- Snowfire suggested to me that we keep the automatic bids for champions from each season, with the possible exception of Godlike, and just bump them up one division. Would people prefer that, or since DL seasons will be about 3 months apart, having maximum nom slots?
- Some of the games currently ranked are somewhat questionable from interp and player standpoints. Do people want to put them through the ranking process properly, and if so is it a one-time deal or should there be a general unranking procedure?
- The new ranking process is very cutthroat (see also: we didn't rank anything). I think this is partly because it wasn't wholly clear what votes meant. Does anyone want to give those games another shot, or should they wait for more players/interest?
- It hadn't occurred to me before, but with the open rankings I'm using, it's technically possible to nom characters who have no business being in a season (for example, Blue). Obviously that's not really acceptable, and I'll have to keep a list of unnommable characters. Do you want to try and assemble a list from the outset, or should such things be dealt with on a case-by-case basis and hopefully it's a rare occurrence?
- It's possible that open noms might get a little abusive with obscure random duellers no one remembers existing, let alone what they do. How aggressive should I be in culling such noms?
I would ignore abstains. A high percentage for ranking is fine; making abstains count against a game doesn't make sense.