Author Topic: Tsundere Mafia - Game Over  (Read 28000 times)

Alice Margatroid

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Tsundere Mafia - Game Over
« on: September 12, 2010, 07:55:58 PM »
So here you all are, then? Eleven of my finest creations. As fine as a creation of mine can get when it's not modeled after me, of course.

...What? Of course you're not modeled after me. I don't act like that. What makes you think so?

Anyway, I...who's knocking on my door?

M-Marisa? What's she doing here? Why...damnit, I'm not ready for her! Oh no, what to do, what to do...

...Marisa! What are you doing here? I didn't make plans to have you visit!

...You came to play? Well...I guess it can't be helped. You're already here, so come on inside. You need to tell me when you're coming in the future, though, you dummy.

Would you like some tea? I just happened to be brewing some, and the pot is a little big for just myself...

---

Welcome to Tsundere Mafia! Now, I don't mind if you're going to play in my game, but if you have to, at least tried to abide by my rules, okay? I just want you to have a fair game with each other, that's all.

- Day 1 will last 48 hours. Subsequent days will last 72 hours. LYLO will have no time limit, but I will institute one if discussion stagnates.
- Town must lynch on the first two days. Day 3 and beyond, No Lynch becomes a viable voting option. Of course, this means that no majority = No Lynch.
- Scum do NOT have to kill at night, unless the night begins with 4 players left alive (because passing the 4-player potato to town is lame).
- Scum are allowed to speak to each other in private at any time. Town may not speak in private with any other players unless your role says you may.
- 24 hours without a post warrants an inactivity prod. 24 hours after prod without a post warrants a modkill. Inactivity modkills will be flipped at the end of the day. For every prod a player receives when there are less than 24 hours left in the day, that lessens my patience with them and they may see shorter prod deadlines in the future.
- Play to win.
- Don't be lame.

Well, I'm Glad That You're Still Alive, Even Though It's Not Like I Care About You Like That:

1. Mai Tokiha
2. Tatl Helga Pataki
4. Li Syaoran
5. Tanaka
9. Tron Bonne

No! Why Did You Have To Pass Away Before I Could Be Honest About My Feelings With You?:

10. Chiaki (Vanilla Townie) (Lynched Day 1)
3. Asuka Langley (Town Cop) (Killed Night 1)
7. Princess Leia (Vanilla Townie) (Lynched Day 2)
11. Maya Kumashiro (Vanilla Townie) (Killed Night 2)
8. Rin Tohsaka (Town Miller) (Lynched Day 3)
6. Margaret Houlihan (Town Jailer) (Killed Night 3)

It is now Day 1. With 11 players alive, 6 votes will lynch someone. You have 48 hours to vote. You can go ahead and begin posting if you want, I don't really care.

(Also I will try to actually incorporate relevant character details into future story despite not being overly familiar with a handful of the characters.)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 12:36:42 PM by Alice Margatroid »

Asuka Langley

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Tsundere Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 08:32:57 PM »
Und so ist es klar das einen Engel sich setzt im unsere Gruppe. Und ein Junge wie'd einige Zauberkräfte hätte? Das ist nicht mögentlich für menschen!

##VOTE: Li Syaoran

Chiaki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 08:46:39 PM »
STOPPEH STOPPEH!!!

What kind of Ensemble is this, where the members begin before the conductor raises his baton?

I will not tolerate troublemakers in my orchestra!

##Vote: Asuka Langley

Tron Bonne

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 10:06:26 PM »
Hey, what crazy language is that? I don't understand that at all! Speak English, you non-English-speaking person! I'd vote for you right now for wasting everyone's time blabbing on in a language they don't understand...but someone else beat me to it! And stealing my ideas is even more unforgivable!

##Vote: Chiaki

Li Syaoran

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 11:10:04 PM »
Dammit, Clow. Why couldn't you have created the Translate card or something else useful like that? Well, I suppose I'll have to use the next best thing.

Quote from: Asuka Put Through Google Translate, paraphrased
It's clear there's an Angel in our group! So you're saying this boy has magical powers? That's not normal at all!

Miss Langley, two points: Firstly, it's very notable that you choose me to single out as one of these 'Angels' when I can sense magical abilities in at least two of the others gathered here: namely, Miss Tokiha and Miss Tohsaka. (OOC: Anyone else here with ~*MAGIC*~, blame me knowing jack shit about anime.)

