He's also vulnerable to Don't Move, which is the obscure status strategy to shut him out if you really don't want to deal with that fight.
Game Changes- Random encounters now only occur when you deliberately select to move to the map location with the random encounter (i.e. you will never get random encounters while transitioning over a spot). The direction of your approach still matters for which encounters you can get.- The game now defaults to Continue instead of New Game when loading.- Forced slowdown on Math Skill has been removed.
- Starting generics now have preset Br and Fa values. Squires have 70/60, Chemists have 70/70. They also start at JLV2 for their respective jobs. You can rename them at the Soldier Office if you wish.
Balance Changes- Reverted nerf on Magic AttackUP (back to 33% instead of 25%).
- Reraise CT raised from 3 to 6.
- Haste 2's vertical tolerance lowered from 3 to 1.- Slow 2's vertical tolerance lowered from 3 to 1.
- Cheer Up's range increased back from 1 to 3; now has 5 CT cast time.
- Ultima's multiplier raised from 13 to 15.
- Lightning Stab's range decreased from 3 to 2.
- Sunken State's JP cost lowered from 900 to 400.
- Weapon Guard's JP cost lowered from 250 to 200.