage, used at HP < 50% only
Holocaust: 100 Non elemental magic damage, Multitarget, usable at HP < 50%
Death:Instant death, usable at HP < 50% only, only time I saw her use this was after Ryu went Tiamat, whose immune
Restore: 300 Healing, usable at HP < 50% only

Quick Note: If there was any question, yes, Evil Eye and Venom his status resistance. I think Evil Eye makes a check against Death Resistance though, as casual testing with Protectors before hand didn't do much, yet Momo's status immune set up (which raises Death resistance too) never got hit.  That, or its immuned by Psionics

*Note that she didn't seem to use this move til I wailed on her a bit with y team, so maybe its a 75% HP Trigger? Definitly happened before Death and ilk, mind. Could also be she has so many moves that her AI bogged it down, which I'm guessing is actually the case, as she didn't use Blizzard more than once the entire fight either.

Comments: Annoying status whore, but we knew this. Lots of HP, but we also knew this. Fast...but we knew this too! Damage is decent 2HKO at first with Sirrocco (3HKO if either element is resisted though), and becomes a high 2HKO when her HP drops below 50%. Um, yeah, I don't think this is anything new, given we all knew Myria was awesome, etc.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 04:57:28 PM by Meeplelard »
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A