Secondly, there is a literal fairy here. The little thing with wings, flying right next to you? I don't think you're in any position to argue science.

##Vote: Asuka Langley

For blatant sexism. I understand you have issues about Mister Ikari showing you up, but there's no need to lash out at half the population. Sakura shows me up all the time, and I don't complain! If anything, I'm happy to see her succe-

...Wait. That wasn't what I meant to say. I do complain, because Sakura isn't meant to be the Card Captor, I am. Disregard my earlier statement. Yeah.

Carthrat

• Max Level Arch Priestess
  • Denizen
  • I'm a goddess! I'm really a goddess!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 03:53:54 AM »
Ah, mou! Why are all you fighting? That's stupid! There's no reason to do it... wait, is this another one of Nagi's tricks?

Look, nobody do anything rash and dangerous, alright? Asuka-chan, I think you're being a bit hasty, coming right out of the gate like that. You need to calm down, okay? I'll help you, shhh, it's gonna be okay!

Wait no MIKOTO

##Vote: Asuka
WHAT BENEFITS CAN ONE GET FROM SCIENTOLOGY?

Tron Bonne

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 04:16:15 AM »
All you guys are really quick to vote for the same person. It's weird. And most people aren't even here yet!

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 06:20:34 AM »
Japanophiles in the house, eh?

Man. I hate all of you. I want to vote for everyone. None of you are as sexy as Harrison Ford.

WHY IS TRON BONNE ON THIS GAME? SHE'S CERTAINLY NOT A TSUNDERE!! um

##VOTE Tron Bonne

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 05:06:42 PM »
Role play and reaction faces will be go soon, just not now due to being in the midst of being unexpectedly busy in the short term. Still want a post out now given we're playing streamlined day 1 (good choice).

##Vote: Tron Bonne

Because a three person pile up at the start of day one is null, and frankly positive in this case if it convinces Asuka not to play silly buggers in German all game. I know you weren't planning to, Asuka, but don't. Shadows on the wall, Tron.

Margaret Houlihan

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 07:15:42 PM »
Look at all of this squabbling.  If we had a real man in charge of this operation instead of that good for nothing Colonel Blake then we'd just string up those Reds in good order.  But, since we don't, I guess I'll just have to show you all some good ol' fashioned military discipline like I show my nurses.

Now, I certainly can't blame people for wanting to fight the Germans, but they're fighting with us on this one.  Same with the Japs.  Of course, if you have some proof that she's East German, that'd be a whole different story.  Of course, Captain Langly should be aware that this is an American MASH, and that we expect all patients here to speak English.  Especially ones whose records state they can speak it. 

But Sgt. Bonne, your attitude is worst of all.  It's like you don't even want to wage this just war!  Wait for everyone to show up?  Jumping on one person?!  Of course you have everyone jump on the Commies.  It's the duty of every red-blooded American to line up and jump on the communists!  And if we waited for everyone to show up, we'd all be speaking Chinese by the time we're ready to go!

##Vote: Tron Bonne

Tron Bonne

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 09:06:51 PM »
Wow, you make one silly comment to fill space waiting for the rest of the group to show up and BAM, everyone just falls on you for it. You guys thought I was making a serious argument for the sixth post of the game? Really? Wow, are you clueless! Especially you, blondie! Not wanting to wage the war? Oh, please! Nobody told me it was serious business time already.

I was just surprised to see everybody vote for one person so quickly. Although I guess there's not much else to talk about so far.

Because a three person pile up at the start of day one is null, and frankly positive in this case if it convinces Asuka not to play silly buggers in German all game. I know you weren't planning to, Asuka, but don't. Shadows on the wall, Tron.

How about two three-person pileups at the start of the first day, huh? (Don't look at me like that. It's still the start of the first day as long as there's barely one page worth of comments here!)

WHY IS TRON BONNE ON THIS GAME? SHE'S CERTAINLY NOT A TSUNDERE!! um

I know, right? I mean, it's not like I like Megaman or anything. I just want him to realize what a useless load he's shacked up with. It's an act of charity!

Asuka Langley

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 09:21:07 PM »
Naja, es ist doch gar nicht möglich das-- was für den Teufel...?! What do you mean you can't speak German?!? Gaaaaah!!! If you have to post─why can't you post in German?!? You're just as bad as that idiot daddy's boy.

Magic brat, stop whining, jeez!! There's gotta be more than one Angel, why the heck should I prioritize on someone other than you?!? If you can't take the heat then don't take the seat!! What's with this pointing at others anyway, brat? What kind of coward would hide behind another's back?!? God, you're idiot daddy's boy number 2.

Margaret Houlihan

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 10:57:32 PM »
Wow, you make one silly comment to fill space waiting for the rest of the group to show up and BAM, everyone just falls on you for it. You guys thought I was making a serious argument for the sixth post of the game? Really? Wow, are you clueless! Especially you, blondie! Not wanting to wage the war? Oh, please! Nobody told me it was serious business time already.

I should have known from your tone that you'd be like those useless morons Pierce and McIntyre.  Always a joke with those two!  Well a war is no joking matter, and we all need to do our part to win it.  Especially with so little time to win it in!  You may say it's still the start of the day, but half of this day is already gone with nothing to show for it.

Tron Bonne

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 11:43:28 PM »
You're right--you should have known! I still think it's silly to make such a big deal over one line that happened when most of the group hadn't so much as popped their ugly heads in, but I agree there's not enough happening. Really, where are all you bums? I want to vote for someone for better reasons than you've all given me so far. Get back here and screw up so I can vote for you for it! Anyone who's not talking much makes me think they've got something to hide, but that's most of you.

Something tells me people who don't talk at all won't live very long, though...So I guess I can only leave my vote where it is right now. Chiaki hasn't come back to react since people started following his lead, and he totally should. I guess it's all I've got to go with right now.

Li Syaoran

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 11:55:15 PM »
Houlihan raises a disturbing point. We are halfway through Day 1, and not only are there no strong cases to work with but three players have yet to post - namely, Miss Tohsaka, Mr. Tanaka, and...Miss Tatl? I'm not sure how fairies deal with titles.

What annoys me about Miss Bonne's play is that she says 'You people are pressing too hard too early!' and proceeds to leave her random vote on Chiaki. She then offers a post in which she explains that people are overreacting...and offers no alternative case for people to consider.

That said, Miss Langley's post consisting of an attack aimed solely at me which depends entirely on my first vote on her being serious (Hint: It wasn't) without touching on the current Tron discussion (or, indeed, anything remotely interesting) also makes me want to just take the next plane back to China.

As is, I'm keeping my vote maintained on Asuka because she's chosen to take a random vote personally and make it the sole thing she's willing to comment on. I find it honestly hard to believe that anyone who wanted to properly scumhunt would hold an attitude of that sort this far into the day.

W-Wait, is that Yukito-san in the stands?! I'll, um, be right back. N-Nothing wrong, honest, it's just...waah!

* Syaoran darts off into the distance, bright red

Alice Margatroid

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 11:59:19 PM »
Here, you guys can have this vote count. I didn't make it specifically for you or anything like that, I just...made a few too many vote counts for myself, you know?

Li Syaoran (1): Asuka Langley
Asuka Langley (3): Chiaki, Li Syaoran, Mai Tohika
Chiaki (1): Tron Bonne
Tron Bonne (3): Princess Leia, Maya Kumashiro, Margaret Houlihan

No vote cast: Tatl, Tanaka, Rin Tohsaka

With 11 alive, 6 votes will lynch. You have about 19 hours remaining in Day 1.

Tatl, Tanaka, Rin Tohsaka and Chiaki will all be prodded for inactivity as soon as I have posted this.

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 02:07:24 AM »

Still busy. I'm going to end up with no role play at all at this rate. Semi-random reaction face attached because I spent too long screenshotting hundreds of them to end up using none of them.

Don't like Tron's 'lol i troll u' response to comments on his view on the first three person pileup. Say what you like, it had multiple hallmarks of early scum play - stifling voting, and setting up plenty of options for voting to fall back on later on without leading anything meaningful. The later over-dramatic self-defence of 'taking too much for too little' that Li has kinda-sorta hit upon doesn't help at all. Not to mention the good old-fashioned pointless call for activity. Hot air. Combine it all with the conviction to vote for passive lurkers at this stage of the game and I'm far more comfortable with where my vote is than usual at this point.

Vote was serious enough when I put it down. Now it's just getting pushed further out.

Yeah, nothing much else stands out to me so far, other than the onset of the deadline. No, not even Asuka for her latest post.

Tron Bonne

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 03:00:50 AM »
What annoys me about Miss Bonne's play is that she says 'You people are pressing too hard too early!' and proceeds to leave her random vote on Chiaki. She then offers a post in which she explains that people are overreacting...and offers no alternative case for people to consider.

Attributing way too much to one stray line here, mister. I want you to do a couple things here:

A: Find where I actually said there was something wrong with a three-vote pileup.
B: Find something else that was worth commenting on at the time I said that. You know, something in the whopping five posts made before that one.

Is it really hard to imagine I'd just be surprised about the first three votes in the game being for the same person? Find me another game where that happened in as short a time as it did here. Sure, it might not mean anything, but I thought it was unusual enough to be noteworthy. Also--and I can't stress this enough--more than half the players hadn't spoken up yet. Did somebody post a sign that said "Serious business starts here" and I missed it? I'm really kind of astonished that this is being made into a case and I think it's a testament to how little is being said by the group in general.

Li's actually bugging me a bit here--he picks up on something other people (Houlihan and Maya) have said, repeats it with minor variations, then doesn't act on it. He kind of leaves it there in the background to come back to later if it's advantageous to do so. In case there comes an obvious time to join a train later, he can always point back and say, "No, I was always part of that case."

I'm also not liking how Maya's latched onto it. "Stifling votes." I am really surprised at how much you can get out of one line. This looks like spin to me. "Over dramatic self defense" I take as an indicator that the facetiousness of characterization is being taken poorly. Unfortunate, but I suppose it needs to stop now.

I'd argue that calls for activity are never pointless, and that we might not have so many lurkers here if we had more people leaning on them. I left my vote on someone who hadn't spoken for some time, and whose original vote had gathered others. I thought it might be useful to see his reaction to events. If we don't give the quiet ones reason to speak up, they can easily get away with not doing so. Who's getting the votes right now? The vocal players. But very well. If you want something else, Maya:

##Unvote: Chiaki
##Vote: Li whatshisface

For the opportunistic soft prod.

Chiaki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 03:44:33 AM »
Sorry for the lack of presence,  today was a ridiculously busy day at work.

So, including myself, this has been a horribly uneventful day 1, it's almost as if the players are too afraid to have me detect their scummy behavior hear me verbally abuse them for their horrendous lack of musical talent should they make their sounds audible.

Not getting any bad vibes from anyone at the moment, all of the barely over half a first page's bickering just strikes me as typical transition from joke to serious bickering.

Unfortunately the ending of day 1 coincides with a particularly bad time for me, since I have work all day and only get off an hour prior to it ending, though I'll try and be around for the last half hour or so should people start making their voices heard and stuff actually happens.

##Unvote: Asuka

Not comfortable with leaving a stray jokevote for no reason, not going to place it on anyone different though since my day 1 reading ability sucks and there is next to nothing to go off of so far.

Remember, the only way a conductor can be of use to the Ensemble is if they actually play enough to let him detect their flaws.  Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go cook dinner for that Baka Nodame so she doesn't starve to death.  What? No...It's not like I ENJOY cooking for that Hentai, jeez.

Carthrat

• Max Level Arch Priestess
  • Denizen
  • I'm a goddess! I'm really a goddess!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 04:20:15 AM »
Ngh! Get... off... her!

##Unvote: Asuka

Can't we all just get along?

No?

Well, fine! Be idiots! It's not even like the world will end or anything if we don't fight, so I don't even get it this time! Is there a Nagi here? Huh? You're all saying someone is bad, but how do you know, huh? So stupid!

Chiaki-san, I don't like how you're acting as though you want to be part of the conflict, but you're also saying you won't put your chips down until the end. Where you might not even be here! That's a very Nagi-esque thing to do, backing off to let others do the dirty work!

And you! You! Yes, you, Tron Bonne-san! I don't really know where Maya's coming from or anything, but you're really backing into a wall, aren't you? And now you're just doing whatever she says. It's like you really want to get into her good books, while pretending you're looking for bad people along with the rest of us! I don't like that. That's really slimy and suspicious! ##Vote: Tron Bonne

Mou, if only the president was here... even Suzushiro would sort this out right away... anyway, I'm sure the people who aren't here right now have perfectly good reasons! Like not wanting to get into a pointless, silly brawl, or doing last-minute cramming, or something like that. Besides, they'll be here for assembly later, right? Right?
WHAT BENEFITS CAN ONE GET FROM SCIENTOLOGY?

Margaret Houlihan

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 04:36:20 AM »
Captain Langly!  I don't know what kind of half-assed unit you piloted for before, but now you're with the 4077 and the American Army, and we expect our fighting men, and women, to fight!  Not to point at others and tell them to fight for us.

There's gotta be more than one Angel, why the heck should I prioritize on someone other than you?!? If you can't take the heat then don't take the seat!! What's with this pointing at others anyway, brat? What kind of coward would hide behind another's back?!? God, you're idiot daddy's boy number 2.

I mean, really?  Where do you get off saying that he should look for other people for you?!  Sgt. Bonne's denials may be troubling, but you're not even trying!

##Unvote: Sgt Bonne, ##Vote: Captain Langly

Asuka Langley

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 05:44:08 AM »
@Houligan:
Miss Langley, two points: Firstly, it's very notable that you choose me to single out as one of these 'Angels' when I can sense magical abilities in at least two of the others gathered here: namely, Miss Tokiha and Miss Tohsaka. (OOC: Anyone else here with ~*MAGIC*~, blame me knowing jack shit about anime.)

Secondly, there is a literal fairy here. The little thing with wings, flying right next to you? I don't think you're in any position to argue science.

You can't argue facts. He's whining that a completely random vote landed on him and that there's two or three other idiots who are votable instead under the same excuse I used!! Don't you get how pathetic that is?!? I'm not going to say I'm the greatest at finding aliens─I am even though they all trust that idiot daddy's boy more than me─but at least I'm not going to whine about any little setback!! I'm not going to dogpile with hardly any of you even speaking!

I don't even think his comments are worth responding to right now. I mean look at him!! He's complaining I don't comment on Tron Bonne just because a few people decide to gang on her?!? What the hell, why should I tunnel on her? What is there to go on for her, huh?!

Alice Margatroid

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2010, 06:45:32 AM »
Due to environmental circumstances, I have made an executive decision. Tatl has been replaced by Helga Pataki.

Tohsaka Rin and Tanaka have both cited issues with the DL loading properly throughout. Hopefully these will be sorted out soon.

Since you guys seemed to enjoy that first vote count so much, I figured I'd give you another one. Since, you know, I have too many, and all.

Li Syaoran (2): Asuka Langley, Tron Bonne
Asuka Langley (2): Chiaki, Li Syaoran, Mai Tohika, Margaret Houlihan
Chiaki (0): Tron Bonne
Tron Bonne (3): Princess Leia, Maya Kumashiro, Margaret Houlihan, Mai Tohika

No vote cast: Helga Pataki, Tanaka, Rin Tohsaka, Chiaki

With 11 alive, 6 votes will lynch. You have about 12 hours remaining in Day 1.

Helga Pataki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2010, 06:59:51 AM »

Ugh. So some stupid fantasy creature decides to just up and leave, leaving ME to find these stupid people? That's just so... so... RUDE!

I don't care. I'm sticking with my previous plans. I'll catch up on you lame people tomorrow.

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2010, 08:00:22 AM »
Anata no
Televy ni
Jika-net Tanaka
Minna no
Yoku no tomo

OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  Finally I am able to resolve technical difficulties and come over the airwaves to you!!!  I have fired many technicians because I am a busy man and need my beauty sleep, and the hours I am around seem to be hours this website constantly goes down and is impossible to load!!!!

That's what you get for working with Americans!  They only care about your money!

I care about your money more.

But right now, I am here, you are here, I am Tanaka, you are a stable of lovely ladies trying to become my assistant.  Unless you aren't loyal, in which case you'll be fired.  But if you're cunning, I might keep you around, as a secretary or something... if I feel like it.

Business requires action!  I will sell my vote for ¥40,000 if someone wants it!!  One time offer!!!  zero time offer!  i will not sell my vote!  it is merely flavor, silly people!!!

Ah, but some people do not even value their votes enough to be sold?  A vote early is good, inspires early action, an empty unvote, haha, empty unvote more, ladies, so I can fire you.

##Vote: Chiaki
##Unvote: Chiaki
##Vote: Mai
  (The vote lands on you because your posture is bad.  Stop looking so wax and spread your legs a little more.  It's no good if the pose obviously doesn't show anything!  Use shadow to tease!)

Two empty unvotes!!  I like this much less than, for example, Tron Bonne-chan's leaving her vote out.  Maybe I'll have to have a two for one sale!!!